Story 4

My Real Story

Howon walked hand in hand with Homin when he saw Jae In talking with Sungkyu. He stopped walking, ‘HA! That’s the one-day dating service guy!! What is he doing to Jae In?!’ Howon thought.

“Hey oppa, what’s wrong?” Homin asked, while she followed Howon’s gaze. ‘

Argh… What’s wrong with me?! Oh no… no… It’s impossible for me to like her’, Howon shook his head tried to make his thought of liking Jae In disappear.

He shift his head to look at Homin, ‘Yeah… I only love Homin…’

“Eh? Nothing’s wrong”, Howon smiled at Homin as they continued to walk.

 

õõõõ

           

“Heo Jae In~!”, Seul shouted as she ran towards Jae In.

“Hey, what’s up Seul?”, Jae In ask.

“Do you know what? Myungsoo become the model for our school magazine!!”, Seul shout excitedly that made Jae In to squint her eyes.

“Look at this!! Kyaaa!!”, Seul is ‘fan-girling’ while she show the magazine to Jae In.

“Oh really? Congrats”, Jae In takes a look at the magazine for a while, and she saw Myungsoo was running to where both of them were standing. Because of that, she tried to shift her position away a little bit from Seul, before getting hit again by Myungsoo.

“Seul~ How is it? Have you see it?”, Myungsoo grabbed Seul’s hand while he smiled ear to ear.

“Yeah~ Awwww you’re so handsome, Myung-ahh”, Seul pinched her boyfriend’s cheek while she smiled cheekily.

‘Uhh… It always ends up like this…’, Jae In mumbled to herself then she walked slowly to the library.

Howon was on his way to the library when saw Jae In was going into the library. He can’t stop starring at Jae In from afar, and he doesn't even realize that on the other side Jae In already know that her sunbae was looking at her.

“Annyeong sunbae~”, Jae In greeted him, which made Howon to come back to earth and realize what he has been doing, ‘Oh… Stupid me…’

“An.. Annyeong”, Howon stuttered. “Anyway, did you meet the one-day dating service day?”, Howon asked carefully…

“Umm… Well, to be more precise he walked me”, Jae In said.

But her statement surprised Howon, “What? How come??”.

Howon’s reaction made Jae In to wonder, “I accidently met him on the way”.

“Accidently? And you’re willing to walked by him?”, Howon can’t think anything but to worry about Jae In.

“Nee~”, Jae In answered lightly.

“Hey, you want him to walk you off, but yesterday you don’t want me to walk you off?”, Howon asked while he raised one of his eyebrows.

“Sunbae, why are you acting like this?”, now Jae In is really curious on what is eating his sunbae that made him acts weird like this.

“Well, I’m just curious why do you choose him over me, your sunbae”, Howon starts to sound annoyed.

“Wha-- what do you mean? This has nothing to do with choosing either of you… You’re weird today sunbae”.

Howon said, “It’s not me that’s being weird, but you…”, before he left Jae In all alone dumfounded.

 

õõõõ

 

It has been 4 years since the day where Minkyung found Sungkyu worked in the bakery. Because of that, Minkyung often go to the bakery where he worked, “Sungkyu~ I’m graduating this year… You are coming to support me right?”

Sungkyu who’s serving a customer in the shop shook his head and smirked at her while he continued writing.

“Yah~ you’re coming right? Right??”, Minkyung pleaded as she followed Sungkyu around the shop.

“Hey hey hey, calm down. Well… hmm, let me think about it…”, Sungkyu acted as if he wasn’t keen to go, but actually he was just teasing her. Sungkyu's answer made Minkyung pout and looked sad.

“Hahaha…”, Sungkyu chuckled. “Hey don’t be mad, I’m just joking. Of course I’m coming, when is it going to be?”, Sungkyu talked as he Minkyung’s head.

“Ahh, you’re so mean… Hmm, the graduation is next week”, Minkyung answered while she smiled at Sungkyu.

“Is Woohyun coming? How about your parents noona?”, Sungkyu asked her while he wiped clean a table.

“Well, you know that my parents are busy, and Woohyun is busy with his girlfriend… You’re coming right?”, Minkyung looked at Sungkyu with meaning.

“Yes I will come noona, don’t you worry okay? Now go home, it’s already late, and I have to go to work”, he laughed while he pushed his noona.

“Okay okay, I’ll go home. You’ve promised to come okay!”, Minkyung said as she swung the entrance door open.

‘Hey noona… You know that I’ll never going to leave you alone right…’, Sungkyu thought..

õõõõ

 

“Sungkyu please deliver this box to Mr. Kang’s shop”, Ajhussi said.

“Nee”, Sungkyu cycled in a hurry through the busy traffic and looked at his watch once in a while.

‘Oh no… It’s already this late’, he mumbled and cycled faster.

The sky slowly turned dark, as he reached the entrance gate of the school. He ran as fast as he can inside the building and searched for the hall. ‘I’m so sorry Noona… I’m so sorry…”

Once he reached the hall, he looked around and saw that the room was nearly dark. Only dim orange-colored lights lighted the stage. The silent atmosphere made the room seems peaceful… His uneven breath was the only thing that he could hear. He knew that he was too late, everyone were gone already.

He then heard sobs from the back of the stage. Sungkyu decided to walk there slowly, and as he thought, it was Minkyung... crying...

His heart sank at the scene. ‘Please don’t hate me for this Noona... Sungkyu, how could you hurt the most important person in your life?! How could you break your promise to her...’, he got angry of himself.

 

 

 

 

 


aaaaaa >< sorry for the short chapter!

really hope that you guys will enjoy it ;)