Two days

ROBOT

"Kris" both boys looks at each other, to be honest Chanyeol thought Kris would be happy right now. but happy is far away for the truth "Chanyeol get out" Kris gets up from the couch, he almost falls but he gains his balance. the smell coming from Kris, is alcohol. the whole room, seems dirty so does Kris "i need to talk to you" Chanyeol grabs Kris arm trying to stop him, but this makes Kris angry.

Kris pushes Chanyeol "get out!" Kris yells and Chanyeol doesnt know what to do, he doesnt remember Kris been like this. but of course his not the real Chanyeol "Kris, please i need to talk to you" Chanyeol grabs Kris arm again, making Kris push him but this time Chanyeol falls to the floor "i said get out!!" Kris voice gets louder.

Chanyeol can see pain "i know about the accident, i know why you made me" Kris turns around and gets angry "you dont know anything!" Chanyeol looks down for a moment, then back at Kris "Lay told me" "Lay?!" Chanyeol nods "i live with him and with some robots" Kris gives his back to Chanyeol, he didnt want to hear this anymore "i want you to disarm me" the words are now in the air, but it seems like Kris didnt get them or understand them "what?" Chanyeol stands up and like a little kid who is getting yell at, Chanyeol stands infront of Kris and lowers his head "you have pain Kris, and is because of me. disarm me" Chanyeol doesnt dare to look at Kris expression.

"this is not as simple as that, it would take two days to get the room ready" Chanyeol finally looks at Kris and puts a fake smile, his fake anyway so it not a big deal. but if only Kris would see behind this face, behind the metal he would see that this hurts Chanyeol "fine, i be back in two days"

memories start to pop in Chanyeol mind, there werent only memories but also thoughts. thoughts that the real Chanyeol had. Chanyeol looks at Kris as the thoughts begin to play like a movie.

the real Chanyeol, didnt had dreams that didnt include Kris. even when Chanyeol was home alone, he would smile at the thought of Kris and him traveling, or helping kids. that was one of Chanyeol dreams, doing something important in life. but he never imagine this alone, Kris would be there. giving love to other people. yes that was Chanyeol dreamed

"well i see you later" Chanyeol walks to the door when 'those' thoughts stop popping "Chanyeol wait" Chanyeol slowly turns his head and looks at Kris "did Chanyeol ever..." Kris cleans his throat "did he ever, had any dreams?" Kris is about to cry, and that made Chanyeol feel useless "do you want the trueor a lie?" a tear falls from Kris eye "a lie"

Chanyeol smiles, like if someone is about to tell a joke. a joke he knows really well "he did, you know he always wanted to travel and help kids. kids in africa" Kris cleans his tear and chuckles. Seen Kris happy made Chanyeol happy, even when it wouldnt last long "well see you in two days"

"two days? whats gonna happen in two days?" Jongdae comes from the back door, Chanyeol didnt want to get into this so he just leaves "Jongdae what are you doing here?" Jongdae gives Kris a a folder "im here to bring you this" Kris didnt want to read it, so he throws it to the table "okay now leave" "whats gonna happen in two days Kris?" Kris sighs and sits down in the couch "i might as well tell you, i need your help"

Jongdae sits across from Kris "in what?" "to disarm Chanyeol" Jongdae stands up and scoff "what?" "he wants me to do it" Jongdae hits the wall "oh and now your giving wishes?" Kris stands up "hey Jongdae! i didnt ask him to do it" Jongdae points at Kris "what you think his doing it? eh!" Kris points at himself and raises his voice "oh dont blame me!" Jongdae begins to laugh at conversation that is turning for the worst and both of them know it

"tell me why do you have a hard time, when you look at Chanyeol? eh tell me?" Kris stays quiet, he doesnt want to answer Jongdae, it hurts. the answer hurts "i tell you why, because you feel guilty! guilty that you werent with Chanyeol that day he die and the day before that, and the day after that" Kris feels a giant pressure in his chest, its the truth hitting him "tell me Kris, tell me a time when you never miss a date, or anniversary? tell me" Kris falls to the couch with a hurt expression "dont let you guilt blind you Kris" Jongdae looks at Kris one last time before he leaves.