And we won't mind all that.

Jang Dongwoo's Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I laid out my futon in the living room as usual, saying goodnight to Woohyun who went into his room after flashing a smile at me. I laid down, glad to see the usual ceiling. I was thinking how nice it'd be if everyone was here. If Sunggyu-hyung was here.

 

"Hyung..."

I looked up and saw Woohyun coming out of his room, his pillow near his chest.

"What's wrong?"

He scratched his head. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

 

I smiled. "Sure."

 

He slipped beside me and laid down, so I fidgeted a bit to give him more space. He shut his eyes almost immediately.

"Hyung."

"Um?"

"When Sunggyu comes back, you can't tell him that I slept with you."

I turned to him, just to see him still closing his eyes but grinning. "Why?"

"He'll think I cheated on him." He laughed.

"Crazy."

He laughed again.

 

We talked about this and that and Woohyun still didn't drop the story about the angel he said earlier.

It's not that I didn't want to believe him... But is it possible? And I didn't want to disappoint him either because he looked way too happy talking about it.

 

Is Sunggyu-hyung's soul wandering around and this angel, this girl can see and hear him?


 

Woohyun's leg was keeping him from the choreography but he was stubborn to get into the practice room to practice. I was worried but when I saw how determined he was, I gave up. We did simple choreography and it was funny, dancing by just the two of us. We jokingly took the other's parts and made fun of them.

 

"I don't dance like that." Myungsoo suddenly came into the room.

I was totally taken by a surprise to see him and the others behind him. Even Hoya was there. He was smiling awkwardly again.

 

"Everyone..." I scanned each of their faces and then I looked at Woohyun who was almost in tears.

Hoya came to over to us and grinned widely before he gave me a hug. I gladly hugged him back and he pulled away and hugged Woohyun.

 

"Good to see you." Hoya said, letting go of Woohyun. I saw Woohyun wiping some tears and almost getting up teary myself too.

 

We sat down, looking at each other, eating some food that Sungyeol brought from home and talked about various things, and they all revolved around Sunggyu-hyung.

 

"I miss Sunggyu-hyung." Sungjong said quietly.

 

We all became quiet. Hoya ruffled Sungjong's hair, and he just glanced to Hoya weakly.

 

"I can't wait for him to comeback." Sungyeol said, biting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter