Mall Trouble

Destiny Will Always Finds Its Way

“ANN!!!” Someone shouted which caught the attention of Ann and James.

“OH MY GOSH!! Trish!!” Ann screamed as she hugged her best friend.

“Ivan, Dude!” James said as he went to Ivan and they did their manly handshake.

“I didn’t know you came back.” Ann said.

“Yeah. I just wanna surprise you.” Tricia said as she laughs.

“You’re still the same, Huh?” Ann said while smirking.

“Of Course.” Tricia answered with gratitude.

“Did you already told Fretzie and Yen that you came back?” Ann asked Tricia.

“Yeah.” Someone answered from behind.

“Oh.” Was the only word Ann uttered.

“So, Did you two already stopped your LQ?” Yen asked.

“LQ? Love Quarrel? Why? What happened?” Tricia asked non-stop.

“Okay, It was just this morning when Ann was going to her locker when she saw Xander putting another yellow letter in her locker....” Fretzie said as if she was reading a 
fairytale.

“What? What for? Wait!! Is Xander her secret admirer?” Tricia asked again.

“Yes. Then Xander told her that he loves her. Then James came. He was sooooooo in the million times jealous that he kissed.....” Fretzie again told her. But before she can continue James covered . Fretzie bit it.

“Awww!!!” James screamed. 

“What was that for?!” James asked angrily.

“For covering my mouth when I’m talking.” Fretzie answered.

“Whatever! Ouch!” James screamed in pain. Ann came and approach him.

“Are you okay, Babe?” Ann asked worriedly.

“Ouch!” James pretended to be in pain but really he is not in pain at all.

“Aish! He’s just acting!” Tricia said with a irritated voice.

“James!!!” Ann said angrily. I mean how can a boyfriend to that to his girlfriend?

“Okay, Whatever! Now Fretzie, Continue your story.” Tricia said.

“Okay, So where am I?” Fretzie asked recalling where she ended before James’s can cover .

“You’re in the school. Duh??” James said irritatingly.

“James!!” Ann said which made James to shut his mouth.

“Ah...Yeah, So James is very jealous. He even kissed another girl!! And Ann was so disappointed in him. I mean how can a BOYFRIEND to that to his Girlfriend?” Fretzie said emphasizing the word ‘boyfriend’ to James.

“What?! How can you do that to Ann?!” Tricia exclaimed.

“Okay, Stop! Its nothing serious! Now, Can we go to the mall?” Ann asked.

“Mall? Why?” Tricia and Ivan asked.

“BABO!! Its Prom!!” All of them shouted.(Except for Tricia and Ivan, Of course).

“Ah..Yeah! C’mon! I’ll drive you.” Ivan volunteered.

“Uhm..We all have guys with us. Why don’t we meet at Starbucks?” Ann said.

“Yeah. Let’s meet at Starbucks.” Yen agreed.

Soon they went to the mall, And as said they’ll meet up in Starbucks. Now they’re in Starbucks. They are still waiting for Sam, Yen, Fretzie and Bret. There was a really awkward silent between the four of them, which are James, Ann, Tricia and Ivan. James began to break the silence.

“So, Ivan, who’s your partner on Prom?” James asked trying to break the silence.

“Uhm..Tricia?” Ivan said unsurely. Tricia glared at him. He just gave her a ‘what’ look.

“Hey Guys!! Sorry if we’re late.” Yen said.

“Its Okay. Now, c’mon!” Ann squealed as she went out of Starbucks and went to the department store. The girls are busy on finding different clothes to wear. The boys are just in the side of the Department Store listening to their iPod.

“It’s boring here.” James said as he stretches his hands going to his back and rubbed his hair. Ann really heard him and said:

“I heard that.” Ann said while looking at the gowns. 

“What?” James asked as he looked at his Ann. Yes, his ANN.

“If you’re bored, Get out of this mall and go to the Bar where there are pretty girls who will just popped out of nowhere and go with you.” Ann simply said. Ann sounds like annoyed or something. James felt a little guilty that’s why he went to Ann and hugged her from behind, which made Ann blushed a little. The whole gang looked at them. Even the shoppers is admiring them.

“What a lovely couple.” A stranger said as she looked at them admiring what she just saw.

“Thank You.” James said proudly. Ann smacked his arm playfully, James just gave her a ‘What’ look. They finished picking clothes for almost half an hour. After paying they went to Starbucks to have a little chitchats. 

“So, How’s the feeling of praising by so many people because of your sweetness?” Tricia asked. Ann and James kept quiet. Ann’s still mad at James. Even though they are praise by hundreds of people around the mall, Ann didn’t still forget about the fight.

“Nice Talking!” Tricia screamed as she ate her food annoyingly. Everyone noticed that they had a fight or something.

“Are you two fighting again?” Fretzie asked. Everyone kept quiet to hear their answers.

“Nope.” Ann said as she continued to eat her food.

“Oh..kay.” Yen said. They continued to eat their food until its already 6:00 PM. They decided to go home. And of course with partners.

“Ann, C’mon.” James said as she held Ann’s hand walking to his car. Ann took her hand away from him. James gave her a ‘What’ look.

“Yen!! Can I go with you?” Ann asked her as she approach her. As you see Ann haven’t move on yet on their fight. Ann is a very matampuhin(Hindi ko kasi alam ung English nya;) ).

“Huh?” Yen asked still clueless. She didn’t even know why Ann asked her that question.

“I said, Can I go with you?” Ann said emphasizing each word she told her. Yen is very well confuse right now. She doesn’t even know what to tell her.

“You have James, Right?” Yen said to her. 

“Uhm..I’m sure James doesn’t want to drive me home, right James?” Ann said as she gave James a ‘Just go with it’ look. James smiled wildly.

“I can take her home don’t worry.” James assured Yen as Yen went to Sam and they went off. Only Ann and James we’re left there.

“Ann, Let’s go!” James said. Ann looked at him. James just gave her a ‘C’mon’ look.

“I don’t want to go with you.” Ann said as she walked out and walk all the way to their 
house. James grab her hands. Ann looked at it and when she realized that James is holding it she took her hand.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” James asked angrily. Ann felt a little scared because of him. If you could only see his face. He’s like a monster who didn’t get what he wants. Because of James, Ann cried. She was too scared of him. She didn’t know what to do to make him calm down. She felt guilty that she became mad at him just for a little non-sense thing. On the other side, James felt more guiltier because of shouting at Ann. He didn’t even know to make her stop.

*Sh*t you, James Reid!! Why did you shout at her?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!* James cursed himself.

“Ann?” James murmured at Ann who is silently crying. For all of you to know Ann has a certain disease that when someone is shouting or yelling at her, She will obviously cry. Its like a crying machine for short.

“I’m sorry, James! I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me.” Ann said as she hugged her James. James, on the other side felt so happy that Ann begged him for her sorry. He just pushed Ann(it was a light push) And faced Ann.

“Don’t be sorry, Babe. It’s my fault.” James said as she looked at her and stared at her beautiful face. Ann blushed. James noticed it and smiled even more.

“Babe, Stop blushing. I might melt.” James said after a laugh. Ann just smiled at him and gave him another hug.

“Do I get only a hug?” James asked. Ann only gave him a confuse look.

“What do you mean?” Ann asked confusedly.

“Can I have a kiss from my Babe?” James asked while making his way on Ann’s lips. He 
got closer, and closer, and closer until......