Three

A Cry For Help

Things started getting progressively worse for Taehyun as the weeks went on. Once when he was walking to his locker, some kids actually locked him inside for five hours straight. Taehyun was very claustrophobic so being trapped in the locker didn't really help much. He weakily banged against the locker door and tiredly yelled out 'Help me!' for what seemed like the one hundredth time for him.

He started feeling dizzy and felt like he was going to faint any minute. Taehyun then peeked through the little vent things on his locker, and sighed in relief when he saw someone coming down the hall. "Help! E-Excuse me please....!" He shouted tiredly and hoped to god the person would hear him.

The person stopped at his locker, and he smiled weakily when he saw none other then Yunho open the door. The teacher gasped in shock and quickly helped Taehyun out. "Taehyun?! Oh god h-how long have you been in there? I've been looking for you all day, your teachers were getting worried." Taehyun finally snapped out of his dizziness and gave a fake smile at Yunho.

"I'm uh sorry Mr. Jung...I uh, tripped and-and accidently locked myself in the locker."

Yunho shook his head in disbelief hearing Taehyun say that. He knew the kid was lying to him, how could a person trip and 'accidently' lock themself's in their locker? "Jung Taehyun I know for a fact you're not telling the truth. Be honest with me alright? Was it Boa? Kyuhyun? Who was it?"

"I-I told you sir it was nothing."

Yunho sighed in frustration as he frowned a little at the young man in front of him, and placed a hand on his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. "Taehyun: If someone is hurting you, please won't you tell me? I really want to help you. I know you're scared the person or people may hurt you more for saying anything bu-."

He paused when Taehyun shrugged his hand off of him, and stared at him shocked at the angry glare he was recieving. "Why are you pestering me huh? Damn it I told you everything is fine. Just fine and dandy, now if you don't mind Mr. Jung I have to be on my way now." Taehyun stormed passed the stunned Yunho and the older male shook his head sighing in frustration.

"Well that didn't work...I need to know, what's going on with this kid." He muttered and pondered a little as he walked down the hall.

Meanwhile back with Taehyun.

Taehyun quickly ran into the boys restroom and tried to fight back the tears in his eyes, as he looked at himself in the mirror before heading into one of the stalls and locked the door tightly. He bit his lip as he dropped his backpack to the floor and scrounged through it. When he finally found the thing he was looking for, he almost smiled a little seeing it.

A knife.

A sharp knife I might add.

This was a best-friend to Taehyun and a 'comfort' too you could say. Whenever he used this beautiful thing, he felt happy almost. Whenever he'd cut himself, he'd feel just a little bit better. Taehyun then lifted up the sleeve of the sweatshirt he wore and as it was lifted, there were ten or so faint scars on his arm from the previous cuts.

They went from his wrist all the way down his arm. The young man slowly moved the knife to his wrist, he closed his eyes tightly as he felt the blade get closer and closer to his skin.

First cut.

The first cut always hurt just a little bit, and Taehyun hissed at the slight pain he felt but continued onward..When he finally reached the tenth cut, blood was already dripping from the wounds and he smiled sadly when some already healed scars accidently re-opened due to the cutting. Taehyun then unlocked the stall door, and sighed as he tried to quickly wash away the blood on his arm, he pulled the sleeve of his sweatshirt down, grabbed his backpack and casually made his way out of the bathroom.

Taehyun has been doing this since he was in middle school. He couldn't take it anymore. The teasing, the taunting, the headsmacking, the harassment. This was how he dealt with it all. Yes he could tell someone he knew...but he was more afraid of what Kyuhyun and the others would do if they found out he told.

"Huh...if I told anyone about this: They might beat me up, worse then ever...that's why no one has to know. I'll keep it to myself. Mom, dad, Seohyun, the teachers...no one will know." He muttered and continued on his day like nothing ever happened.

When school finally ended, Seohyun groaned in frustration as she and Taehyun walked down the steps. "Man I think Mrs. Sachi's out to get me I swear! She keeps telling me 'Seohyun you need to turn your work in on time!' and I did right Taehyun? I turned it in on time right?" Seohyun asked and the brown haired girl raised an eyebrow, when she saw her best-friends gaze was lowered to the ground. "Uh...Taehyun? Are you okay?"

"...Oh. Sorry Seohyun, what were you saying?" He asked and she looked at him with a concerned expression.

Something's wrong with Taehyun. H-He's been acting strange a lot lately.

"Uh. N-nothing. Nevermind. Are you okay Taehyun? Y-You've been quiet lately."

"Yeah I'm fine Seo. Why?" He asked and she faked a smile at him shaking her head side to side.

"N-No reason."

The two walked in silence the rest of the way home, and when Taehyun dissapeared into his house Seohyun sighed and tried to think of the reasons what his friend could be bothered by. She knew his parents were very nice people, so it couldn't be them doing anything to him just no way.

"Aish. Taehyun...what's going ON with you?" She muttered and made her way home.

Something serious was going on with Taehyun though. And if he doesn't speak up or get help soon...who knows what he might do next.

 

A/N: So uh...yeah I think this chapter, could've turned out a lot better :/ I hope this story is going at an okay pace...it is right? ^^; Aww poor Taehyun right? T^T But don't worry he may get help soon and start opening up more about the bullying problem ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Silent readers please don't be shy, comments are very welcomed :D I like to here peoples opinions on my stories :3 It's okay if you are a silent reader though nothing wrong with that ^^ *Comments are nice though*