004

The Warmth Of Your Smile. (A Sequel of DIYA) {ON HIATUS}

Chapter 4


Your POV

"So your son is going to take my daughter for a date today? Aww that's cute." I near my ear to omma and appa's bedroom. "Make sure he wouldn't do anything to my daughter." She giggle. I roll my eyes in annoyance. I continue hearing their conversation. Who knows omma would mention my future husband's name. 

"I know, I know Luhan wouldn't do such thing to my daughter." Luhan? That baby-face guy? I widen my eyes. So, Luhan know about me marrying him? But he didn't show any hint that he knew about it. You're so stupid, Minyoung. I can't believe I'm marrying him in a few weeks.

"Miss, there's a guy waiting for you in the living room." I straighten my body and smile. He's here? He's here? Shoot. 

I brush the dust on my clothes. Omma get out of the room and grin to me. "Let's go." She drag me downstairs. Geez, why omma is so excited.

Luhan is talking to Appa. Omma clear . Appa and Luhan now are looking at us. "Here you go." Omma said and push me to Luhan. I almost stumble. Appa pat Luhan's back. "You look so good together." Appa smile at both of us. I rub my neck awkwardly and said to Luhan, "Let's go."

***

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him. "Eat?" He said without looking at me. I pout. Do I look ugly? I look at my reflection on the window's car. "Don't pout. It makes you uglier." I glare at him.

"We're here." He said while unbuckling his seat belt. I take a glance at the coffee shop. "Are you planning to stay here?" He said while opening the car door for me. I quickly get out. 

"Lu Han! It has been awhile." A girl with a flirt smile talk to him. He nod. "As usual. For this girl.." He look at me. I didn't notice I almost glare at the girl. "Um c-can I have Caramel Cappucino?" The girl nod and smile at Luhan. Ugh I'm right beside him. Why can't she look at me instead of looking at Luhan?

"What's wrong with you?" Luhan ask as I continue looking outside the coffee shop. "Nothing.." "I knew it's you when your father talked about you to me." He told me. I sit straight and look at his eyes. "Luhan, why did you agreed with this marriage?" He seems taken aback with my question. 

"It's none of your business." He said coldly. Geez what the hell is wrong with this man. "Fine." "Why do you want to go for a date with me?" He ask. "I thought we could know each other more.. Before we get married." I mumble the last part.

"Spill it. Anything you want to ask about me?" He said while sipping his  Espresso Macchiato. "Do you have any allergic? What's your favourite food?"I ask him. "I don't like shrimp. I eat anything.." "Okay." Note that in your mind, Minyoung. No shrimp.

After a few minutes of talking and asking.. 

"Let's go." He stand up and look at me. "Eh? We're going home now?" I said. "No." He said while leading me to his car. "Then?" He push me into the car. "Just shut up." I sigh. 

***

"What are we doing here?" I ask. He glare at me. "We're going for fishing." I roll my eyes. I lose my patience with this boy man. Seriously.. What are we doing in the park? 

"I love here." He suddenly spoke. "Why?" I ask him. "My girlfriend loves to go to this park." He said while lifting his head up. "So.. she didn't mad you're getting married with me?" He chuckle. Did I just saw him chuckle? "Why would she?" 

"I mean like why would a girlfriend allow her boyfriend to get marr-" He cut me off. "Let's go home." He pull my wrist. 

Luhan's POV

"Can we stay here for a while?" She plead. I widen my eyes. And I nod and take a sit beside her. I saw she shivers a bit. No wonder, she wear skirt! I take off my sweater and give her.

She look at me. "Thanks" She look away and blush. Ay, she looks like Jaemi.. Her eyes resemble Jaemi's a lot. She is cheerful as Jaemi too. Aish, Luhan. Why do you have to compare your girlfriend with her?

"Let's go, oppa." She said cheerfully. I almost smile but I keep my poker face on. "Oppa?" I ask. "Yeah, oppa. I should get used to call you oppa." She smile and walk to my car. 

***

"Thank you for today, oppa." She smile. "You're welcome." I said. She wave at me and grin.