Jessica's Secret

Perfect...Truly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 14[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jessica's Secret[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

They went into our room and Luhaan closed the door. "I call the bed!" Mei Li shouted, jumping onto it again.

"I'm sleeping on the bed too,” Luhan declared, smirking.

"What? No!"

"There's no other place to sleep."

"Sleep in the bathtub!" she exclaimed, pointing to the bathroom door.

"Whoa, how can my girlfriend make me sleep in there?" Luhan pouted, trying his best to put on innocent eyes.

She stared at him and bit her lip.

It's working... Luhan noted.

Mei Li sighed. "I'm going to shower and change first, you can change out here," she stated, grabbing her pjs from her suitcase.

It worked! Luhan smiled, "Okay, baby.”

She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Haha, she can never say no when I call her baby.  Luhan took off his shoes and socks and changed into long shorts. He then took off his shirt and plopped onto the bed, leaning against the head as he plugged his earphones in and listened to his ipod.

About fifteen minutes later, Mei Li came out of the bathroom in black pj short shorts and a yellow tank-top. It wasn't really revealing or anything, just comfortable sleeping wear. However, Luhan’s eyes still uncontrollably scanned her entire body, as if they had a mind of their own – which they probably did. Her skin glowed and she barely wore any make-up, but she practically looked the same, if not better. She was drying her damp hair with a towel without looking at Luhan and took a seat on the bed. That's when she noticed.

"YAAAAAH!"

"What?" Luhan asked, alarmed.

"PUT ON A SHIRT, DUMBO!" she screamed, standing up from the bed, looking away from him.

He laughed at her innocence and stood up behind her. "Okay, fine," he wrapped one arm around her waist and took the end of her tank-top in the other, slightly lifting it up as if he’d pull it off. "How about this one?"

She immediately pulled it down with one hand while the other still held her towel. She spun around, extremely red-faced. "Oppa!"

"Haha, I'm just kidding," Luhan chuckled, sitting back down onto the edge of the bed. "Why are you so red? Not confident about your body?" He teasingly raised an eyebrow.

"OPPA!" she threw the damp towel at him.

"Mmm, ttalgi," he took in a whiff of her alluring shampoo, lingering on her towel.

"Fine! You're not sleeping on the bed then!" she huffed, pouncing onto the middle of the bed, trying to push him off.

Luhan pretended to struggle trying to keep his place, letting her think she would succeed eventually. After a few minutes, he threw the towel onto her suitcase and turned around, instantly overpowering her as he crouched over her tiny body.

Her eyes were wide with shock and she flinched at the sudden change in dominance. "Come on, your boyfriend's not that weak," Luhan teased, grinning.

Mei Li was startled by the sudden change in power; she thought she almost had him.

Hmmmph, trickster. She gazed into his eyes, and decided it was her turn to play around. No one would see anyways since they were alone.

She bravely wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly pulled him closer. He happily obliged, leaning down. Just when their lips were only a centimeter apart, she flung her head to the side, causing the pillow to steal his kiss.

He was surprised, so Mei Li quickly unwrapped her arms and pushed him off the bed.

Thump.

"Owww," he stood up, rubbing his in pain.

"Hehehe, that's what you get!" Mei Li teased, grinning. "Now go put on some clothes, geez, or you're really not sleeping on this bed!"

"What makes you think you can stop me again?" he smirked.

"Oh I'm not going to try and stop you again. After all, I always have Tao," Mei Li smiled evily.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and sighed. "Fine, I have to go borrow a shirt from Lay though, I don't have any comfortable sleeping tees. I usually sleep shirtless."

Mei Li scoffed in half-fake disgust. "Well not while we're in China so too bad!" But she had to admit, Luhan had a really nice body. EXO didn’t really show their muscles and abs like other groups did, so Mei Li had assumed they didn’t really have any.

To her surprise, although Luhan was lean and of a smaller build, his muscles were perfectly toned. The first th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter