Story 5

My Real Story

Sungkyu approached her and knelt in front of her. “I’m so sorry for being so late”, Sungkyu thought of hugging her, but he stopped. He then sat beside Minkyung…. Since there were no answers from Minkyung, Sungkyu then continued, “erhm, I brought something for you”. He then took a flower from his jacket.

“I’m sorry that I could only buy this pink tulip for you”, Sungkyu then held the flower in front of Minkyung’s eyes.

She wiped away her tears and said, “Pi… Pin-Pink tulip”.

“You like it right?”, ask Sungkyu while he looked at Minkyung in the eyes and smiled heartily.

“I… I like it very much… I really like tulip flower”, she said as her tears came down from her eyes heavily. Minkyung tried to wipe them off, but it doesn’t seem to work, since the tears just keep flowing.

“Ho--- How.. How do you know that I like tu-tulip?”, Minkyung asked.

“From Woohyun… Noona, please don’t cry anymore…”, he then held Minkyung’s hand and squeezed softly.

“Earlier, I stood there with my friends”, Minkyung said while she moved her hand and point her finger to the stage.

“We felt very happy and excited because we’re graduating”, she continued. Sungkyu just stayed silent and kept listening to what Minkyung’s saying.

“When we were announced that we passed, lots of parents came up to the stage happily and gave their child a bouquet. But, I was excluded from all of them because my parents didn’t came…”, a tear escaped from her eyes.

“Hmm… do you know why I like tulip flower?”, Minyung asked as her voice became smaller because she can’t controlled her breathe.

“No…”, Sungkyu replied shortly. He then closed his eyes to prevent tears coming out, while he reminisce how his mother left him 7 years ago.

“When I’m in primary, I remembered that my parents came to my graduation… I’m very happy, because it’s when I felt that I’m very close with them. But then, now… After the years has gone by… They di-did-didn’t congratulate me or call me. They just leave a bo-bouquet of pink tulip flowers to my teacher… And ap-apparently they didn’t know that her daughter is al-alle-llergic to flower”, it gets harder for Minkyung to breathe as her tears flow rapidly. She closed her eyes trying to calm herself down, but actually it’s not helping.

“Yo-you’re allergic to flower??”, Sungkyu stuttered. He can’t hide his worry that starts to coming inside him. It was then, he felt Minkyung’s head on his shoulder. He looked at his right and saw that Minkyung was unconscious.

Sungkyu felt that his heart stop at what he was looking. “Noona… Noona! Wake up! Stop joking. Please wake up!”, he shook Minkyung’s body while one oh his hands held her face.

“Stay with me noona, please stay with me…”, Sungkyu took out his phone from his jeans and tried as fast as he can to call the hospital.

“He- Hello.. Hello.. Please there’s someone unconscious. I’m at Woollim University. Please come soon…”, he then end the phone.

“Why don’t you tell me before that you’re allergic to flowers!”, Sungkyu said while he carried Minkyung outside the hall to the front gate…

 

 

To be Continued....

 

 

 


short chapter again... TT

but, thank you for reading! and thank you for subscribing!

comments are loved!! ;)

 

JaneNatasha