Chapter 6 (Day 3 pt. 2)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's screams echoed within the hallway, the inside of her unit, and the walls and floor vibrated because of that.

Even the figure standing.. or floating outside the 28th floor's window cover its ear before vanishing.

Guards quickly run to where she is holding their flashlights and pistols. "Are you okay Ms. Hwang?" they asked worriedly, looking around for any signs of intruders.

"T-There's a man s-standing outside my w-win..window." she said breathlessly, making the two looked at her curiously, whilst entering her unit and checking the place, specially the windows.

"Ms. Hwang, are you sure on what you just saw? There is no way that a man can go up in here unless he is some kind of superman or spiderman." he asked, bewildered. She is not playing trick, her pale face shows that there is something or someone in there earlier.

"Ya.. Pani ah?" Sooyoung suddenly speaked through the accidentaly speakered phone, making the guard flinch and point their guns everywhere while Tiffany almost throw it from her hands.

"I-Im okay.. Can I stay.. for the night.. there?" she said out of the fear she is feeling right now.

"Okay I'll be there in a few." --Sooyoung quickly ended up the call, preparing to go to her place.

"Aish. I thought.. never mind. Lets go Ms. Hwang, we will you through the lobby." the older of the two said, making sure that they locked the door first before heading down.

-----


"That was the most inhuman, Satan like scream I've ever heard." Shindong said, holding Jessica's bracelet that she took from the former couple's apartment. He needs something that she owns with him so they will always be connected; and for her to be able to have her spiritual energy enough for 30 days. "I swear I'll never go back in there. How did that blondie.. oh right. Blondie's a dolphin. She's a whale. They are perfect." Shindong sighs, rubbing his ears.

He went back to Jessica, who's busy eye-ing the nurses passing by, wondering who could be next.

"Creep."

Jessica snapped her head to him, wiggling her brows. "I found one." she walks up to him. "Can I use the same body everytime I'm going to you know.." she trailed off.

He shrugged, "I've never tried and no one ever requested."

"Then this is perfect!" she squealed, floating carelessly around. Which she enjoys very much. "I am so loving this."

Shindong raises a brow, "You are the first soul that ever said that."

Jessica laughs a bit, creeping on his back. "I don't want to sulk all month, might as well enjoy."

'What room?'

'1909, that one.'

'Are you sure? Clear out the place.'

Both of them stopped and stares at the owner of the voice.

'Make sure no one will--'

"Any updates?" Dr. Kim suddenly enters her room, holding her clipboard and being followed by 2 nurses.

"Her heart beat seems to be fine, though her breathing depends on the machine." the shorter of the two said, looking at her own data. "No one comes to visit her yet?"

"None. I must call that lady again."


Jessica's attention was actually divided, half of it focused on the doctors while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter