Chapter 8 (Day 5)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University Hospital, 8:30 AM


“Stop. Stop floating around.” Shindong said, pulling the string tied on the girl’s wrist at the same time.

Jessica glances at him, she can’t really focus after her last encounter with Tiffany in the hospital. Her spirit has been moving involuntarily as a result of her negative energy.

“Let’s go out and grab some fresh air.” He said, pushing her on a random nurse’s body.

Jessica frowns upon having this familiar feeling of being alive, of being physically touched by anyone. “My head hurts,”

Shindong pats her head and smile, “Let’s go and see Krystal, she might help us.”


“Are you really sure about this?” Sooyoung asked, kind of questioning the girl seated a few meters away from her. “Aren’t you going to talk to her first?”

Tiffany lifted her head up from her laptop’s monitor, “What do you mean?”

“There might be a reason this happened,” she sighs, “I’m still skeptic about the whole incident to be honest.”

Tiffany saved her presentation and faces Sooyoung while getting the folder from her side. “Krystal doesn’t even know where her sister is,” she flipped the folder open and sighs, “We already sent her a return to work order and we will still wait for her response. If this week will pass without any news from her, we will be forced to terminate her and put someone for her position.”

“What are you going to do with Jessica after?”

“After this, we will sue her and we will make her pay with all this mess.” Tiffany said followed by a bitter chuckle, “I don’t want to believe this. But, who am I going to blame at this moment?” she face palmed and grunts, “All she did is lie and disappear, that didn’t convince me otherwise.”

Sooyoung stands up and goes to her, rubbing her back, “We will solve this soon, and I have your back no matter what happens,”

 


“Krystal?” she knocked on her sister’s unit somewhere in Incheon. “Are you home?”

Just after a moment she called, light footsteps echoes from the other side and the door opens a bit, “Unnie?” she quickly grabs her in and locks the door behind her, “Where have you been?” the short haired girl asked her worriedly.

“Sorry I’ve been on a vacation,” she smiles and drops herself on the couch. “How are you?” she asked the girl, hoping she bought the first thing she said.

“I’m alright unnie. But I received a letter for you today,” Krystal quickly gives her a manila envelope before going to the kitchen to prepare her sister some snacks.

Jessica slowly opens it and sighs inwardly upon seeing what the letter was, a return to work order. “Great, just great.”

“Return to work?” Shindong said as he shifted to Jessica’s side, “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter