Chapter 7 (Day 4)

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 (Day 4)

 

 

'Meet me at 8 am. Thank you.


-Dr. Kim Taeyeon, Seoul MDU'

 


An unusual morning greeting that was sent by the strange doctor who insists that Jessica is in the hospital.

 

That's the signal for Tiffany to untangle Sooyoung from her, giving her a sisterly kiss on the cheek before changing and leaving the place. She was nervous for some odd reason. She knows that Jessica is alive. Is. She just met her last night.

 


She made her way towards the said University Hospital, bringing a pepper spray with her just in case.

 


'I'm here.'

 

She replied to the same number. Soon enough; a nurse call out Tiffany's name via hospital speaker and was escorted to the Doctor's office.

 

"Dr. Kim, you must be--"

 

"Tiffany." she answered, shaking Taeyeon's hand firmly. "So.. what about Jessica?" she looks around to see if there was some sign of a hidden cam or any recording device, but none was found.

 


"Jessica Jung is in a coma, only machine helps her breathe." Taeyeon started. "She got involved with a car accident and police found her in this state." at the same time, she handed Tiffany a folder of files to support her statement. Inside was picture of Jessica's belonging and her laying on the bed.

 

"I-I want to see her." Tiffany said, tears are ready to fall off soon. The eerie feeling she has right now doesn't help her at all. "Dr. Kim.. please."

 


The Doctor nods and stands up, leading the way out. And as soon as she opens up the door, Jessica was standing there.

------

 

Jessica's ears perks up as she heard Tiffany's name being called thru the speakers. She quickly enters a nurse's body and looks for the said office, she was more than thrilled to see her again.

 

She awkwardly stood infront of the office door, waiting for them to come out. Moments later, the door opened up with Tiffany's grieving face, and as she moved her head up, their eyes met.

 

One is smiling while the other two had their mouth agape.

 

"Hello?"
Jessica greeted.

 


Dr. Kim can't believe her eyes, her patient was standing infront of them. All good-- no signs of any injuries or whatsoever.

 

"I know this is a set up!" Tiffany throws the folder to Dr. Kim's chest before running out.

 

"Set up?" Jessica asked innocently before catching up the girl, "Wait up!"

 

Soon enough after they are gone in sight, Dr. Kim fainted.

------


"Stop Tiffany!" Jessica said, catching up with her. "What set up?!" she manages to grab the girl's arm and pulling her to a stop.

 

"You idiot! You even pay that doctor to make me go to you! And I am so stupid for falling into that trap!" she snapped between pants, rummaging her bag. "I hate you!" and Jessica's eyes went blurry and painful- Tiffany uses the pepper spray against her. "I will sue you! I will make you pay! Remember that!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter