006

The Warmth Of Your Smile. (A Sequel of DIYA) {ON HIATUS}

Chapter 6


Fastforward to their wedding day..

Your POV

"Are sure you're okay?" Dani asked me. I nodded and keep walking back and forth. "Just chill, Minyoung." Soojin said while flipping a magazine. "I'm just a little bit nervous." I said while sitting down beside Dani. 

"A little bit? Yeah sure." Soojin smirked and continue reading the magazine. Yep, today is my wedding with Luhan. I don't even know what am I feeling now. Nervous? Hell yeah. Happy? Maybe. Sad? Duh. Of course. I'm going to leave my bachelor life. But what is so hard about being married anyway? 

"Miss, someone is here to meet you." A maid came and knocked the door. I walked to the door and opened it. "Who is it?" I asked. "Mr. Luhan's mother."   I glanced back at Soojin and Dani. I flashed a worried face and they did a sign for me to go. I nodded and followed the maid to the living room. 

***

"Annyeonghaseyo, aunty." I bowed. Mrs. Lu smiled and hugged me. "Aigoo, are you excited?" She asked me. I smiled nervously. "Let's sit." She motioned me to sit beside her. 

She took out a paper bag and give it to me. "What is it, aunty?" I said while holding the paper bag. "Umma. Call me umma. Open it." She said. I nodded and opened the paper bag.

A photo album? And there's a girl's picture on the cover. Who is this girl?

I looked up to Mrs. Lu for an answer. "I knew it. He probably won't tell you anything about her." She said while pointing to the girl's picture. "Who is her, umma?" I asked while blinking my eyes. 

"Luhan's girlfriend." She said while looking away. My heart drop when she said that. So, she's the one? She's so beautiful. I ran my hand through the picture and wipe away my tears. 

Mrs. Lu my cheek and smiled. "Don't worry. The girl is his late girlfriend. She died a few years ago." She....died? "How?" I asked. 

"Accident. Someone hit her. Luhan was there when she died." She said sadly. I nodded. "Luhan oppa must be sad.." 

"He did.. That's why I arranged this marriage. To make him forget her. It has been three years. He still doesn't want to move on." She said while holding my hand. 

"Am I just.. a rebound?" Mrs. Lu squeezed my hand shook her head. "No dear. I know you can make him forget her. Help me, will you?" 

"I-I don't know." I said while releasing my hand from Mrs. Lu's. "You love him don't you?" 

I was taken aback with her question. "Um..-" She cut me off "I know you do." She hugged me again. "How can you make him fall in love with you if you can't even make him to forget his late girlfriend?" She whispered. 

I nodded. "Now that I know why Luhan oppa acted like this, I'm going to make him forget her." I mumbled.

***

"Be happy with him, okay!" Soojin and Dani hugged me. They released their hug and Dani was looking at me with a sad face. "Yah! Don't cry. You're going to make me cry too!" I said while slapping her arm.

"Yeah.. and her makeup are going to ruin!" Soojin said. Dani wipe her tears and we all giggled. 

"This is your flower." A maid handed me a bouquet of flowers. "And for the bridesmaids" She handed Soojin, Dani and my cousins each a pink bouquet of flowers.

"Are you ready, youngie?" Appa asked while popping his head on the door. "Yeah, appa." I smiled and walked to him. I cling my arm around his arm. He patted my hand. "You're getting married now.." He mumbled. 'Don't worry appa! You're still the number 1 for me!" I kissed his cheek.

***

Luhan's POV

Today is my wedding with Minyoung. I am now waiting for the bride to come. I can see all the EXO's members waving and smiling to me. I smiled at them back to regain my confidence. I'm so nervous even though I'm not marrying Jaemi, but still..

I keep glancing at Sehun and he showed thumbs up and mouthed, "It's gonna be okay." 

Okay your . It's me the one who's getting married, with the girl I barely know. If it's not EXO who persuaded me to marry her, I won't. They said, I must learn to forget about Jaemi and move on with Minyoung. Tch. 

A few minutes later, a wedding song was played signing that the bride has arrived. I brushed off my tuxedo and walked to the altar. The door of the church was opened and Minyoung slowly walked together with his father through the aisle of the church.

"She looks so beautiful in that dress." I thought. Mr. Park handed me Minyoung's hand. I gladly took it. He patted my back and whispered to my ears, "Take care of my daughter." I nodded. 

Author's POV

The guests who were sitting in the pew rent were aw-ed seeing the bride and the groom. A faint voices could be heard "They look perfect" "The bride is so beautiful" "And the groom too. He's cute."

The preist stated, "Before we begin this ceremony, those who are against this marriage, speak now!" All the guests become silent. 

Luhan and Minyoung faced each other. Minyoung smiled nervously at Luhan because Luhan accidentally squeezed her hand.

"Lu Han, do you take Park Minyoung as your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?" 

"I do."

"Park Minyoung, do you take Lu Han as your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?" 

"I-I do" Minyoung stuttered due to her nervousness.

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." The priest said.

Sehun moved beside Luhan and presented the wedding rings. Luhan took it and placed it to Minyoung's ring finger. "Park Minyoung, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Minyoung took the other ring and placed it to Luhan's finger ring while smiling." Lu Han, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

"You may now, kiss the bride.."


So I finally updated this fanfic after nearly one month with no update. So, how? I worked so hard with this chapter 'cause I'm a muslim and I don't much about christian wedding. I searched for the details for about two hours so I can finally update this chapter.

Thank you! New subscribers and comments are loved!

Luhan & EXO's gifs time!

cute luhan

hot luhan

this gif is bigger than the other 'cause all of them are here!

Chanyeol said this story is the best LOL btw you don't look well tho'  :<

 

Hello baby Kai / lips/

omfg so quishy

I hope it's not too late but um

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHANG YIXING!

                                              

I love you guys~ 
p/s: The gifs and pictures aren't mine!