Possibilities

Jang Dongwoo's Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're going home?"

He nodded.

"Need a ride?"

He nodded again.

 

On the way towards his house, I asked him whether he wanted to go with me to meet Sungjong. He thought for a moment before he replied, "Okay."

 

I drove towards Sungjong's house. Myungsoo was silent during the whole ride. I the radio, just to hear Be Mine playing, Sunggyu-hyung's part at that. I turned it off and went on driving. Myungsoo still didn't say anything. I guess we were both not ready to even listen to our own song.

 

We arrived at Sungjong's house and found him in his bedroom, going through his stuff.

 

"Hyung!" He shouted and jumped up to hug me and Myungsoo. Myungsoo finally smiled a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, looking at the stuff around his room.

"Ahh... these...I'm just tidying things up." He said and picked up some stuff from the floor and put them hastily into a box.

 

Myungsoo picked up a book, before Sungjong even managed to grab the book.

Myungsoo widened his eyes at Sungjong, holding the book above his head. "What are you doing?"

"Give it back to me!" Sungjong said and tried to grab it from him. Myungsoo held it even higher.

"What's in it?" He said and turned away, opening the thick book. "What the..."

 

I went over to Myungsoo and took a look at the book. It was full of thing he listed down to do; for Sunggyu-hyung.

"Clean his room, take over his laundry, iron his clothes, yah Lee Sungjong what is this?" Myungoo asked Sungjong who had plonked down on the floor kicking some other things.

"Nothing! Stop reading it!" He bellowed.

"You're doing these for Sunggyu-hyung?"

Sungjong went silent and lied down on the floor on a side. "Yes."

 

I looked at Myungsoo and he looked back at me, with the book still in his hand. Before we got the chance to say anything, Sungjong spoke again.

"I'll do anything to make him come back." His voice was so bitter that my heart hurt a bit.

 

I sat down near his feet. "I can help you with his laundry."

Sungjong turned over to me. "Huh?"

Myungsoo sat down too. "Let me iron his clothes."

"Hyung..."

 

I pushed Sungjong a bit and lied down beside him. Myungsoo lied on the other side.

"I think we should start with his wardrobe first." I said and laughed.

"We should throw away his clothes." Myungsoo said.

"Look who's talking! You should throw yours first!" I laughed.

Myungsoo lifted his head to look at me and sneered.

"We should throw both of your clothing away." Sungjong laughed. I laughed even harder.

"No, we should sell them for charity."

"Will there be anyone who would want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter