Garbage Dump

ROBOT

Is the middle of the night and Chanyeol is walking in a lonely street. he knows where his going thanks for his memories.  but he doesnt pay attention to where his going, he feels numb. he doesnt feel like a human being, Chanyeol looks at his hands and they feel weird. even when he was touching Kris, he didnt feel that special warm. why? why doesnt he feel cold? Chanyeol hits his chest and the only sound that it came out is emptiness. emptiness and the sound of echo, a human being doesnt sound like this.

he needs to feel the muscles, he needs to feel hurt, hurt because of the punch. and yet he didnt feel any of that, Chanyeol was in deep tought when not to far from where he is standing inside of a garbage dump you can hear loud music. Chanyeol curiosity is sticking out, he enters the garbage dump and just follows the music. he hides behind an old refrigerator and sees about 10 or more people dancing "you like what you see?" Chanyeol laughs "yeah" then he notice that actually someone was behind him

"come" Chanyeol follows the brown skin boy. they come down from the mountain of trash to go down where the party was "look what i found" the brown skin boy stands next to one of the boys "are you a....boy?" a pretty boy with brownish hair gives a step forward "aish Luhan of course his a boy! and a rich one" the other boy with big eyes looks up and down to Chanyeol, checking him out "whats your name?" all 10 people say at the same time, Chanyeol gets alittle scare but not because they said it at the same time, but because of how loud they said it

"my name...my name is Chanyeol" he gives a short smiles to them, to be respectful "cute name, mmm... can i call you yeollie" "who are you gonna call yeollie Luhan?" another boy comes and stands in the middle of their conversation "oh his new in here, his name is Chanyeol" Luhan stands next to Yixing like if he was his private spy or a ninja but you get the point "are you a robot?" Chanyeol stays quiet, he doesnt know what he is, how can he answer that question "i...i dont..i dont know" Yixing comes close to him and hits his chest and the echo is still there.

"i guess your the new robot. new company" everyone looks at Yixing and Chanyeol, with worry eyes "no i dont belong to a company, i belong to someone" Chanyeol yells, his eyes are angry, angry at Yixing "and wheres that someone?" Chanyeol gasp he forgot that Kris didnt want him "exactly" Yixing walks away, so did most of the people. as they leave they look at Chanyeol but run after Yixing "dont worry about Lay, his not a bad guy but call him Yixing just in case" Chanyeol nods "im Kyungsoo by the way, and im also a robot" Chanyeol looks at his features, big beautiful brown eyes, cute noise and sweet smile.

how can someone this pretty be a robot? but when Chanyeol looks down to see Kyungsoos feet he sees his missing a leg and thats when you can see wires coming out. now he believes his a robot "im Sehun!" he pushes Kyungsoo alittle, Sehun is missing an eyes and some fingers "hello" he seems younger, even younger than Luhan "welcome to the garbage dump, that we call home" Chanyeol looks around, theres no bad smell because this garbage dump only has metal.

"come let me take you home" Chanyeol wasnt sure if he should, it seems that Yixing didnt like him that well "i....i dont know....." he says shyly as he looking at Kyungsoo and Sehun "is because of Yixing?" Chanyeol nods but chuckles "is okay Sehun go home, Chanyeol can stay with me and the others" Kyungsoo puts his arm around Chanyeol like if they were friends for a long time "ok see you in the morning" Sehun waves goodbye to them and leaves.

"in our home theres always music and partying you got lucky" Kyungsoo gives him a derp face as he hits Chanyeol with his elbow. Kyungsoo hops and Chanyeol just looks at Kyungsoo, should he help him? and why is Kyungsoo here? why are they all here? "welcome home" Kyungsoo says as he opens the door, inside theres a disco ball and music really loud. some robots are dancing and some are just throwing things across the room, there are no different from a human.

"come Kyungsoo lets dance" a boy who is in top of the table says "come Chanyeol let me introduce you to Baekhyun" Kyungsoo grabs Chanyeol hand, and he feels the coldness, this is how Kris felt when he was touching Chanyeol. a touch that was only cold metal and nothing else "hey Baekhyun this is Chanyeol" Kyungsoo is yelling; Baekhyun makes a sign so they would stop the music "hey everyone listen up! we have a new guest" for the robots who were in the second floor came down to see Chanyeol closer "his name is Chanyeol so treat him well!" Baekhyun jumps down from the table and he hugs Chanyeol "come i show you your room"

Baekhyun puts his arm around Chanyeol, and he feels like his home, he knows that in here they gonna treat him as family. no one is gonna push him, no one is gonna tell him that they dont love him "you be sharing rooms with Kyungsoo, Tao and me" Baekhyun jumps in his small bed "your bed is next to the window" Chanyeol looks at it, small but it didnt look bad "lets go down stairs to the party" Chanyeol shakes his head trying to make it look polite "i just want to lay down" Baekhyun nods and leaves.

Chanyeol walks slowly to the bed, he cant stop the memories. memories that didnt belong to him, it belong to the other Chanyeol. Chanyeol lays down in the bed, and more memories come. he hears Kris laughter, and his voice saying 'i love you'. he covers his ears, he didnt want to think, he didnt want to feel something for someone who didnt feel the same way. but yet he cant help and wonder what Kris is doing.

Chanyeol gets up and looks at the window, and he cant help to look at the moon. a moon that is shining brighter than the stars. he sighs in a depressing way and he cant help to say the words, words that wouldnt mean anything to the other boy. to Kris

"Kris are you thinking of me?"