Day One

ROBOT

Chanyeol enters his room, he needs to be alone just for right now. he has one day before he becomes trash, but before that happens he wants to write a letter to Kris. he hopes Kris would read it, as his last wish. Chanyeol gets a piece of paper and begins to write, he puts his heart in this page.

 

Dear Kris,

the moment when i first open my eyes, and i saw your face i didnt understand how can someone so beautiful can be standing infront of me. but then memories that i didnt understand pop in my head. and thats when i realize that this beautiful person belong to me. memories of you and me, kept hunting me. but in every happy memory a sad Chanyeol would appear. why? why was i sad? and thats when i saw the painting of the angel. this angel was looking down at earth. always looking forever, non stop. and thats what i want to be, i dont want my eyes to ever close. is that selfish? can i be selfish? just for a moment? just this little second? but when Lay told me about the accident, i realize that this memories didnt belong to me. that i couldnt be that angel for you, because we never had
a moment. i realize now that im nothing, im just this hollow shell wanting to be someone. but this would end now, i wouldnt cause you any more sadness. forget Chanyeol and forget this robot, move on and dream of happiness. dream of something that doesnt include me, dream of a new hope. but before you throw me away, before you erase the real Chanyeol, can i say this honest words? you were the last thought that Chanyeol had. Chanyeol closed his eyes and you came to mind, it was the first time you met until the last kiss. and he die happy knowing that he got the change to touch you and be with you. i hope this helps you to move on. please Kris move on.

 

the door opens by a happy Kyungsoo "Chanyeol come! Lay has good news" but the smile dies when he sees how Chanyeol look sad, "is something wrong Chanyeol?" Chanyeol gets up and hides the letter under the pillow "no, nothing lets go!" Chanyeol smiles like his old self, his a robot so his good at hiding this things. but a robot cant lie to another robot.

they arrive to the basement and most of the robots Chanyeol didnt know them. not yet "well i have find away to fix all of you guys" the robots begin to talk to each other, happy for the news "quiet down, im not done" everyone starts to lower their voces until there was no sound "someone here has a crystal heart" everyone talks to each other again, but this time questioning everything.

"quiet down" Lay shouts and this time everyone quiet down at the same time "Chanyeol, can you come to the front?" everyone turns around and sees a freak out Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks at them and takes his time before he actually walks towards Lay "Chanyeol is gonna help me, fix you guys" the robots stay quiet, but they end up clapping "Chanyeol has a special heart, if we time this right and take care of Chanyeol in two years all of you guys should be fix" everyone screams of excitement.

but Chanyeol wasnt. two years? he has one day before he says goodbye to this world "Lay can i talk to you?" Chanyeol whispers in Lay's ear, Lays looks at Chanyeol and nods "okay guys the meeting is over, go upstairs i be right there in a minute" all the robots go as they talk to each other, not believing that they were actually gonna get fix "what is it Chanyeol?" Chanyeol nervously looks at Lay, he doesnt know what to say but he knows he needs to say it.

"i have one day before Kris would disarm me" Lays chuckles like if Chanyeol just said a bad joke "im serious" Lay stops laughing and looks at the serious face that Chanyeol has "what? no, no he cant. he wouldnt" "i told him to" Lay scoffs "you still the same crazy and stubborn guy" Lay sees how Chanyeol looks down ashame for what he is "whos is in love with Kris" Chanyeol raises his head and just stays quiet.

"so your really doing this?" Chanyeol nods "i will miss you" Lay and Chanyeol hug "Lay, Chanyeol didnt hate or blame you" Lay gasp trying to hold his tears "but.." Lay looks at Chanyeol, and waits for him to finish "but even if i be disarm i know this heart can help them, so im gonna give it to you" Lay smiles and hugs Chanyeol again "are you sure?" Chanyeol nods "yes, yes im sure"

Lay and Chanyeol go upstairs, everyone has a smile on their faces. but even when Lay is smiling, is fake. Chanyeol was his best friend, and even when he didnt recognize him at first. so knowing that Chanyeol is gonna die again, it just not fair. not fair at all "hey guys, lets get ready to party" everyone who is in the room scream of happiness "well lets get everything ready, im gonna go to the store and buy this amazing cd but i be back" Lay waves goodbye.

Yes he lie. why? if Chanyeol knows where he going he would stop him. and Lay doesnt want that, of course this little visit is gonna feel weird and awkward but it has to be done. Kris has to change his mind, he must change his mind.

Lay knocks on the door nervously. it takes a minute for Kris to actually open the door, when he does he sees Lay and he was about to close it in his face "i need to talk to you" Lay says as he stops the door from closing "i have nothing to say to you" Kris pushes the door, but Lay is a bit stronger "is about Chanyeol" Kris stops pushing the door and looks at Lay "you dont have the right to say his name" Lay takes his hand from the door "i meant Chanyeol the robot you made"

Kris sighs and opens the door wide, Lay enters and he remembers the place. the jokes in the kitchen, the days or nights all three of them would hang out in the livingroom. yup everything comes back, like a wave that hits Lay and yes he misses this. he misses his two friends, but he knows that Kris wouldnt forgive him.

"make it quick" Kris goes back to the couch, Lay wonders how long has Kris been sitting there, it even has the shape of his . so i guess its been a while "dont disarm him" Kris sighs "please Kris, dont." Kris stays quiet, he just keeps looking straight avoiding Lay's eyes "why are you doing this?" Kris looks at Lay "his the one who told me to do it" Lay scoffs "you know why his doing it, so change the excuse"

Kris gets up mad, you can tell he was by the way he stands up "you dont have the right to say anything, your the one who took him away from me. your the one who was driving, your the one that made him die" Lay's heart breaks, it breaks over and over again. Lay doesnt even say anything, he cant. no words come to mind, and even if they did he couldnt say them "so dont tell me that im using a excuse" Kris eyes begin to get watery, he looks away before he starts to cry. he wants to be strong, he wants to stop the tears.

"im...sorry, im sorry Kris" Lay sounds shaky, but he tries to change it. he really does "get out Lay, get out and never come back" a tear comes out of Lay's eye, he wipes it and walks to the door "dont waste your time trying to erase Chaneyol, because you have him. you made him, his here dont blind yourself Kris" those are the last words Lay says before he closes the door behind him.

Kris begins to cry, and loud. he puts his hand in his mouth as tears being to fall, he wonders if one day he would be strong. how long does he has to pretend that this doesnt hurt? that nothing in the world bothers him, when it does. Kris falls to the floor and just cries, cries like he has never cried before. he swears this is gonna be the last time his doing this.

he swears that tomorrow he would be find, that tomorrow he wouldnt remember anything. he would be like he used to be, before he even met Chanyeol. yes before he knew what was love. but today, right now he would break down and cry.

and deep inside he wishes that tomorrow never comes.