BOYFRIENDS.

A Very WonKyu Bicycle Love Story

 

 

...there's a knock on the bathroom door.

 

                “Hey kids! Dinner’s almost about to be served. Stop goofing off in there or you might catch a cold.” Siwon’s dad’s voice can be heard from the other side of the door.

 

The boys almost had a heart attack when they heard him. They quickly stood up and cleaned themselves before changing clothes, of course Siwon had to lend Kyuhyun his. Both felt awkward after what happened to them in the bathroom although each one really want to say a lot of things to the other.

 

They tried covering up their awkwardness with hilarious stories about classmates and people they meet but when they were alone again after dinner, the awkwardness came back.

 

Kyuhyun helped Siwon do his garbage duty and sat on the front lawn after that, pretending to admire the clear sky but actually gathering the strength to apologize to Siwon for not being able to reciprocate the ‘favor’ that was done to him.

 

                “Hyung.” Kyuhyun called as softly as he could. Siwon hummed as a sign that he heard him. “I know you’ve stopped me from saying sorry to you for causing the accident but can I say I’m sorry again?”

 

Siwon turned to Kyuhyun and found him biting his lower lip as if he was nervous of something. The older boy smiled. “What is this sorry for this time?” he asked although he has an idea what it was about.

 

                “Uhmm, that thing we did in the bathroom…  we were supposed to experience it together but I uhhm-ah.. I was the only one w-who got t-to enjoy it.”   Phew. He stammered but Kyuhyun is sure glad that he was able to say it.

 

Siwon smiled. True, he never did get to enjoy his ‘first time’ the way he fantasized about it but, the memory of watching Kyuhyun enjoy his – will forever remain with him. He’s secretly proud that he was the one who made it possible for Kyuhyun to experience that.

 

The bedimpled boy moved a bit closer to the younger although they were already sitting shoulder to shoulder beside each other. Siwon held Kyuhyun’s face to make turn and face him. “You didn’t have to say sorry for that Kyuhyunnie. Just knowing that you got satisfied and I helped make it possible for you to enjoy it is enough for me.”

 

Kyuhyun gave Siwon a chaste kiss on the lips. “Thanks for giving me that experience hyung. I won’t ever forget it as well.”

 

                “Just prepare to give me a great memory the next time we get a chance.”

 

The younger boy just laughed, a light blush painting his face. He sure will prepare for that, but for now, they have to head inside the house because the air suddenly became cooler and they’re only wearing thin shirts. He held out his hand for the injured boy to hold on to to help him stand up. But before they can get on the porch a car was honking behind them and voices calling out their names could be heard. They looked at each other puzzled. Looking back, they found Sungmin and Anica smiling and waving at them.

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun approached the cousins’ out of natural politeness just as the boy and the girl got out of the car which they now noticed as not the same car he was driving a few days ago.  

 

 

               “Oppa!” the girl shouted. “I missed you!” and she rushed forward to give Siwon a hug. Kyuhyun had to help brace Siwon’s back for them not to fall over.

 

 Sungmin had to laugh at his cousin’s antic and tried to pull her away. “We were actually just passing by on our way to see the last full show of a movie. Glad to see that you are already up and about Siwon.”

 

               “Kyuhyun’s been helping me out a lot.”

 

               “Oh. By the way, since they’re with us, we’d like the both of you to meet somebody.” Sungmin said while looking back at the car. Anica hurries over to tell the passengers left on the car to come down too. Two big boys reluctantly came out of the car and walked with Anica towards the three boys. It didn’t escape Siwon and Kyuhyun’s notice how the girl held onto one of the boy’s arm. The other one put his arm over Sungmin’s shoulder when they got near enough.

 

               “Siwon oppa. Meet my Shindonggie. And that is Kangin oppa.” Anica giggles at her introduction.

Hellos and handshakes were exchanged and Kyuhyun voiced out that they seem to be from out of town.

 

               “Oh they sure are. They’re from where we last lived. And they’re also studying in the last school where we came from.”  Sungmin smiled at the boy beside him.

 

               “Ah. But were here to convince both of you to take the entrance test to the same college we want to go to so we can be together.” Said the other boy back to Sungmin while squeezing his shoulder.

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun smiled in amusement at what’s unraveling in front of them.

 

The one called Shindong was noticeably glancing at his watch every now and then and finally said. “By the way. Would you like to join us at the movies?”

 

The two boys declined saying they already have a movie to watch with Siwon’s parents. The others had to tease them about it. But before they left, Anica came back to them and said, “I’m sorry if I tried coming on to you Siwon oppa. I guess I was just missing my Shindonggie so much and I realized since we’ve been apart that I really love him.”

 

                “Then we’re glad that you back together now.” Kyuhyun said. Relieved to hear that from the girl.

 

                “Good bye, then.” Anica waves at them and hurries over to the waiting boy who was holding the car door open for her. She gave him a peck on the cheeks before getting inside.

 

 

 

      MONDAY MORNING.   

 

     “Hyung! Hurry up!”

 

               “Ok. Ok. I’m coming!” Siwon comes out of the bedroom still trying to fix his bangs. “I know my bicycle’s busted right now but we can get my dad to take us to school today.”

 

                “No need! I want to show you something that’s why I wanted you to hurry.” Both boys bid goodbye to Siwon’s parents as they pass by the dining room before Kyuhyun took hold of Siwon’s arm but stopped just inside the front door and said, “I want you to close your eyes first before we step out.”

Siwon had to grin at his friend’s, ah no, its not just friends anymore, his boyfriend’s childishness. Kyuhyun only led him out when he was sure his hyung has closed his eyes.

 

               “Open your eyes only after I counted three ok?”Kyuhyun said  before letting go of him. “Here goes. One…two…three! Ta Dah!” Kyuhyun exclaimed with a flourish of his hands. And there Siwon saw it. A new bicycle.

 

                “Is this yours?” Siwon asked wide eyed.

 

                “Yup! Daddy bought it for me a few days ago. Remember I asked for one when you showed me yours last summer?” Kyuhyun said beaming.

 

                “It looks just like mine.” Siwon said smiling as he looks at the details of Kyuhyun ‘s new bicycle.

 

                “Of course I wanted it to. And from now on if and when we’re going to use my bicycle then I’m gonna be the one driving it and you will have to ride behind me. ” Kyuhyun said smirking.

 

                “I don’t have any problems with that.”  Siwon agrees.

 

                “But the deal is only until you get better and your bicycle is fixed.” Kyuhyun grins at him.

 

                “Even if you change the deal everyday as long as we still ride our bicycles together, its all right with me.” Siwon then kisses Kyuhyun’s forehead that made the younger boy smile.

 

                “Then, let’s go?” Kyuhyun asked as he mounts his bike and waits for his boyfriend to get behind him.

 

                “Yes! Let’s go!” Siwon throws his fist in the air in joy then started singing No Other as he clutched on to Kyuhyun’s stomach and leaned his head behind him.

 

 

 

 

-fin- 

dear readers, thanks for coming along to this wonderful bicycle journey with me and WonKyu. and thanks also for patiently waiting for every chapter. Siwon sends flowers for everyone of you. LOL ♥