New Born

ROBOT

"stop it Chanyeol"

"no, come on we need to continue" ~ Lay stops Chanyeol from going to the table again "your not looking so great we need to stop" even when Chanyeol is robot you can tell he was getting sick. the way Chanyeol walks now is all wobbly, Lay is so scare to touch him, afraid he might break him "no, i still need to fix Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Suho, Tao, Kyungsoo...." Lay grabs Chanyeol face and makes Chanyeol look at him "Chanyeol, rest"

Chanyeol falls to the floor, tired it seems like his getting old. like a ton of years hit him all of ones, but that wasnt true. is his heart, his heart doesnt have the power to even take his body weight. his kill himself "Lay today is my last day, you know what would happen tomorrow. please i need to do this" Lay is still holding Chanyeol's hand "i cant see you like this, Chanyeol. i just cant"

"let me just help them, please let me" Lay sighs but nods in the end. he goes upstairs while Chanyeol gets ready to lay down in the table, Lay comes back with Baekhyun "before we do this, i want to say thank you" Baekhyun stands next to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol just smiles. Lay makes Baekhyun lay down in the other table that was next to Chanyeol "okay ready" Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other.

Lay presses alot of different buttons, until the last one. the cable that is connected to Chanyeol carry the power of the blue crystal. that power goes to Baekhyun cable that is also in connected to his heart. as Baekhyun gets stronger, and as the pieces his missing appear, Chanyeol heart begin to slow down. if we can guess, the percentage of what Chanyeol has right now. is safe to say is 20.

Lay turns the power down and goes immediately to Chanyeol "are you okay?" Lay starts to take all the cables "Chanyeol!" the light in Chanyeol eyes, starts to get low. this is it, that 20% is going to get low. and this time Chanyeol eyes wouldnt open again "Lay, whats..wha..whats wrong with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun gets up from the table and slowly moves towards Chanyeol. he doesnt want to get to close afraid something wrong might happen.

"his dying" that was suppose to come out as a whisper, but it didnt "no he wouldnt" Jongdae appears leaving Lay speechless "what are you doing here?" Jongdae gets close and sees Chanyeol. weak, sick Chanyeol "Kris...his here" "here?" Jongdae nods "but he wouldnt come out of the car, so im here. both of us can fix Chanyeol" Lay and Jongdae go to the computers, see what they can do. Chanyeol makes a sign to Baekhyun, making sure that Lay and Jongdae are not looking.

Baekhyun gets close to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol begins to whisper in Baekhyun ear "th...theres...a letter..." Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, and he knows that even when his not showing it, his crying deep inside. is how people say that they see a white light, and is time for them to go. thats what Chanyeol is seen a white beautiful calm light "ple...please...give it...t..o Kr..is" Chanyeol slowly moves his left hand to hold Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun nods and leaves the room. Chanyeol can see his time is coming, clicking sounds is all he hears. some times Lay would say 'no' and they continue to do some more clicking. Chanyeol feels tired, tired of pretending things doesnt hurt. tired of pretending his happy, tired of pretending he doesnt miss Kris. maybe is time to give up. give Kris up, his dying anyway so theres not much of choice.

"no no no, is not right" Jongdae slams the keyboard "we need to keep trying, you know that Chanyeol heart is like a battery. is dying" Jongdae sighs, and they try again "leave it" Jongdae and Lay stop as they see Kris. Kris is here in person, in the flesh "Chanyeol" Kris goes and grabs Chanyeol hand, he begins to touch his soft hair "i would fix you okay" Chanyeol moves his head slowly towards Kris. their eyes meet and he knows heaven is close "i would fix you, Chanyeol"

Chanyeol closes his eyes and the only thing he hears is "i would fix you Chanyeol, just wait"


- A MONTH PASS-


Chanyeol is running in the busy streets of the city. is eight am and in his late for work, at this time office are full with people. people who are sitting in their computer typing 80 to 95 words per minute. People in meetings listening to new ideas, restaurant barely opening and getting ready for when people get out of work in their lunch time. this is a very fast city. everything is in or out, but no one told Chanyeol this.

so now Chanyeol is running down the street, with a briefcase in one hand and a folder with bunch of papers coming out, in the other hand. Chanyeol looks like a mess, but he hopes no one would notice. today is his first day of work, his the intern for a company that makes new robots. is not really Chanyeol thing, but he just wants to learn. his hoping later on, he would move to something more, of his style.

its always been Chanyeol dream to help people, for someone to say his name and say 'oh yes, his a hero' or 'he was a great human being' thats whats Chanyeol wants to hear. so being part of this company that builts robots who can and rescue people, is something wonderful. even though Chanyeol hates science or any thing related to that.

his more of a history can of men. Chanyeol enters the building and he runs in the lobby making people look at him weird. he sees a elevator about to close, he buts his hand making the doors open again. the elevator is full but he still goes in. the people move to make room for him, but he knows is a bit tight. he presses the twelve floor and waits for his turn.

the elevator stops in one floor, and three people would get out. when the elevator would stop in the other floor two people would get out. leaving more space for Chanyeol, but also making him be in the back of the elevator. theres only three people left in the elevator counting Chanyeol. the elevator stops and the two people get out. which means Chanyeol floor is close.

Chanyeol puts the folder and the briefcase down, he looks at the reflection in the yellow mirrors of the elevator. he fixes his soft and gently hair "this is Chanyeol, the first day of your life" Chanyeol laughs giving himself some confidence. Chanyeol grabs his folder and notices that is dirty and unorganized he didnt want to give his boss a bad first impression. he kneels down in the floor and begins to clean his folder.

he takes all the papers out, and one by one he puts the papers neatly inside. the elevator doors opens making Chanyeol turn to see if this is was his floor. it wasnt it. a men whos is the same height as Chanyeol, wearing a lab coat enters the elevator. his hair is push back, but leaving the front part in front almost covering his eyes. Chanyeol looks down not wanting to seem weird. Chanyeol sees how the men grabs one of the papers "your late" Chanyeol looks up "eh?"

the men chuckles and shakes his head like saying 'never mind im just talking to myself' Chanyeol continues to clean his folder. it didnt took him that long, only one paper is missing, the paper that the men is holding. Chanyeol gets up and looks at the men with the look of 'are you done with the paper, i need it' the men gives the paper back to Chanyeol with a smile "my name is Kris" he stretches his hand waiting for Chanyeol to shake it.

"hi, im Chanyeol" they shake hands, and Chanyeol didnt notice that for Kris every memory came back. the first date, the second date. the dates he couldnt go, the anniversaties, birthdays that he missed. but above all the first kisses, and the kisses after that. everything came back to Kris "uh can i have my hand back?" Kris comes back from his daydream "oh im sorry" Kris lets go of Chanyeol's hand slowly, because he really didnt want to let go.

the doors of the elevator open and this is Chanyeol floor. Chanyeol grabs his briefcase and stands in the middle of the open doors "it was nice to meet you" Chanyeol shyly says "same here" Kris raises his hand in a way of a hi. Chanyeol leaves, and Kris can breath again. a month a go Kris fix Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was the first robot with a human brain. and now it became the first robot, who is a person. Chanyeol is a real boy now, theres no metal inside of him, only a beating heart, real muscles, new memories. Kris let go of Chanyeol, that way Chanyeol wouldnt be friends with Lay, so that day Chanyeol wouldnt have call Lay to pick him up. meaning Chanyeol wouldnt die in that awful accident.

the doors open and Lay is waiting for Kris, now is time to come back to reality "here Kris, we have a new project" Kris gets out of the elevator, Lay didnt wait a second to give Kris the folder "a new project?" Jongdae joins them "yes, with the robots that Lay was fixing. this could be the new way of life" Jongdae says with a exaggerate expression "hey whats that letter?" Jongdae points to the pocket of Kris lab coat.

it was the letter that Chanyeol wrote to him. the one that says to move on, to make a new life. yes that one, thats the reason why he doesnt go after Chanyeol. the reason why every morning he stops himself from looking for him. which makes Kris sad, but the good kind of sad. the one you remember the memories, and it makes you sad, but at the same time happy. because both of them can move on.

"is nothing" the three of them begin to walk "so we gonna take the project?" Lay says with a hopeful but yet a familiar simple Lay smile

"lets go"

----------

i want to thank everyone who comment on this story, and for everyone who subscribe ^^

thank you so much for waiting.

thank you