Chapter 9 (Day 5 pt. 2)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must have gone crazy,"

The first and only reaction she got from her sister after a good twenty-minute story telling of what happened to her these past few days.

"Have you been smoking weeds lately?"

Jessica sighs, she anticipated this reaction already, and she knows that she sounded crazy by the moment she started. "I understand, it's hard to believe."

Krystal nods and takes a huge sip on her juice, consuming the contents of the tall glass in one go, "Are you really okay?"

"Listen, I'm not sure what's happening anymore,"

"Neither do I," Krystal said.

Shindong laughs at how the siblings go around on the whole conversation after Jessica told her what happened.

One is skeptic. One is in despair.

"I have a proof though," Jessica started after the long silence, earning a look from Shindong.

"What is it?"

Without a word, Jessica goes out from the body she is using. Letting the real face of the owner show before Krystal.

The clueless nurse held her head as she regains her consciousness, "Where am I?"

"What the…" Krystal looks around in panic, "I swear to God, I am not taking any pills!"

Krystal shakes the glass of her juice to see if there is any residue of the drugs her sister dropped earlier when she was not looking, that's why she is having this crazy hallucinations. "No. No." she failed to find one.

"Unnie!" now she is hysterical, standing up and shaking a bit. "I’m getting crazy!"

Shindong took the advantage of being unseen to laugh at Krystal. Jessica is doing the same before going back inside her subject's body.

"I'm here," she said, snapping out Krystal from her near breakdown.

Jessica might be telling the truth after all, Krystal thought.

"Believing now?"

The half terrified, half believer nodded.

"Now… Please help me…" she pleaded, she's the last resort she knows. Knowing Tiffany's stand in this situation, she doesn’t have anyone to hold to but her sister.

"Have you told Tiffany unnie about this?" Krystal managed to ask after recovering from shock.

“Well, I tried.” She said, heaving out a heavy sigh, “There is so much happening right now and I don’t know where to start to be honest,” she continued, stretching her legs.

 

Krystal stood up and head straight to the kitchen to wash her face, perplex was an understatement to describe her current state. She would love to think that her sister has been sniffing but with what she just saw, it might be her that is being crazy and such. “Where is your body?”

 

Jessica looks at her and smiles widely, why didn’t she think of showing her body in the first place? “In the Seoul Medical Hospital!” she answered almost excitedly, she clears and goes to her. “I can show you now, well, I mean, if you still have the energy?”

 

Krystal shakes her head and wipes her face, “Can we… continue this tomorrow?”

 

“Sure,”

 

She watches her as she lifelessly went to her bedroom, of course after offering her the spare bedroom.

 

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Jessica said, looking at Shindong.

 

The guy just shrugged and resumes walking around, inspecting the place. “Let’s hope she won’t freak out or something, have you seen her face?” he snorted, looking back at her.

 

Jessica wanted to laugh b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter