CHAPTER 1

30 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 11:00 pm, the time were people is currently on their dreamland.

But a black ferrari spider was dashing in the free roads of Seoul, not minding if she hits some pedestrian or she is beating the red light. All she care was her heart. Her heart that was torn into pieces by a certain brunette almost an hour ago.

She was running full speed, no, she was flying...her tires didnt even bother to touch the ground. If you were just a passerby who will witness this scene, you may think that she has an appointment with death. It was dangerous. The road was slippery because of an accident happened earlier and her speed was 160 km/hr, it doesn't help much in the situation.

The sudden lightning that striked on the road starled the girl, enough to lose her focus and control.

The car brakes were none sense at this point, the car began to flip several times on the road before finally hitting the wall. The airbag blew open to lessen the impact. The latter was unconcious, from some point of view,she's already dead. But fate still gave her some thread to hold on. She's barely breathing. Luckily, a lawyer liked person passed by and saw her. The man quickly called the ambulance and police to rescue the girl.

After 5 minutes, sirens ruined the city's dead silence, they hurriedly took the stretcher with them and skipped on the damaged car were the woman was still stucked.The rescuers carefully took her off the car and placed her on the stretcher and get her at the waiting ambulance.

They went to the hospital and rushed the woman on the emergency room.

After long hours of sweating and operating. The doctors came out with blood stained gloves and obviously searching the victim's family, relatives, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, dog, cat or whoever/whatever that has some connection with her, but found none.

The doctors them decided to transfer her to the ICU for further examinations.

In a while the police men found out that the victim was Jessica Jung, based on her driver's license. They also fond her broken android phone, and her empty wallet, no contacts in case of emergency.

She was left in the middle of the dark where the only source of noise  was the beeper and her breathing supported by the tube connected on the oxygen tank. She was indeed alone.

**********

The blonde slowly opened her eyes to be greeted nothing but tad of darkness. She slowly sat up and looked at her side.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"  the only word that escaped before she fell on the bed.

She saw herself lying on the bed lifelessly, full of injuries and bandages. She had agaped. Confused at the current situation, a tap on her shoulder made her jump out in shock.

"Who are you? What happened? What am I doing here?" she bombarded the stranger with tons of questions.

"Aish! Jinja why is everybody aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter