One

A Cry For Help

Freak. Loser. Weirdo. Scumbag.

These were the many things seventeen year old Jung Taehyun was called every single day since he was in middle school. He didn't understand what he did wrong, he was a nice person wasn't he? If he was so nice then why did so many kids hate him for no good reason? As Taehyun wandered the halls like a lost soul, he cringed at the many hateful and disgusted glares he got from the students as he walked by them.

One person in particular Kwon Boa was one of Taehyun's many tormentor's. She and her snobby friends would always laugh and tease Taehyun. The boy wasn't the best in gym class, and whenever he played basketball or something the kids would all laugh and mock him whenever he missed a ball.

Once Taehyun 'accidently' got knocked over by Boa's friend Lee Sunkyu aka 'Sunny' and she smirked at him as she ran by him. "Hey watch where you're going next time loser!" Then she and Boa's other snobby friends Jessica, Chorong and Naeun would all laugh at him same with the other students as they watched Taehyun slowly get back on his feet, cringing at the pain he felt in his knees. Whenever he would come home from school his mother Jung Haneul would gasp in shock if she saw a bruise on Taehyun's face and ask imediately what happened to him. But Taehyun like always, would just force a smile and say 'He ran into a locker' or 'He fell'.

He didn't want his mother or father to know the pain he was going through. He didn't want them to be ashamed of him, or think of him as a weakling or any of that. Taehyun was a pretty good actor too so he hid his pain and suffering very well. Today was one of those many days where Taehyun was bullied....

It was the first class of the day.

Students were chattering back and fourth with each other, and Taehyun sat in the back of the classroom hiding behind a manga comic he was reading when all of a sudden the comic was ripped from his hands and his eyes widened in fright when he saw one of his other many bulliers Choi Kyuhyun smirk down at him.

"Still reading these lame books eh nerd? Man you're such a dork reading this stuff." Kyuhyun said in a sneering tone and Taehyun frowned at him.

"J-Just give it back Kyuhyun."

"'J-Just give it back Kyuhyun!'" Kyuhyun repeated in a whiny, babyish tone causing most of the students to laugh and Kyuhyun chuckled. "Aish what are you a freakin retard? Stop that stuttering and be a man!"

Taehyun winced when Kyuhyun smacked the top of his head with the book, and rubbed it gently. "Please...just give it back?"

"Oh you want me to 'give it back' hm?" Kyuhyun pondered for a moment when a smirk formed over his face as he tore the comic book up, right in front of Taehyun's face. The shreds of paper fell to the floor, and Taehyun tried not to show any sadness in front of the older male as he bent down to pick up the shredded paper. "Oops. Looks like my hands slipped?" Kyuhyun burst out laughing but stopped when someone flicked him on the ear and he glared at the person that did that. "Hey!"

The person who flicked his ear was one of Taehyun's best-friends Seo Joo Hyun or 'Seohyun' as many called her glared daggers at Kyuhyun, but smiled softly as she helped Taehyun pick up the pieces of paper. "Sorry I'm late Taehyun, are you alright?"

"Yeah noona. I'm fine don't worry ne?" Taehyun replied faking a smile but Seohyun always saw right through him and she glared at Kyuhyun.

"Don't you have anything better to do with your life, besides pick on Taehyun-ah all day hm?" She asked and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her.

"Why do you bother hanging out with this comic book loser Seohyun? Seriously look at him! He's so pathetic I swear." Kyuhyun said staring at Taehyun like he was a disgusting piece of trash. Seohyun ignored him though after throwing away the shredded comic book and smiled softly at Taehyun.

"You wanna go by a new one after school Taehyun?" She asked and Taehyun shook his head.

"No it's okay Seohyun...I uh, I should be heading home anyway. Have to help mom cook dinner and stuff."

"Oh alright."

"Awwww are you a 'Mommy's boy' Taehyun? Helping her do the dishes how sweet." Kwon Boa said with a smirk on her face and Kyuhyun high fived her, and Seohyun was about to say something but they all sat down quickly when the teacher Mr. Jung walked in the room. Jung Yunho was one of the many popular teachers of Seoul Highschool and every student liked him.

He always made classes interesting and never boring, plus he always had a smile on his face. "Ah good morning class."

"Morning Mr. Jung." Everyone replied but some mumbled a little and Yunho chuckled a bit, seeing how tired some of them looked and grinned slightly.

"Perhaps if some of you didn't stay up so late partying, you might actually get better sleep at night hm?" That caused a giggle from everyone and even Taehyun did silently. He blinked though when he saw a piece of paper land on his desk and blinked curiously as he opened it, and his eyes widened when he saw what was written on the paper.

"Hey Jung. Meet me and my gang on the school rooftop at three o clock pm...you better be there and if you skip out, it'll be ten times worse tomorrow got it?"

His eyes widened in fright as he looked over to his right and saw none other than Kyuhyun smirked deviously at him, and gulped as he continued looking to the front of the class as Yunho began teaching.

When class was finally over and Taehyun gathered his things, Seohyun waited for him before they walked out and Kyuhyun purposely bumped Taehyun's shoulder causing the boy to drop all his stuff on the floor. "Oops my bad." Kyuhyun grinned and mouthed 'Don't be late remember' before he walked out.

Yunho looked up from grading his papers and frowned when he saw Seohyun and Taehyun  picking up Taehyun's stuff and walked over to them. "Do you two need any help?" They jumped a little but shook their heads.

"No Mr. Jung it's' alright, we got it." Taehyun answered and Yunho sighed a little scratching his head.

"You know I can give Kyuhyun detention or have him stay after school, so he can't bother you anymore Taehyun-shi."

Taehyun just bit his lip when Yunho said that and shook his head. "I-I'm fine Mr. Jung really. Honest...come on Seohyun, let's get to class alright?" He walked out of the room quickly and Seohyun bowed apologetically to Yunho before rushing out to keep up with her friend. Yunho shook his head when they left and frowned slightly.

He knew what was going on with Taehyun, but he just didn't understand why the boy wouldn't say anything to him. Yunho figured though Taehyun would tell him if something was surely troubling him, so he just waited for that moment to come and didn't want to pressure him into saying anything yet.

He hoped it was the right thing to do though.

 

A/N: Okay before I begin I know for a fact Boa, Kyuhyun and the others are NOT like this in real life. I do not hate them if you're wondering why I'm portraying them like this I mean it's just a fanfic you guys remember that alright? :) And please don't hate them in real life either if you hate them in this story ^^; Hating isn't cool. I hope this is coming a long okay so far? :3