I Am Not a Bottom

Corner Store

 

Title: I'm the Top!
Pairing: Luhan/Sehun
Summary: Luhan refuses to be a bottom.
Rating: PG-15
Word Count1,439
Status: Complete

"Aah how stupid." sighed an exasperated Luhan as he shut the laptop firmly on his lap. The Chinese male leaned back into the couch, a frown evident on his pretty face.

 

Kris looked at Luhan pointedly from the kitchen, "What's wrong with you?"

 

Luhan sighed again and made a hand gesture towards the laptop. "All the fans think that Sehun is the top of our pairing. How does that even make sense?! You all know that I top in this relationship!" Tao and Yixing burst out laughing from their positions on the couch, "Yes hyung, we are very aware that you top; a little too aware actually." Yixing shook his head, "I can't believe that's what you're so worried about."

 

Luhan huffed and continued, "But the fans portray me as some crybaby who can't do anything without Sehun when we all know it's the other way around! All the fanart and fanfics are like that! It's not fair! I'm really manly too! Why would they think that I was the bottom!?"

 

This caused Tao to laugh again and Yixing to laugh even louder. "Hyung, are you aware that you look like a pre pubescent teenager compared to Sehun?" Luhan glared at the younger male, "Shut up Yixing I do not!" From across the dorm Kris decided to join the conversation, "Yixing is right, you look like you're in middle school. And it doesn't help that Sehun looks so perpetually stoic and manly."

 

"You guys , stop talking to me."

 

As much as Luhan wanted to deny everything, it was all true. Even with the four-year age difference, Luhan looked younger than his eighteen-year-old boyfriend. It wasn't his fault he had a small, delicate face and a large doe eyes.

 

But everyone was so fixated on Luhans less than manly features to notice that Sehun wasn't as manly as everyone thought of him to be.

 

Sehun had an ant waist, thin and slender that Luhan loved to grip with his delicate fingers. His skin was so smooth and soft, much more than a boys should. The youngest had the cutest actions that rendered all the older members helpless when he wanted something. He was clingy and constantly in need of someone by his side like a child. All the fans thought Luhan was the one that liked the skinship from other members when it was Sehun who had all the members draped over his slender frame. None of the fans saw how childish Sehun really was. All they saw was the quiet maknae who rarely smiled. But Luhan and the other members knew better. Sehun would always be plotting pranks with Jongin, but in the end Jonin was the only one that would get scolded, Sehun having all the members wrapped around his little finger.

 

It was unfair to Luhan really, how Sehun had all their fans deceived into believing he was the top in HunHan. How could Sehun possibly be the top when it was Luhan who would pull Sehun in for a passionate kiss, his tongue invading the younger boys mouth. It was Luhan who would make Sehun moan as he trailed wet kisses all along his torso leaving very obvious marks clearly stating mine. It was Luhan who had him obediently spreading his legs in anticipation. It was Luhan who made Sehun arch his back in pleasure, hands tightly gripping the bed sheets. It was Luhans name Sehun would scream when he felt the tightening in his stomach release into pure euphoria. It was Luhan who gave Sehun what he wanted.

 

His frustration only grew with the thoughts of Sehun rampantly invading his mind. He abruptly stood up surprising Tao and Yixing who had been watching Luhan have some sort of inner struggle with himself. “Ge, where are you going?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious Yixing? I’m going to make sure Sehun shows the fans he’s a bottom!” And with a slam of the door Luhan was gone and Kris was shaking his head, a small smile on his face.

 

“How the hell does Sehun stand his crazy , I can’t even.” Yixing said as he reached for the laptop. “But I wonder if the fans think I’m a top or bottom.”

                                                                                                            ♥

Luhan barged into the dorm across his, surprising Joonmyun who only smiled when the older male made his way towards the boys sitting in the living room.

 

Chanyeol looked up from the video game they were playing when he noticed the short mans entrance. “Hey hyung, gonna play video games with us?” Luhan shook his head no and took a seat beside the maknae who was busy beating Jongin at Mario Kart. Luhan waited for Sehun to cross the finish line and throw a cheeky smile at Jongin before he grabbed Sehuns shoulders, effectively getting the younger males attention.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You look..angry.” Sehun said cautiously scared of what Luhan was going to do.

 

Luhans brows furrowed in even more frustration at the way Sehun looked at him confusedly. “ That’s because I AM angry.”

 

“Okay, but why?”

 

“BecausethefanskeepsayingI’mabottomwhenyou’retherealbottomandyou’remanlierthanme!”

 

Sehun blinked, “Slow down hyung, I didn’t understand a thing you said.”

 

Luhan sighed for the third time and began again. “Because the fans keep saying I’m a bottom when you’re the real bottom and you’re manlier than me!” After his outburst the whole dorm erupted in laughter. “It’s not funny you guys. They have the other pairings right except for HunHan! Have you even read the HunHan fics? I’m always the crybaby bottom. It’s not right!” Luhan whined.

 

Sehun stopped laughing and grabbed Luhans hands, “Well what do you want me to do about it hyung?” he smiled, waiting for instructions.

 

“Just act more like yourself. Like, be cute and smile and all the things you do at the dorm. The fans think you’re the top because you’re so quiet and manly and no it’s not right so stop doing that and let the fans know I’m the top!”

 

“If that makes you happier, okay hyung.” Sehun smile only grew as he let his hyung envelope him in his arms.

 

“Hyung, why the hell do you read fanfics of the other members?”

 

“Shut up Jongin, it’s none of your buseiness.”

                                                                                                           ♥

Hundreds of miles away in China Yixing was looking through fan sites, smirking at the poictures in front of him.

 

“Hey Luhan ge, how’s bottom Sehun doing?”

 

 “Huh? I asked him to stop being all quiet and act like he would in the dorm, why?” Luhan walked over to Yixing, who still had the laptop in front of him.

 

“Well I think he listened a little too well.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Luhan frowned, what’s he talking about?

 

“You know how Sehun usually clings onto you and stuff like holding hands and back hugs?”

 

“Yes Yixing I am well aware.”

 

“Well since you’re not there for him to cling on, he’s clinging onto all the other members. Here, look.”

 

Yixing took the laptop from his lap and placed it on the table in front of them. Luhan leaned forward at the pictures displayed on the screen. His eye twitched when he saw the first picture. Sehun had his hand entwined with Kyungsoos, a bright smile gracing his face.

The second picture made his hand clench into fists, his knuckles going white. They were in London, Sehun was seated on Joonmyuns lap, his arms wrapped tightly around the younger males slender waist.

But the last bunch was what made him want to flip a few tables and a certain dark skinned dancer. In one of them it looked like they were at Subway, Sehun and Jongin were standing while the older of the two had his hands around the younger boys waist, their bodies less than an inch apart. The proxmitiy of the two made Luhans blood boil. He kept scrolling down until he saw a gif set of Sehun affectionately brushing Jongins hair out of his face. Luhan softened at the precious little moment of the two maknaes, glad that they were getting along great as usual.

But the last gif he saw made him grasp Yixings thigh, squeezing harder and harder. The latter screeched in pain, removing Luhans hand from his thigh and mumbling a complaint. In the innocent gif, Jongin had a hand on Sehuns shoulder as he rolled his body into the younger males.

 

“I’m going to kill those bastards.”

                                                                                                           ♥      

Sehun rubbed soothing circles into Luhans back as the older male whined and mock cried. “But hyung, why are you sad? You’re a top now, look!”

 

“That doesn’t matter anymore Sehun! Now you suddenly have new pairings where you bottom for everyone!

 

 Subscribe and comment ^^

Feel free to make any requests :D