Chanyeol

ROBOT

YEAR 2025


"i cant face reality, not with him" Kris walks around in his office, he lost the person he loves the most; and the thought of not having him around is killing him "what are you gonna do?" Jongdae ask "i would bring him back to life" Jongdae stands confuse, he knows that his friend lost the love of his life but playing god, is another thing "Kris hear yourself, listen how crazy that idea sounds"

"im a sciencetist and your a great with engineering we can make a robot, we can bring Chanyeol back to life" Kris goes to his desk and starts to draw a possible body that could maintain wires and a crystal heart. this new robot would be different from the other ones, this would be the first robot that could have human memories.

"i would go and buy metal to make the robot" Jongdae gives up, he cannot argue with someone who has lost everything. Kris lost the love of his life, the one that made him laugh; Chanyeol had showed Kris love, something that Kris didnt know anything about. but that day, the day that Chanyeol close his eyes it was the day that love, love didnt make sense anymore.

after months and months on finding the best parts of medal and doing surgery to Chanyeol body, taking the brain and make it fit in the new body, in the new robot body "ok now i need to put this crystal heart" Kris slowly puts the heart in the right spot, suddenly the whole robot starts to glow, Jongdae and Kris give steps back "oh i didnt know this was gonna work" Jongdae whispers to himself as the glow starts to go down. Kris didnt take long to run to the robot "Chanyeol!"

the robot opens his eyes and Kris smiles. It didnt look like any robot, this looks like a human being, but most important this looks like his beloved "Chanyeol?" Chanyeol stands up but he grabs his head "does it hurt?" Chanyeol shakes his head "no, i just feel weird" Kris holds Chanyeol hand "do you know who iam?" Chanyeol looks at him for a moment. he keeps looking at his face, nothing else he doesnt even notice that Jongdae is there.

"why wouldnt i? Kris you are weird today" Kris chuckles as he hugs Chanyeol "oh your back, i would never leave your side" Kris hugs him tighter as his tear start to come out, making Chanyeol worry even more.

The next day Kris wakes up just to notice that Chanyeol is not there. he gets up quickly and afraid that everything was a dream, that could only break his heart even more. he runs downstairs and finds Chanyeol watching tv "Chanyeol!" Kris runs to him and hugs him "dont do that again okay!" Chanyeol just looks at Kris like his trying to memorize his features "come lets go for a walk" Chanyeol shakes his head "i dont like walking outside"

Kris chuckles "yes you do, rememeber?" Chanyeol just smiles as he keeps looking at Kris. what if the experiment didnt work? how can this Chanyeol act differently from the other one? does this means that this is not Chanyeol? but Kris refuses to think like this. this is Chanyeol the person he loves, this has to be Chanyeol.


Kris convince Chanyeol to go for a walk as they both feel the fresh air, the sun is out but you can feel the auntum would be here anytime soon "Chanyeol look how pretty that shirt is" Kris stops Chanyeol and pulls him to the window, that belong to Chanyeol favorite store "is okay" Chanyeol grabs Kris hand and he makes him walk far from that store "but is your favorite store" Kris tells Chanyeol but he doesn say anything, like if he didnt hear Kris words.

Should Kris be worry about this? if Chanyeol doesnt have his old taste is that mean he doesnt love Kris?

after the nice walk they both had, they both go home. they enter the house in silence until Kris gets a phone call "Jongdae, what do you want?"

Jongdae chuckles "oh come on dont be like this, i just want to invite you to a party" ~ Kris turns around to see Chanyeol looking around the house, a house he knows to well, but it doesnt seem like he remembers.

"i dont think is a good idea for Chanyeol" Kris whispers to the phone, but Jongdae with the good ears that he has, he heard everything

"are you kidding me?! is a good idea! all of your friends are here, he needs to spend time with us too!" by the end of the sentence Jongdae was already begging, Kris sighs and you know that his already mad "Fine! will be there" Kris hangs up the phone before he hears Jongdae happy voice of i won, i won. Kris looks at Chanyeol "are you okay?" Chanyeol continues to look at the painting of an angel "yeah, im just curious about this" Kris hugs Chanyeol not wanting to let him go, not wanting to ever let him go

"why? is just an angel" Chanyeol looks at Kris and doesnt say anything, they just continue to look at themselves not worrying about anything in the world. but in the back of Kris mind, he worries and he worries alot "can i be that angel for you Kris?" Kris taking back by Chanyeol question "com...come on Chanyeol we gonna go to a party, we need to get dress" Kris puts his arm around Chanyeol and moves him away from that painting, but Chanyeol's eyes are still glue to that angel.

they arrive to the private party, both dress in casual clothing. they enter the house and there are ten people plus there couples "hey! look whos here the man of the hour! Kris!" Jongdae comes and hugs Kris rough, Kris holds his anger mostly cause Jongdae is alittle drunk "hey Jongdae" "oh come on sound convincing" Kris rolls his eyes, he didnt have the time or the patient for Jongdae right now "ah Chanyeol why are you so quiet!? arent you happy virus?" Jongdae makes a baby face, and Chanyeol laughs but thats all he does.

Kris knows that he barely made Chanyeol and this is a big thing, but he needs Chanyeol to be Chanyeol. why was it taking so long? why wasnt he talking? why did he look around the house like if it was his first time here? where was happy virus?

"then it turns out that i was just doing the work wrong" Leeteuk laughs as he just finish telling his story, even though it wasnt funny they laugh along "so tell us Kris i know your doing a new kind of robot?" Kris nervously chuckles "well Sir, Jongdae and i are still working on it" Kris looks at Chanyeol to see if he pay attention to the question, but it seems like he wasnt. it seems like he wasnt paying attention to any of this "Chanyeol" Kris whispers to him "Chanyeol looks up and just stares at him, with a blank look "you want to go home?" Chanyeol smiles, thats all he does. just smiles.

 

Again Kris and Chanyeol go for walk today, after the party last night he feels like Chanyeol is not normal, not one bit "oh lets stop here, this is your favorite park" Kris runs to the bench still holding Chanyeol hand "it seems pretty but why would i like it here?" Kris lets go of Chanyeol hand, this person is not Chanyeol. this only hurting Kris more, his heart feels different, his heart feels like is breaking and it wouldnt last any longer.

"in this park is when i said i love you to you" Kris stands up and he cant bare to see Chanyeol. he walks away and Chanyeol stands up "dont leave me here, Kris!" but Kris didnt stop, he ignore those pleading words. he cant see Chanyeol anymore, he thought he would be happy, that everything would be back to normal. but is not true, he feels more alone than ever, he cant breath the same air as that robot. he just cant.

everything hurts him, like if his dying over and over again "what did we do wrong? why doesnt he remember?" the whole room is full of Kris voice, yelling and yelling in the phone to Jongdae "i dont know i check everything, you did the final checks. maybe you need to give it time Kris" Kris tries to calm down, but he doesnt have time, time? his dying, his soul is breaking he wouldnt love the new Chanyeol, like he loved the old Chanyeol, the real Chanyeol "Jongdae i cant look at him, my heart breaks if i do" Kris starts to sob "is that true Kris?"

Kris turns around to find Chanyeol by the door, Kris cleans his tears and hangs up. is true, of course is true. like right now how Kris is avoiding Chanyeols eyes "yes, is true" Chanyeol looks down, trying to understand "but i love you" Kris walks up stairs and Chanyeol follows him "did you hear me? i said i love you" Kris opens the closet and starts to take Chanyeol clothes and puts it on a suitcase "you dont, you only think you do because of the memories i gave you" Chanyeol looks down again, this memories tell him to stay with Kris.

to love him, but Kris is only pushing him, maybe his is the one that doesnt love him "fine Kris i'll go" Chanyeol looks one last time to the lovely face, hoping that he would get to see him again.

one random day.