Chapter 5 (Days 3)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SooJungie."

 

 

And the blonde lady swiftly made its way to the backstage, to her younger sister to be more specific.

 

 

"Oh my.. Unnie!" Krystal launches to her ever favorite sister, giving her a warm yet deadly bearhug. "I thought you forgot!"

 

 

"Last thing that I'll forgot sweetie." she giggles as she hugged her back, although quickly pulling away to look at her fully. "I am very proud of you Soojungie. Very." she then kisses her forehead which made the younger blush with affection. "Go baby. Make your unnie more proud."

 

 

"Yes. Just watch me unnie." she said with full determination; gently dragging the girl to her assinged seat. "Take a seat first, we will start in a few. I'll go ahead now." she hugged her sister one more rime before running back to her place.

 

 

Jessica sits there quietly, although her face shows how happy and proud she is for her younger sister. Occupied at her own train of thoughts, she failed to notice another being that is already sitting beside her.

 

 

"Jung."

 

 

The cold, yet husky voice made her body involuntarily shivered. Without turning her head-- because she clearly knows on who's the owner of that voice. "Y-Yes."

 

 

"I'm glad you came." from murderer to a soft hearted Totoro, Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

Jessica sighed in relief and finally turned to her, "She'll turned into BeaStal if I'll not attend this and will be drying my unnaturally blonde hair back to black that I don't want to happen." 

 

Tiffany giggles as a response, making Jessica twitched at that unexpected reaction. Tiffany quickly added as she realized what she did, "We will fight after. I don't want to ruin Baby Jung's night."

 

"Oh.. kay." Jessica responded. She was about to say something when the whole venue darkens and Katy Perry's 'Part of Me' blasted from the speakers, spotlights and other led lights twinkled its way to the runway where the models for the first collection started walking. Proudly presenting Krystal Jung's Revel Line.

 

Tiffany and Jessica clapped and had their mouths agape at the collection presented to them; and the crowd too getting wild at taking pictures and commenting how good it was.

 

Jessica smiled proudly, internally screaming 'That's my sister!' 

 

 

After that explosive introduction; another set of collection was being introduced-- far from what she have first; this one got more feminine touch. And the models? Got Jessica's organs popped out. Her face turns pale and her grip on Tiffany got tighter.

 

"Oh why J--" her scoffs quickly turned into a worried one; she never saw tat girl in such horror. "Hey, Sica-ah.

 what's happening?"

 

"Please describe the last model. And her clothes."

 

The question made Tiffany's eyebrow ceased, but answered her nevertheless. "Tall. Hot. Tan. Damn Jessica that looks like Kwon Yuri!" she hushed in anger and jealousy. It was always the verge of the WW3 when Jessica's Ex has been dragged into the conversation.

 

"HAHA!" Jessica laughed like a maniac all of a sudden. Good thing that the music was overpowering them. "Gad. Oh my Gad. No. HAHAHA."

 

From beast to puzzled Hwang. She sighed and ignore her for the rest of the show.

 

All she can see is now Shindong-- wearing the same dresa and doing goofy things on the stage. He knew she's the only one can see it. He wanted to make Jessica at that night that this gag came into life.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter