Story 2

My Real Story

 

“Everything is going to be 82000 won”, Jae In eyes widen as she hear the staff talk.

“Ei.. Eighty two thousand won?!!” Jae In looks at Sungkyu.

“My money isn’t enough~” Sungkyu just smile and shrug.

“My money is used to pay the salon”, said Jae In almost in tears.

“We’re not going to work here to pay off the rest of the money right?!!”, Jae In still looking at her money.

“Hey~ My money is used to pay the salon”

“Yes, I know… You don’t need to repeat it again, so how is it going to be?”, ask Sungkyu.

She looks at Sungkyu and said, “Have you paid for it?” as her voice is getting smaller and smaller.

Then Sungkyu nods at her. “Are you serious??”, Sungkyu nods for the second time. “Then… Let’s go eat ddokboki, I’m hungry”, Sungkyu left Jae In who’s still smiling in front of the cashier table, but Sungkyu come back to her.

“Hey~ What are you doing? Come on~ It’s embarrassing you know” Sungkyu grabs Jae In’s hand.

“Please come back~!” said the staff.

Jae In doesn’t realize that they’re still holding hands. Sungkyu looked at their hands, and smile. This is the first time his heart flutter when he’s holding a girl’s hand. From all of the girls that he have dated before, he have never been this good to pay the cost of the salon that’s even more expensive than his one day date service cost. “What about if we eat there?” Sungkyu pointed at one of the shop on the roadside.

“Okay~”, answer Jae In while she smile at him. They sit on the only remaining table left, it’s really crowded, the shop is full with people chatting.

“Ahjumma~ I would like to order 2 portion of ddokboki for us two please”, said Sungkyu half shouting.

“Nee…” answer the Ahjumma.

“Also one bottle of soju please!”, added Jae In.

“Neee~”, said him again.

“Hey~ Is it okay of you drink soju?”, ask Sungkyu worried.

“Ahahaha~ Of course it’s okay~ I’m already 19 this year”

“But I’m not going to help you finish it…”, said Sungkyu.

“Why?”, ask Jae In.

“I don’t drink”, Sungkyu answered shortly

“That’s okay!!”, reply Jae In who’s now look like that she’s drunk. Sungkyu still worried seeing her like this, but he can understand. Her mood must be not so good because of the Sunbae that she likes, so Sungkyu choose to stay quiet.

 

Jae In repeatedly pouring soju into her glass. “Hey~ Hey~ Stop it!”, Sungkyu pull Jae In glass but she manage to take it back, and she pout. Sungyu can only stay silent and smile while looking at her.

“You just drink half of the bottle, but you’re already drunk”, he murmured while he chuckles.

Then Sungkyu said to her, “Hey~ At least you should eat your ddokboki, or else you could get stomachache”, Sungkyu take one ddokboki then fed it to Jae In “aaaa” Jae In opens , ‘She is really drunk!’

Sungkyu laughed. “Aigoo aigooo~ Good girl”, Sungkyu Jae In head softly, Jae In smile, then she take the bottle of soju again but Sungkyu immediately pull the bottle and drink it up until it’s finish.

“Waaaa~” Jae In clap impressed see Sungkyu drank the whole bottle.

“Look!! I had to drink this stupid drink all because of you”, he murmured to himself.

“What did you say?”, Jae In ask with her drunk tone. Her voice interrupted his reverie, and Jae In immediately falls asleep when she asks Sungkyu.

Sungkyu Jae In’s hair slowly “Why do you look a lot like her?!! The way you speak, the way you walk, your drink capacity… Noona, how is it going there?”, a drop of tear fall down from his eye, he quickly wipe it off.

“Ahjumma~ the bill pease”, he raise his hand.

“Nee~”, after he paid for the bill, Sungkyu gets up from his chair and try to wake Jae In up but it’s not working, she didn’t move even an inch. Sungkyu sigh and carry her on his back.

And right after Sungkyu starts to walk, Jae In mumble “Sunbae..”, Sungkyu continue walking and try to ignore it.

“Sunbae..” Jae In mumbles again.

“Sunbae.. Sunbae..”, this time she called him over and over again.

“What?”, Sungkyu answered, even though it’s not him the one she’s calling.

“Sunbae..”

“What’s wrong?”, Sungkyu answered her again.

“Sunbae..”

“Aishh… What’s wrong??”, Sungkyu’s getting furious now because she keeps calling her Sunbae, while he’s actually the one who’s carrying her.

“Sunbae..”, Sungkyu moves his head to the side and he could see Jae In sleeping face on his shoulder.

“You know it right? You absolutely know it right Sunbae?” Jae In finally continues.

“Know what? Your house? I don’t know where’s your house.. So how is it going to be Jae In?”, said Sungkyu while he fixes her position.

"You must know it right, Sunbae.. That I like you since high school.. nappeun nom”, Jae In hits Sungkyu’s shoulder quiet hard that successfully make Sungkyu smirk.

‘This is not my fault, and I even doesn’t have anything to do with this. But why am I the one who’s getting hit?’ Sungkyu thought. Jae In stay silent for a while, but eventually she opens again.

“I’va been wanting to do this, do be mad at me Sunbae.. I’m sorry, okay?”

“What are you goin—“ CUP!! Sungkyu stop walking, he feels his knees weaken. His lips are touching Jae In’s lips because he moves his head to the side.

He could feel that his cheeks are heating up...

 

 

Sungkyu decides to stop for while at the super market to sit, he sits Jae In at the bench then he walks to the cashier table. “Excuse me, is there a drink for hangover?”

“Yes we have it”. Sungkyu pays for the drink, and come back to the bench, he tries to shake Jae In’s body so that she wakes up.

And Sungkyu’s attempt is successful, Jae In tilts her head confuse. “Where am I?”

“At the supermarket”, Sungkyu answers.

“Here. Drink this”, added Sungkyu.

“Ahh~”, Jae In touch her forehead, and feels dizzy.

“How much bottle did I drink?”, Jae In innocently ask while she drinks her hangover.

“Just half of the bottle”, Sungkyu answers while trying to hold his laughter.

“Hahh??”, ask Jae In not convince.

“Are you serious?”, Jae In feels her face turns red.

“Oh yeah, I didn’t do anything weird right?”

“Ahh, for that…”, he stopped talking, when he remembers what happens before.

“What is it? There’s nothing happen right??”, Jae In attempt to search for an answer from his small eyes.

“Ahh noo~!! Ahaa.. ahahaa..”, Sungkyu laugh awkwardly. Jae In still feels weird, she try to think harder and finally DANGG!! She remembers what she did..

“Oopss~”, she mutters while she holds her lips, and she feels that her face heats up.

Sungkyu is definitely sure that she remembers everything, “What’s wrong?” he plays dumb.

“Ahh nothing. I’ll just go home now”, she hurriedly go out from the supermarket while she looks down embarrassed.

“Let’s go home together”, Sungkyu follows her from behind, which makes Jae In quicken her step.

“Ahh~ Wae?”, Sungkyu protest and chase her.

“It’s already too late~ It’s not good for a girl walking alone”, he approach Jae In and shows her his killer smile.

They take a bus home, Sungkyu press his bus card and sits beside Jae In. She’s shocked when Sungkyu decides to sit besides her, she moves her position, and turns her face facing the window. Shortly both of them arrive and they get out from the bus.

“I’ll just walk from here. You can go now”, said Jae In while she turns around to face Sungkyu.

“That’s okay.. I want to see where do you live”, Jae In can only sniff and continue her walk. After walking about 1 km, they arrive at a residential, not really luxurious but it’s quite an elite place. Jae in sees Howon’s car parked in front of her house, both of them still walking, until they finally arrive at her house. Howon come out from his car.

“Jae In~ Where have you been this late?”, Howon approach Jae In but he just realize that she came with Sungkyu following from behind. Howon look at Sungkyu cynical, but he just pouts while he walks closer to Jae In.

“Are you going out with this guy for the whole day?”, Jae In just nods and she added, “What’s wrong with that Sunbae?”

“Are you going to betray me too? Earlier was my girlfriend, and now it’s my Hobae”

“What do you mean by betraying you, Sunbae? Is it wrong for me to go out with him?”, answer Jae In a little annoyed, while Sungkyu nods agreeing at the back and smiling happily.

“Sungbae go home.. It’s already late”

“But…”

“Go home~”, Sungkyu pushes Howon to his car.

“Hey~ You too!”, Sungkyu immediately stop pushing Howon, then he faces Jae In.

“Heuh~ So… this is the end of our date.. If you want to find me again, just look at the card that I gave you earlier”, Sungkyu is about going to walk when Jae In pulled the tip of his shirt.

“Thank you for today”, Jae In smiled at Sungkyu, and then Sungkyu replied with a smile.

“Hey~ what did you guys do today?”, Howon suddenly took out his head from his car’s window.

“You’re so noisy! Go home!! Hurry!”, Sungkyu yelled, then he added, “I’m not going home before I see him going home”.

“Okay okay”, Howon finally left them.

 

õõõõ

 

Jae In was almost late to go to her lecture because of the effect of the soju that she drank last night, her head felt a little bit dizzy but she pushes her self to ran to her class. She kept running even though she has a headache that caused her to bump into someone.

‘Ouch… Why am I always bumped into someone when I’m in a hurry’, Jae In said to herself

“Hey~! Heo Jae In”, she heard a familiar voice that was calling her. Then she tilted her head to see who’s that person.

“Han Seul!!!”, the girl that she called Han Seul helped Jae In to stand up.

“Hey~ How was yesterday with Lee Sunbae?”, Seul asked excitedly. Seul was Jae In’s best friend since childhood.

“Did she asked you for a date??”, Seul added because Jae In just stayed quiet.

“Not at all… He even left me”, Jae In told Seul while she looked at the floor.

“What? Really?? But, he likes you right? Why did he leave you?”

“No?! He already bro--- Ouch”, suddenly there’s someone pushed Jae In body that caused her nearly fell. Yup~ that person is Kim Myungsoo, Seul’s boyfriend.

“Seul-ah… Where did you go? I’ve searched for you everywhere”, Myungsoo holds Seul’s hand immediately. Myungsoo just realized that Jae In was nearly fell because of him, he hurriedly apologized to Jae In.

“Mian~”, while he grinned. Jae In can only shook her head while she looked at them.

I just had a broken hearted, but these two guys shows their love in front of me’, Jae In said to herself. Then she decided to leave the two of them, who’s enjoying their time talking.

Jae In sat in the very back table, then she opened her bag and took the books that she borrowed yesterday. Suddenly a card fell down. She took the card and looked at it, ‘Do you want to date a boy really badly?! Or do you want to get a love advice from us? Just contact us! Flower Boy One Day Date. Contact Person: 65578XXX’, she read the card and smile. ‘What kind of flower boy’, she said to herself.

 

õõõõ

 

“Omma~ Don’t leave Sungkyu!!”, he pleaded while he cried and holds on to his mom’s leg.

“Release my leg!”, his mom tried to shook off Sungkyu who’s holding her leg.

“Omma~”, Sungkyu cried and holds to her mom’s leg tighter than before.

“Release my leg! Hey! What are you guys doing? Hurry up pull him from my leg.

The orphanage nun pulled Sungkyu. Then her mom just left him and went to her car.

“Ommmaaaaaa~!”, Sungkyu shouted while sobbing.

“I’m not an illegitimate child~ I’m not, Ommmaaa~”, Sungkyu tried to chase her mother car but he couldn’t.

“OMMMAAAAA~”, Sungkyu yelled for the last time while he sat on the side of the road. He continued to cry.

Sungkyu sat on his bed, his face was filled with sweats and his eyes were wet because of his tears, he cried at his room. He wiped away his tears.

“Min Kyung noona~ I hope that you’re here with me now”, Sungkyu fell asleep again in his room, while he stared at the ceiling.

 

õõõõ

 

Sungkyu lied on the floor, while he shivered in front of a bakery. He couldn’t afford to buy bread for him to eat, but by only smelling the bread is already enough. Sungkyu ran away from the orphanage. Suddenly a teen girl came out from the bakery while a boy clinging on her hand, which is her little brother.

“Noona~ look at that beggar”, her little brother pointed at Sungkyu. Sungkyu doesn’t accept that he was being called beggar, because he is not a beggar. So he stood up from the floor.

“I’m not a beggar!”, said Sungkyu.

“Forgive my brother~ Woohyun! Go apologize”, said the teenage girl.

“Sorry”, for a moment Sungkyu’s eyes glued to the plastic bag that was carried by the teenage girl. The girl saw what was Sungkyu looking at, and then she smiled.

“Do you want the bread?”, asked the girl while she took out one of the bread from the plastic back.

“Here~”, the girl gave a pack of bread for Sungkyu, that made him smiled.

“Thank you noona!”, Sungkyu bowed his body 90 degrees. “No problem. We have to go now. Let’s go Woohyun”, then both of them went.

Sungkyu is now confused, what he has to do now. Finally he tried to go into the bakery. He will try to apply for a job there.

“Excuse me. Can I work here?”, Sungkyu directly asked to the Ahjumma at the cashier, because it feels like that the Ajhumma owned the bakery.

“How old are you? But, we’re not recruiting staff for now”, said the Ahjumma.

“I can do it! I really like the bread here, please allow me to work here”.

“Sorry, but we’re not recruiting new people now”, repeat the ahjumma.

“But I really really need this job!! Please let me work here”, Sungkyu asked again while he bowed.

“I say no!!”, the Ahjumma snapped.

“What’s going on? Why is it so noisy?”, a Ahjussi came out from the back door.

“This kid! He said that he wants to work here”, explain the Ahjumma.

“How old are you, heum?”, ask the Ahjussi while she kneeled in front of Sungkyu.

“Um… I’m 14 years old this year”, Sungkyu said boldly.

“Hmm… okay, what can you do for us?”

“Well, I could serve customers, wash the dishes, and become a cashier”, answered Sungkyu confident.

“Okay… I’ll let you work here, but your wage isn’t going to be too big”, said Ahjussi while smiling at him.

“Hey! What are you doing? Don’t let him work here!”, the Ahjumma said.

“It’s okay, just let the kid work here, he could help us deliver orders”, Ahjumma can only pout.

“It’s all right~”, Sungkyu answered happily.

“Okay~ You could start training today if you can”.

“I can start anytime”, said Sungkyu.

“Oh yeah~ I have one request”, said Sungkyu.

“Umm… What is it dear?”, ask Ahjussi.

“Could I stay here, Ahjussi?”

“Stay?!”, repeat the Ahjussi. 

“Yeah, can I stay here?”, ask Sungkyu one more time.

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 


Sorry it's so long since the first update! >.< have a lot of school works.

And sorry for the grammar error. Not really used to it!

Comments are great! :) :) thank you for reading!