Jealousy Strikes

Destiny Will Always Finds Its Way

“Xander!” Ann screamed as she approached Xander.

“Uh..A-ann!” Xander shuttered .

“So, You’re my Secret Admirer?” Ann asked.

“Uhm..” Xander said.

“Its okay.” Ann simply said as she went to her locker to find another note 

“So, Another note?” Ann asked as she read the note.

“I’m Xander. Ann I love you. I can’t love Louise more than I love you. I hope we can 
still be friends after I tell you this.” Ann read.

“Ann?” Xander uttered.

“Of Course Xander! Telling you that you love me? That is so brave. And you’ll expect
that we’ll be friends forever. Just please try to love Louise. I don’t want her to hate me. Please?” Ann said.

“Of Course anything for you Ann.” Xander said as he hugged Ann. Ann hugged back. 

They didn’t even know that someone is watching them from afar. When Ann turned her head on her right side, She saw James.

“Xander, I think I have to go.” Ann said as she bid her goodbye to Xander.

“Okay. Bye” Xander said as he leaves Ann. After Xander was out of sight, James approach his lovely Girlfriend.

“Hello James!” Ann said but James just ignored her and just walk pass by her.

“James!” Ann yelled. But James once again ignored her.

*If that what he wants. Than fine!* Ann thought.

Ann went to her room. She saw her friends. She gladly approach them.

“Hey Girls.” Ann said as she kissed them on the cheek(Beso-beso).

“Hey Ann!” Yen said.

“So, How’s James so far?” Fretzie asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s start a new topic.” Ann said.

“Oh! Oh! I got one!!” Yen screamed.

“What?” Ann asked.

“PROM!!” The girls said in unison.

“Did you pick up a dress already?” Ann asked.

“Nope. Let’s go to the mall later.” Yen said.

“Yeah. But did they say that we are going to wear gowns?” Fretzie asked.

“Yeah. I think so.” Yen said

“Okay. Then we’re going to the mall.” Ann said.

“WITH THE GUYS OF COURSE!!” Yen and Fretzie said in unison.

“No Way!” Ann said making a hand gestures that say ‘NO’.

“Why? Having a quarrel with James?” Yen said as she raised on of her eyebrows on 
Ann.

“Of Course not!” Ann said.

“I’m thinking...Yeah, You have a quarrel.” Fretzie said while staring at the back of 
Ann which reveals James and a girl kissing!!! Ann felt a little down. She just looked at 
the ground like a lifeless person trying to hide her sad face.

“C’mon Ann! Cheer up!” Yen said trying to make a funny face in her face for Ann to laugh. Which she succeeded.

“You’re funny, Yen.” Ann said between her laugh.

“James is your date right?” Yen asked her.

“Yeah.” Ann simply answered.

“How can he be your partner if you two are quarrelling?” Fretzie asked.

“I don’t know.” Ann answered.

“Oh! I’m so kicking his head right now!!” Yen yelled as she looked at James and the girl kissing.

“Yen! Chill.” Ann said trying to comfort her.

“Okay.” Yen said trying to chill. After that conversation the teacher arrived.

“Okay, Students since Prom is near. I will let you practice the whole subject. Okay?” Ms. Delos Reyes said as the pupils started going to the gymnasium.

“Go to your partners now!” Their mentor said as the students went to their partners.

“Let’s start!” Their mentor said as the students went to their places. As for James and Ann they we’re dead silent! They felt awkward that moment. After 30 minutes of practicing they had a small break.

“Okay, Let’s just take a break. Ann and James!” Their mentor screamed which make Ann and James come to her.

“What’s happening to the two of you? I mean, Every rehearsal you we’re very sweet to each other As if you two are the only people here. What’s wrong?” Ms. Ruby which was their mentor said.

“Nothing.” James said as he walked out.

“Ann, Please just work out. Whatever it is, You two should keep your relationship stronger. I love looking at the two of you during rehearsal. Just keep it up.” Ms. Ruby 
said to Ann and then smile.

“Okay, I will Ms. Ruby.” Ann said as she smiled then walked out. After that, Ann didn’t even bother to look for James or ask him for forgiveness. Ann said that James is the one who started the fight! If he wasn’t too jealous Then it wouldn’t be this way!

On the other hand James is looking everywhere for Ann. He is looking for her to apologize on the way he acted and also for kissing another girl.

“ANN!!!” James shouted.

“James?” Ann said.

“Ann! I’m so sorry.” James said as he looked down.

“Sorry for what?” Ann asked.

“For being an idiot.” James simply answered.

“That was nothing.” Ann said.

“Thank you!” James said as he hugged Ann. When.....

“ANN!!!”