002

The Warmth Of Your Smile. (A Sequel of DIYA) {ON HIATUS}

 

Chapter 2


Your POV

My alarm clock rings from my bedroom wakes me up. I stretch my body and realise that I'm not in my bedroom. I see the drawing that I sketch last night. I run my hands towards the drawing and smile. "Youngie, are you going to your university today?" Omma ask after knocking my door.

I walk in my bedroom and open the door. Only my head pops out. Omma looks at me weirdly. I grin and said, "Yeah! And I'm going to get ready now. Bye!" I slam the door infront of her face. "Aish this kid.." "I heard you omma!" I yell from my room.

***

I drive my car to the university today like usual. I see Soojin while I'm heading to the carpark. I honk her from behind and she almost drop her things. She frown and hit me with her handbag. "You crazy girl! I'm so shocked I hate you!!" She stomp her feet and head to the other side of my car and go in.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I ask. "He has something to do." She reply shortly. Oh.

"I park my car and we walk to the cafeteria. "Do you see Dani today?" I ask while buying a bottle of milk. "No, I couldn't contact her since last week." Soojin shrug. 

"Excuse me! I'm sorry! Excuse me!" We turn our head and see Dani waving at us while walking towards us. Well, more like running. "Yah! Why are you late?" Soojin ask her. "Sorry. I kinda.. woke up late." She reply while lowering her head. "Ah, it's okay. Let's go to our table." 

Let me introduce you, my bestfriends. Soojin sit on my left side and is playing with her phone. Her full name is, Lee Soojin. She has a boyfriend, well I don't like him that much since her boyfriend used to confess at me while they are on a relationship. I was so mad at her boyfriend and almost told Soojin. And yeah, I didn't tell Soojin. Only Dani knows. Ah, Dani is sitting infront of me. She is fixing her hair. Her full name is Yoon Dani. She's single, mingle and ready to bingo. Opps. Anyway, Soojin, Dani and I took the same course, fashion.

***

Soojin, Dani and I are walking through the hallway and heading to our locker. As I taking out my books, I see someone that looks like Luhan 10 lockers away from me. There is a girl talking to him while holding a box of chocolate. I accidentally heard their conversation..

"Oppa." The girl call him. "I'm not your oppa." He reply without looking at the girl. "Please look at me." She said while holding Luhan's shoulder. "What?" Luhan turn around. "I like you, oppa. Would you be my boyfriend?" The girl shyly confess.

Luhan keep a emotionless face and said, "No, thanks." He walk away from the girl. There are few girls surround the poor girl. Poor her. And Luhan, why can't he said it properly? Like telling he has a girfriend or something.. Or telling the girl that he is not interested in love.

"Oi. What are you looking at?" Dani whisper. "Nothing. The girl just had been dumped by a guy.." I said. "Oh. You mean, by Luhan?" Soojin ask. I stare her disbelieve. "You know him?!" "Of course. He's quite popular here." 

"If he is, why I didn't know him at first?" I said. "Because you're too busy to know guys." She reply sarcasticly. "Oh wait. What do you mean.. you don't know him at first? You met him before?" Dani ask suspiciously. "Uh.. omma and his mom are friends." I said nervously. "Ah..." 

***

"Omma! I'm home! And I brought Soojinnie and Dani~" I shout from downstairs. Omma rush downstairs and hug Soojin and Dani. "Omma. How about me?" I point myself and pout. Soojin and Dani giggle at me. Omma hug me and kiss me at cheek. "Come. Let's eat!"

Dani and Soojin always come to my house so omma and they have close relationship. "Omma, we're going to my room now. Bye!" I drag Soojin and Dani to my room. I lay on my bed and ask Soojin, who also lay beside me. "Jinnie, how much do you know about Luhan?" "What? Why do you need to know about him?" She ask bluntly. Dani interrupt us, "You like him.. don't you?" "No" I shout. 

"Yeah.. sure. Chill. I'm don't know him that much, but still.." She said while staring at me. "Did he has some.. friends? I mean like, he doesn't talk that much." I ask. Soojin tap her chin. "As far as I know, he has a group of friends. There are 12 of them, including him. All of them are so gorgeous!" "Seriously?" Dani ask in disbelief. Soojin nod and grin. "Anything more?" 

"Why is he like that? He doesn't smile nor talk much. Is there something happened to him before?" I ask. "For that question, I don't know." Soojin shrug her shoulder. "I'm sorry by the way." "Nah, it's okay." I puff my cheek.

"You're starting to like him, do you?" Dani ask bewilderment. "No!" I deny. "We've known you for 5 years, Minyoung." Soojin said. 

"I don't like him. I was just asking." I said.

"You do like him!" Dani clap her hand and squeal.

"No!"

"Don't worry, we will keep your secret!" Soojin stare at Dani and they laugh. 

I think I'm starting to like him. I THINK SO..