007

The Warmth Of Your Smile. (A Sequel of DIYA) {ON HIATUS}

Chapter 7


Minyoung's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. The sun's ray hit my face like threathing me to wake up. I sat up and sighed. My back aches. If I knew it from the first, I wouldn't reject Luhan's offer to sleep on the bed.

Flashback

"You can take the bed, I will sleep on the sofa." Luhan said while removing his tie. "Um it's okay. I will take the sofa." I said while looking away from him. "Just sleep on the bed, Minyoung." He said sternly. I looked at him and tried to smile "But it's your bed and this is your room." 

"Fine." He trudged over toward the bathroom to take a bath, I guess. Luckily I did change my clothes at my house. Wedding is so exhausted. I let out a soft groan and laid my back on the sofa. "Soft.." I mumbled.

End of flashback

I turned my head on the bed and it's empty. Where's Luhan? Did he decided to sleep in another room? And why I had a blanket on me? I yawned and walked to the nightstand and picked up my phone to look at the time. 10.30 a.m. Shoot. I woke up late. Why no one woke me up?!

I quickly opened my suitcase and took a top, a pants, my lingerie and a toothbrush  and barged into the bathroom. 

****

Should I went to downstairs now? It's such a shame for a daughter in law to wake up late. I was about to unpacked my suitcase but then I remember Luhan said to not unpack my things yet. I sat on the bed and plainly looked at my phone.

After a few minutes, a soft audible knock can be heard from the door. "Mrs. Xi, have you wake up?" I opened the door and lightly smiled to the maid "Yeah" 

"Let me take you to the dine room." She said.

***

I bowed and kept saying sorry to umma and appa. They smiled to me and said it was okay, which made me feel guilty because umma and appa are waiting for me, except for Luhan. "Umma, where's Luhan?" I asked her. "He's been out since 8. Maybe he has something to take care of. Didn't he tell you?" 

I scratched the back of my neck and shook my  head "Nope. Maybe he forgot to tell me." She smiled "That kid.." 

I was chatting with umma and appa when Luhan came and greeted us. He took a sit beside me and silently ate his breakfast. I noticed his cup is empty so I volunteered myself to pour him tea. He widened his eyes. I smiled in return and he quickly looked away. 

10 minutes later, only Luhan and I remained in the dine room. I cleared up my throat and excused myself to our bedroom. He stared at me for a while and spoke "We will be going to our new house. Wear something comfortable." I nodded and went to our bedroom to change. 

***

"We're here." He said.

I walk out from the car and looked at the house in amazement.

    

"Are you sure this is our house? Don't you think it's too big for us?" I questioned him while we're taking out our luggage from his car. He took his luggage and walked right infront of me. I walked silently behind him and looked around. He suddenly stopped at the front door and I bummed into his hard back. I groaned. 

He took a glance of me and unlocked the door. "This house is maybe too big for us, so make yourself comfortable. There are one master bedroom and two guest rooms." He explained. He motioned me to follow him. 

He brought me to a room, I guess it's a master bedroom judging by its space. "This is your room." I nodded and looked back at him. "Mine only?" I pointed at me. He nodded. 

                                                     

 

"B-but where are you going to sleep if I take this room?" I asked. "The guest room, of course. It's just across yours" He pointed a room across "my" room. I sighed and brought my luggage inside. I started to unpack my stuffs. While I was at the bathroom arranging my toothbrush, someone rang the door's bell. I quickly rushed downstairs and opened the door revealing eleven guys waiting for me to open the door while holding groceries bags.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I spoke. The guys look familiar to me..  especially the boy with grey hair. Ah, are they Luhan's friends? Why are they here? I frowned but manage to keep my smile.

"Oh yes, if you could let us inside since it's kinda chilly outside." Someone with dark skin spoke, interrupting my thoughts. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry." I opened the door widely giving them space to get in. 

"Are you guys, by any chance Luhan oppa's friend?" I asked them while they were sitting on the sofas. "Yes, we are. Now, could you please show me your kitchen so I can place this groceries?" A guy with tall preference stood up and grinned at me. "Y-yeah, follow me." 

I took the groceries bag from the other guy and place it on the counter. "You don't have to buy these though.. Sorry for the trouble." I bowed to them. "Nah, its fine. Aren't you our sister-in-law?" A guy who looks like a guardian to me smiled to me and patted my back. 

I quickly straightened up "I-I'm going to call Luhan oppa" They nodded and went to the living room.

I nervously knocked Luhan oppa's bedroom door. I waited for a few minutes for an answer but he didn't even budge to open the door. I took a deep breath and mumbled "I'm going in.."

I found him sleeping on the bed. I smiled as I looked at his sleeping face. He looks like an angel to me. I lowered my body at the same level with his face. I touched his face carefully without waking him up. Perfect. I can't believe I'm married to him.

I shook him awake. He opened his eyes and sat up while rubbing his eyes. "Cute" I thought. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Your friends, they are here." 

"What?" He widened his eyes in shock and walked out from the bedroom. I followed him from behind, walking in silent. I heard a noise at the living room so I peeked from the kitchen. Luhan is currently nagging to his friends. What I heard is "Why are you guys doing here?" 

"Ah, gege. We are just visiting you.. and our sister-in-law!" The guy with black circle around his eyes looking like a panda explained. "With no phone calls or texts saying you're going here?" He widened his eyes. I giggled. He even looks cute when he's mad. I should really make him mad soon, to see his cute face. 

The guys didn't even know what to say so they looked away and some of them are mumbling to themselves. Suddenly, a guy with puffy cheeks that makes me want to pinch them caught me peeking. He walked towards me while smiling and pulled my hand. I was too shocked to react and he brought me to the living room.

"Luhan, you should introduce her to us!" He spoke tu Luhan. Luhan glanced at me and shruged. I bowed and smiled at them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Minyoung imnida. I'm 20 years old this year. Please take care of me!" I bowed again.

The boys grinned and started to introduce themselves to me starting with the guy who was standing beside me. "Annyeong! My name is Kim Minseok. You can call me Minseok oppa or Baozi!" He puffed his cheek and I chuckled. 

The guy beside him continue introducing themselves. "I'm Baekhyun! You can call me Baekhyun oppa!" "Yo wassup, I'm Chanyeol!" "Hello! I'm Jongdae." "I'm your guardian, Joonmyun." "I'm Kyungsoo." "Jongin here!" He waved and winked at me. The boy beside him named Kyungsoo spanked his thigh. I just smiled. "My name is Yixing. Call me Yixing gege or Yixing oppa" He smiled showing his dimples. Shoot. My ideal guy is guys with dimples oh my god. I mentally slapped myself. 

"I'm your dongsaeng, noona! I'm Sehun." He smiled while holding my right hand. "Me too! I'm younger than you. I'm Tao." "And the last one is me." The last guy rolled his eyes sarcasticly. He stood up and shook my hand. "I'm Kris or you can call me Wu Fan!"

"I'm going to remember all your names by now. Oh and by the way, what makes you guys here?" I said as I moved to Luhan's side.

They looked at each other and grinned "For a sleepover, of course!" They said in jinx.

"WHAT?" Luhan shouted.


Finally I update it omg please love it ;___; it's a chapter where I only put Minyoung's POV. Enjoy and sorry for any error. Too lazy to read back. Gtg, bye!