Chapter 3 (DAY 1)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HWANGJANG-nim Corporation, 3 hours before the Meeting

 

"That girl, she's really getting in to my nerves." Tiffany mumbles, walking back and forth on the empty lobby. Eyes glued at the entrance of the building, hoping any moment a blonde girl would step in any moment. "The heck Jung SooYeon?!" she exclaimed frustratingly, pulling out her phone and dials her number, but much to her dismay, only the operator answered her.

"Stephanie." her father called out, she quickly turns to the direction of the voice and flashes out a nervous smile.

"Yes?" she responded, keeping the phone back to her pocket.

"Where is she? The meeting would start soon."

"Probably on her way dad.. I mean sir." 

"She must be. The stock holders are expecting so much with this. I'll be going now." Tiffany watched as her father walks back to his office, giving up, she just decided to have her favorite drink on the cafe near their building.

"I'll kick her as soon as she arrives."

 

------------

 

HOSPITAL

 

"Shindong-ah." Jessica called out, staring passively at her own body, "I wanna go home, be bilnded inside her pink room or be scolded, be punched in the face, thrown outside the house and sleep on the cold floor. I won't complain, I WO--"

"You won't complain?" he asked, sitting beside her. 

"Shut up. This is my moment." she said, followed by her infamous glare.

"I--" Shindong was interrupted as medical staffs comes in, obviously there to check her conditions.

"No improvements yet."

"How about her heart?"

"No improvements too, but the good news is.. we already found out some of her informations."

"Good to hear that, go on."

"'Her name is Jessica Jung, 26 years of age, working at HWANGJANG-nim Corporation."

"Hwangjang-nim? Ah. One of the famous company here in Korea." the doctor cleared , writing Jessica's name at the sticker at the end of her bed. "The police should call them soon, they need to find out what happened to her." she said, shaking her head as she stare at her. "Lets go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter