You're going to be alright, right?

Jang Dongwoo's Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: ~~~~

Mood: Ahhhhh~

Music: -

 

It felt like a dream. I woke up in my bed to find my head bandaged. I finally felt some pain at that moment. I sat up to find Hoya sitting up in his bed beside me. He turned to me when he saw me sitting up.

 

“Hoya, you’re okay?”

“Other than this,” He lifted the sling, “I’m okay.”

“Where’s Woohyun?” I asked him.

“He’s in some other room I guess.”

“How’s he?”

“I’m not sure.” He looked down his hand, trying to move his fingers as much as possible. I saw his face twitching.

 

I got down my bed and started to walk towards the door. I slid the door open and peered out. The corridor was almost empty. I walked, with a bit dizzy feeling and looked into each room I passed by. Hoya was walking ahead me and was literally opening every door he found. He finally opened one and pointed inside.

 

I walked over quickly and felt my heart sank when I saw Woohyun lying on the hospital bed. His head was bandaged and his arm and right leg too.

I moved closer and sat down on a chair. Hoya stood at the other side.

 

We were just staring down ourselves and Woohyun in silence.

 

“Hyung, Sunggyu-hyung…” Hoya began after a moment.

I furrowed brows and shook my head slowly, motioning my eyes to Woohyun. Hoya looked at Woohyun and then he shut his eyes tightly and looked away.

 

Manager-hyung who drove that day wasn’t so badly injured. He had a broken leg and some bruises. I went to visit him with Hoya after we left Woohyun who didn’t wake up from his sleep. He was under sedative drugs, I guess.

 

The CEO came later, and I watched as his tall figure looked somehow bent, when he said he just returned from Woohyun’s room. But he told us that Woohyun was going to be okay.

“Where’s the other members?” I asked him.

“They’re fine. I have them stay at some other place for the time being.”

 

“Sunggyu-hyung?” Hoya asked, with fear that was so obvious that made my heart heavy.

 

“Sunggyu, he.” CEO-hyung stopped short. “Is in the Intensive Care Unit.”

 

“What?” I heard Hoya said. He jumped off his bed and went over to the CEO-hyung. “Is he okay? Why is he in there?”

 

I never saw Hoya got worke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter