Story 3

My Real Story

Oh yeah~ I have one request”, said Sungkyu.

“Umm… What is it dear?”, ask Ahjussi.

“Could I stay here, Ahjussi?”

“Stay?!”, repeat the Ahjussi.

“Yeah, can I stay here?”, ask Sungkyu one more time. Ahjussi hesitate before he answered Sungkyu’s question.

“Hmm… Actually we have an empty warehouse that we’re not using at the moment”, Sungkyu eyes immediately lit up when Ahjussi said that to him.

“Really?”, he asked happily.

“But the warehouse is so dirty”, replay Ajhussi. By saying that, he thought that the little boy’s face would be sad. But Sungkyu is still smiling.

“It’s okay!! I’ll clean it up”, Sungkyu answered.

The Ajhussi smiled while he looked at Sungkyu, “Okay you can use the warehouse”, and then he took Sungkyu to the warehouse.

Then Sungkyu opened the door slowly. He looks surprised, but his mouth turns into a curve showing a happy smile, “Ahjussi~ Can I borrow broom and a wet cloth?”.

“Of course you can… You could find it there”, Ahjussi pointed at the location of the things.

“Ahh~ Neomu gamsahamnida, Ahjussi”, Sungkyu bowed to him, then he patted at Sungkyu’s shoulder and left. After a while, Sungkyu finally finished cleaning up the warehouse. Then he went to do his training. He did everything very well, Ahjussi really likes him, and even Ahjumma started to accept him

 

 

‘It’s sunny today’, Sungkyu thought, he was standing in beside the entrance door, ready to welcome every customer.

Sungkyu’s surprised and also felt happy when he saw the girl that he met last time, come to the bakery again. He opened the door for her and her brother, Woohyun.

“Ohh~ You’re the boy that I meet last time”, the girl still remembers him, Sungkyu’s so happy.

“Nee~”, Sungkyu replied while he smiled.

“Do you work here?”, ask the girl, while Sungkyu took the girl and her brother to one of the table that’s empty.

“Nee~ To earn money”, Sungkyu scratched his head.

“Ahh~ Do you want to sit with us?”, ask the girl nicely.

Sungkyu looked to see whether the shop is full or not, and he decided to sit with them, “Yeah sure.. But I can’t stay too long”, he choose to said and took a seat in front of the girl and Woohyun.

“So Sungkyu, you don’t go to school?”, the girl asked while she looked at the menu.

“No.. But before I got some education from the orphanage where I lived, but not long after that I ran away”, Sungkyu hung his head low, felt embarrassed with what happened to him.

“Umm.. We haven’t introduced ourselves yet”, the girl tried to change the subject.

“My name is Nam Min Kyung and this is my brother Nam Woo Hyun”, she said.

“Ahh~ My name is Kim Sungkyu”.

“How old are you Sungkyu? I think you have the same age with my brother”, Minkyung said while looking at her brother.

“I’m 14”, answered Sungkyu.

“Ohh! I’m right, it’s the same~”, when Sungkyu heard that, he smiled at Woohyun while Woohyun also smiled back at him.

 

õõõõ

 

The morning sunlight gets through the window from Sungkyu’s room. He opened his small eyes slowly, and peeks to see the clock. Then, he walked to the dining table and sit there.

“Hey, you’re awake? This morning we have to do a survey at the bakery”, Woohyun came while he brought a glass milk on his hand, and pat Sungkyu’s shoulder with his other free hand.

“Ahh~ just go by yourself, I’m still sleepy”, Sungkyu mumbled, while stood up and walked to his room, wanting to go to sleep again.

But Woohyun quickly pulled Sungkyu’s shirt, “Hey, you can’t do that. You have to come! How can you do that? You’re the one who own the shop”, Woohyun nag, while he pushed Sungkyu to the bathroom, “Hurry up, go wash yourself”, with that he left Sungkyu inside the bathroom.

Half consciously, Sungkyu the shower. When the water hits Sungkyu’s body, the next thing that Woohyun heard was Sungkyu’s voice yelling, “Aaa~ Cold!”.

Woohyun chuckled looking what his friend did, but he already get used to it. How come? Because it’s been 6 years since they lived together.

 

õõõõ

 

Jae In walked through the street in Seoul, the flowers beside the street started to fell. ‘Ahh~ Autumn is coming’, Jae In said to herself. Jae In opened her hands, and flowers fell to her hands, she smiled.

From the street that Jae In stand, she could see the bus stop is getting crowded, Jae In walked there and stand between the people there. But, suddenly her stomach make a sound, ‘ehh? What’s wrong?’.

Jae In looked at her watch, “Ohh, it’s already 1PM”, she mumbles to herself. She looked around to see if there’s a shop that sells food, and then her eyes stopped at a bakery shop, not far from the bus stop. She smiled to herself then waited till the pedestrian crossing light turned to green, she walked there happily. From where she started to walk she could smell the bread, and it make her feel hungrier.

Jae In pushed the door and one of the staff inside the shop greeted her and took her to her table, and the staff gave Jae In the menu. Then Jae In have a look what’s inside the menu. From the menu Jae In know that the shop specialty are breads and cakes, because they sell a wide variety of bread and cake. After she decides for what she’s ordering, Jae In called the staff, but because the bakery is quite full, nobody saw her.

Sungkyu came out from the kitchen and looked that there’s a customer that has raised her hand for quite a while but nobody is serving her, “Hey Woohyun.. Replace me for a while, I’ll serve a customer”, said Sungkyu while he pat at Woohyun’s shoulder and went.

Sungkyu walked closer to the table and stopped once he realizes who’s the girl that has raised her hand wanting to get her order. ‘It’s Jae In’, Sungkyu smiled and walked closer to her table.

“What would you like to order Ms. Heo?”, ask Sungkyu once he arrived in front of Jae In’s table.

Jae In startled seeing Sungkyu in front of her, “Ahh~ Sungkyu sshi”, Sungkyu smiled and sat in front of her.

“What a coincidence that we could meet again here”, Jae In sniffs when he heard Sungkyu said that.

“Don’t be like that, you’re very lucky to meet me here you know… What do you want to order?”, ask Sungkyu again.

“Why? Do you want to treat me again? This time, I’m going to treat you… I’ve owe you quite a lot”, Jae In answered.

“Ehh? Are you sure? The bread here is quite expensive you know”, Sungkyu opened the menu and picked one.

Sungkyu raised his hand and every staff immediately looked at Sungkyu, “What’s wrong boss?”, asked one of the staff that came to their table, hearing that Sungkyu kicked the staff’s leg.

“Ahh~ Who’s the boss? Ahahaha”, Sungkyu laugh awkwardly, but Jae In could sense there’s something going on.

“We would like to order this and…. this one. Thank you”, Sungkyu said to the staff.

‘Oh… He choose the most expensive one’, Jae In said to herself. After a while, their order came out already.

‘Why does our order came out very fast?’, Jae In questioned herself, everything felt weird, but she really enjoyed her chocolate croissant and her glass of hot tea.

“Hey boss!! You said that you’re going to serve a customer but now you’re enjoying your own bakery food”, Woohyun suddenly appeared and made Sungkyu shock.

Sungkyu was about to nagged Woohyun because he just opened his secret in front of Jae In. “YAAA!!”, Sungkyu hits Woohyun’s shoulder and it makes him confused of what his friend just did to him.

Then Sungkyu immediately stood from his seat and left Jae In who already knew what’s happening in front of her. ‘Ahh~ I’m right, there’s something weird here. So, he’s the owner of this shop’, Jae In nods in understanding.

She then continued eating without worrying, and sometimes smiled at her food, ‘the bread is so nice’, she mumbled. Sungkyu who watched her from far away smiled, and then he continued to do his work again.

Jae In raised her hand again, this time there’s a waiter that came because the bakery is getting quieter. “Is there anything we could help you Miss?”, asked the waiter.

“Um, can I have the bill please”, Jae In said while she smiled to the waiter.

“Yes, please wait for a moment”, with that the waiter went to the cashier and took a piece of paper, then he gave the paper to Jae In.

“ Excuse me Miss, but you bill has been paid by our boss”, Jae In who’s drinking her drink nearly chocked when hearing that.

“Again?”, Jae In whisper to herself.

“Is it possible for me to meet your boss?”

“Wait for a minute, I’ll ask first”.

After waiting for a while, the waiter came to Jae In’s table, he said, “Let me take you there”, and then both of them walked to Sungkyu’s office.

“Hey Woohyun, can you go out for a while?”, Sungkyu smiled to his friend. Woohyun pout looking at what is his friend doing, but he still goes out.

On the way out from the office, he looked at Jae In and smiled at her. Jae In was confused whether she has to reply to his smile or not, but in the end she smiled at him.

“Why are you looking for me?”, Sungkyu acted serious, while actually he’s holding his laugh.

“So you’re the owner of this place eh?”, Jae In looked at Sungkyu.

“Hmm… I also need money for living, if I only hold onto one day dating service, how can I live?”, Sungkyu laugh.

“But you don’t need to paid the food for me again this time”, Jae in looked at Sungkyu in the eye, that makes Sungkyu a little bit shaken, and looked on another way.

“N – no – problem… I – I – really want to treat you”, Sungkyu stuttered.

‘Damn, why am I like this?? Pabo Sungkyu’, he think to his self.

“I finally know why I’m lucky to meet you here”, Jae In laugh which makes Sungkyu looked at her again, and smiled.

The clock behind Sungkyu’s table work rang, that makes Jae In searched where did the sound came from.

When she finds where did the sound came from, she was shocked of what she just looked at, because clock shows her that it’s already 2 o’clock. “Ahh! It’s already 2 o’clock??! I have to go now”, Jae In immediately stood up from her chair, and was going to go when Sungkyu hold her hand.

“Where are you going?”, asked Sungkyu.

“Class”, Jae In answered shortly.

“I’ll drive you there”, Sungkyu said, then he took pull Jae In hand before she could say anything and take her to the car.

 

“Thank you, for being so kind to me today”, Jae In said when she was going to came out from Sungkyu’s car.

“We’ll meet again right?”, that words just slide away from Sungkyu’s mouth. Jae In was shocked hearing that.

“Ehh? Maybe”, Jae In immediately closed the door to get away from Sungkyu’s gaze, but Sungkyu rolled down the car’s window.

“If you need me, just call me okay?”.

“Nee, I’ll call you when I need you. Now go~”, Jae In waved at him, Sungkyu lifted his hand up and went, leaving Jae In.

“Oppa~”, Homin took Howon’s hand. Howon was shocked when he looked who’s holding his hand, Homin.

“Why are you here?”, asked Howon, while looking at Homin confused.

“I’m having a day off today oppa. So I come here today to give you this”, Homin lifted a box of food that she had made for Howon.

“Wah~ Thank you Homin-ah”, Howon pinched Homin’s cheek and took the box. 

 

 

To be Continued....

 


Hey!! I'm back! ><

sorry if it takes ages to update this story TT

hope everyone is enjoying the story. Sorry if it bores you :/

 

but, thank you for reading! I'll make sure to update more often now!!

comments are loved xx

 

JaneNatasha😏