Four

A Cry For Help

With Kyuhyun and his gang.

Kyuhyun wasn't sure the real reason he picked on Taehyun for. Well one of them, was because of how weak Taehyun seemed. He hated no-he despised weak people. For some reason they just ticked the guy off at how they couldn't defend themself's at all hardly. That's why Kyuhyun hated Taehyun. The star athlete was hanging out with his friends in the cafeteria, and Onew smirked when he saw Taehyun sitting by himself. "Heh. Hey Kyu...look at that: The sissy doesn't have Seohyun with him today. Should we mess with him a bit?"

The older male looked over when he saw Taehyun just picking at his food not really eating or anything, and chuckled a little turning back to his friends. "Nah let's give him a break for now. But after school we'll kick his again." He grinned seeing how they all high fived each other in excitement.

He leaned back in his chair a little and smirked a little again, seeing Boa and her friends already giving Taehyun some hell. One of Boa's friends Chorong looked at Taehyun as he picked at his food and grinned at him. "Wow Taehyun that's a lot of food you've got there, no wonder your is getting bigger each day huh?"

Jessica, Sunny and Naeun all giggled at her 'joke' and Taehyun just ignored them picking at his food. Boa glared a little when he didn't respond and smacked him on the back of the head. "Hey you ! You should respond to her when she's talking, it's rude to ignore a lady you know."

Again no response so Naeun rolled her eyes and tugged Boa's sleeve a little. "C'mon unnie. Let the fat eat his food huh? Obviously he loves food more than talking to people." But Taehyun was far from being fat. Actually he was very skinny, sometimes he wouldn't eat for weeks in fear of someone making a joke about him 'eating too much' and all together stopped packing a lunch for school.

"Excuse me ladies."

All four girls jumped and even Taehyun looked up a little, when he saw Yunho walking toward them. "O-Oh. Hi Mr. Jung...we were uh, we were just saying hello to Taehyun. He looked lonely so we were trying to ask him if he wanted to sit with us." Boa said in a sickeningly sweet voice and Yunho faked a smile at her.

"Well that's very nice of you Boa. If you excuse me, I'd like to talk to Taehyun in private alright?" The four girls nodded and gave Taehyun a small glare as they walked away from the table. Yunho sighed when he sat across from the younger male and frowned slightly, seeing the boy just picking at a small salad he had. "Taehyun: Please won't you eat something? This isn't healthy for your body..."

"What are you talking about Mr. Jung? I've been eating." Taehyun replied but Yunho didn't believe a word of that.

"If those girls were bothering you please won't you tell me? I'll see what I can do, please just tell me if someone is bullying you."

Taehyun sighed in annoyance and glared at Yunho. "I'm telling you Mr. Jung....everything is fine okay? Just fine. Now could you leave me alone please? I should study for my history test soon." He got out his history text book and a few papers but Yunho grabbed his hand.

"Talk to me Taehyun. Please tell me what's going o-?"

"I told you already damn it!! Everything is fine now please just leave me alone!" Taehyun shouted which startled almost everyone in the cafeteria. Even Kyuhyun and Boa's gang looked at him in shock. Yunho was stunned when Taehyun stormed out of the cafeteria and glared at everyone in the room.

"Listen up: I KNOW for a fact one of you, or some of you are bullying that boy. You better speak up right now you hear me? I'm warning you, if I find out who's making Taehyun so miserable...there's going to be hell to pay." Yunho knew a teacher should never speak to students like that but he was pretty ticked off at the moment. He wanted someone to come foreward NOW.

Nobody said anything and Yunho glared at all of them. "So be it then. No one is saying anything? Fine." He stomped out of the cafeteria and tried to follow where Taehyun went off too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyun ran out onto the school roof top and couldn't help the tears that were rolling down his face. His chest heaved up and down as he sobbed uncontrollably collapsing onto the ground on his hand and knees. He noticed the edge of the school roof top and gulped, while taking a few steps toward it.

Closer and closer he went until he was almost near the edge.

He looked down below seeing a few students sitting out on the school yard, chattering away and closed his eyes tightly. Was he really going to do it? Was today the day where his life would end? Just as he was about to lean foreward though....

"TAEHYUN!!"

The younger male jumped out of his skin when Yunho burst through the door of the roof top, along with the principal Mr. Lee Soo man and the school councelor Mr. Junsu.

"...What do you three want?"

"Taehyun. W-We just want to talk to you alright? Please...step away from the edge son." Soo Man replied and Taehyun just gazed at them with an emotionless expression.

"Why should I? Nobody would care if I do this, stop pretending like you care for me."

Junsu frowned when Taehyun said that and shook his head. "Taehyun we do care about you. Your parents: Think about how they'd feel if something were to happen to you, think about how Seohyun would feel if she lost her best-friend, think about them."

"...."

Yunho sighed and stepped foreward. "Taehyun please...please don't do this. Just tell us Taehyun. Tell us who's tormenting you, who's been making your life a living hell at this school? Tell us. We won't give your name to them...you can trust me Taehyun."

Taehyun still stared at them, with that same emotionless expression. Could he really trust them? Would they really help him like they said they would? Would they?

"Taehyun please. Step away from the edge..." Yunho said softly and held his hand for the younger boy to take.

The wind started picking up a little, and ruffled Taehyun's hair as he looked down at Yunho's hand. Carefully. Carefully as possible, he turned around and tried to grab the older males hand but somehow he lost his balance and he fell. He heard people shouting his name as he fell, his eyes were wide in fright and shock when he realized what was happening.

There was no way someone would catch him.

There was no way someone would catch him in time before his body slammed onto the ground. So intead he just braced himself for the horrible pain to come.

Then everything turned black.

 

A/N: Don't worry guys I'm not stopping this story yet, I still have a few more plot ideas to add here....so will Taehyun live? Will he die? I'm not revealing anything yet until the next chapter ;) Stay tuned please my lovely ANGELS ^.^ Not really a creative name for my subbers I know XD All I could think of.