Distractions?

A Very WonKyu Bicycle Love Story

 

 

 

Everything’s already perfect in both boys’ simple world but then again, it can’t be denied that they were both very good looking and appealing in their own special way. They can’t help attract other attention from girls and boys as well. They accept other boys’ friendship but only up to a certain level, same goes with the girls. But there are those daring ones who would shamelessly pull one of them to the side when they think nobody notices and confess their heart out, walking away brokenhearted and crying in the end when they get rejected.

But then again, they’re just healthy teenaged boys. They can also get distracted. Their attention can also turn to different things and persons.

This happened when two people transferred to their school. A boy and a girl who were cousins’. The boy was obviously gay from the start, raising his eyebrow haughtily at anyone who’d dare look at him for longer than half a minute and proving that he can’t be bullied by displaying his martial arts talent when a group did try to ‘introduce’ themselves as the group to be afraid of before the end of their first week at the new school. The boys later found themselves in the hospital nursing various degrees of bumps and bruises.

 

This boy can’t really be bothered with bullies but what can he do? He’s a good looking one himself and he knows that everyone has a mind set that just because you’re openly gay, you’d always act all girly and helpless that’s why he trained in martial arts, precisely to take care of matters like this. He’d much rather spend time studying and devising a plan on how to get closer to his first crush in this school. Cho Kyuhyun. The cute pale boy who always gets a perfect score even though he doesn’t seem to be the studious type. Quite intriguing,s just like how he wants them boys.

The girl on the other hand always sat demurely and batting her eyelashes at anything and everything considered male in the campus, looking for THE perfect one. And then her eyesight locked in on Choi Siwon. The tall athletic boy whom everyone seems to follow around but always ends up going home with the pale and pimply but admittedly cute boy, no matter how early or late, whether one has to wait for the other for a longer period. It doesn’t matter. They’d still end up going home together.

 

                Let me see you still stick to each other when I’m finished with my moves. The girl thought to herself as she stood up and seek out her cousin.

 

-tbc-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

yeah, I know it's such a short update but let me see if I can put up another chapter. sorry for this very lame update