001

The Warmth Of Your Smile. (A Sequel of DIYA) {ON HIATUS}

Chapter 1


Your POV

"Miss Minyoung, be careful!" Mrs Lee shout at me while I'm riding a bicycle. I found it while I was walking around the orphanage. It has been a long time since I rode bicycle. I bite my lip while riding the bicycle. I think I'm going to fall, but I quickly restrain myself. Phew. Luckily, my camera didn't fall out of the basket. I tried once again and wal-lah! I manage to ride it!

I stroll along the garden and brake. I tow my bicycle and sat on a bench. I miss this place! I came here with omma, of course. Appa is busy today so we came here together. This is my second favourite place, after my studio. Well, not like that studio, it's just my private room for me to paint.

While I was plucking some roses, a cute little girl came to me. She tugged my sleeves to gain my attention. I faced her why smiling.

"Unnie! So Kyung omma is calling you." She said cutely. I ruffled her hair and said, "Wait a minute.." I pluck a rose and put it on her ear.

"There.. you look so beautiful, Minha!" I said while taking her picture. She grinned and pulled my hand. "Let's go, unnie!"

***

I walk into the orphanage and found omma was talking to her friend. Probably her friend. Minha has ran away to her friend to play. I smiled to omma's friend and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma!" I greeted her.

She stand up and hug me, "Aigoo, you must be Minyoung! What a beautiful lady." Omma stared at me and mouthed "She's Mrs Xi." 

"Ah, thank you ahjumma." I smile sheepily. "No, call me omma. You're going to be my daughter-in-law anyway." She said but mumbled at her last word.

You nodded at her, "Neh.. Omma!" She clap her hand and squeal. "Anyway, I brought my son here. He's probably near here. Could you find him for me?"

You think for a while and answered, "Of course!"

You walk out of the room and starting to search the aunty's son. You see a crowd of children. They are crowding a man who are holding some colourful balloons. I took a picture of them and walk to them.

"Hi kids!" I waved. All the children turn to me and smile. A little boy come to me and said, "Noona. The hyung is giving us balloons. Do you want some?" I pinch his cheek and said, "Sure! I love balloons!" The boy drag me to the man. "Hyung, could you give this noona a balloon?"

The man look up to me with a no-smile face and said, "Okay." He hand me a pink balloon and turn his attention to the kids. I smiled nervously to him. 

He's very tall but he's still young and handsome and cute. How old is him? 16? And why he didn't smile at me like he smile to other kids? Maybe he was just tired.

I take a glance at him and saw him smiling at Jiyoung. I smile unconciously and quickly lift my camera. I took a candid of him smiling. This snapshot is.. very heartwarming.

I pat his shoulder and asked, "Are you Mrs. Xi's son? She asked me to look for you. Can you umm maybe follow me?" He nodded. I led him to the room.

His omma saw him walking in and said, "Luhan, you're here finally!" Mrs. Xi stand up and said, "Minyoung-ah.. This is my son! Luhan. I bet you have known each other." I smile and shake my head, "Umm no.. We didn't talk so.."

"Ah, it's okay! Minyoung, this is my beloved son.. Luhan. Luhan, this is Minyoung!" Mrs. Xi clap her hand in excitement.

I bow and offer my hand for a handshake but he just stare at my hand and nod, "Lu Han."

I laugh half-heartly and rub my nape. "Luhan.. My name is Minyoung! Park Minyoung!" He just nod at look at his mom.

Mrs. Xi interrupt our conversation and said, "We're going now. Minyoung-ah, it's nice to see you." I awkwardly smile and nod, "Yeah."

***

I was watching the tv when omma ask me, "Youngie, what do you think of my friend's son?" I sit up properly and replied shortly, "He's cute." Omma clasp her hand and said, "So, can he be my son-in-law?" I almost choke on my own saliva. "What? Omma! He's only.. 16? How come me and him.. married?!" 

Omma chuckle and said, "16? He's 22, honey. I think you have fallen with his angelic young face. I roll my eyes. "Oh." 

There were silence filling the living room. Omma clear . I stare at her. "So honey, how?" What?" I move my attention to the tv. "You.. and him.. married?" Omma asked. "What? Let me think.." I pretent to think while omma is looking at me waiting for my answer. 

I answered her, "No!" And I run to my room. Phew. 

I laid at my bed. He's cute.. but um I don't even know him yet. I was going to fall asleep when I remember I took a picture of him this evening. I smile unconciously.

I stand up from my bed. I twist the knob and walk in to my studio. So my studio is just right next to my bedroom.

I flip my drawing paper. I pick up a pencil and start to imagine him smiling. I sketch his face, of course with him smiling. After I done, I smile at my masterpiece. He has a nice face, but why didn't he smile to me? He didn't talk much.. didn't even smile. He's very misterious.

Without my knowing, I fall in a deep slumber..