First Love

Falling For A Fan

"So your name is___________ Where are you from? I think I know you from somewhere..." Jongup was sitting on the floor and stretching his legs.

"Aaah I'm from Switzerland and I was at your last fansigning..."

"Oh yes I remember you were the girl that stopped so long..." He gave you a really nice eyesmile and you didn't really know how to react and looked to Zelo.

"Err good memory Hyung..." Then he whispered to Jongup "Since when are you so talkactive around girls"

"Hey Himchan asked me to do it!"

"I guess it's okay. No wonder you guys where wondering..." He looked at you.

"__________ do you like dancing?"

"Err yes I think I quite like it.."

"Then let's dance!"

He put some music and looked at you. "Common I know you can do it!"

He started dancing around a bit. But nothing complicated. Just like you immagined people dancing in a club (you never went).

As Jongup also started dancing the same way you felt encouraged and started dancing to.

As they saw that your dancing was not so bad they started dancing more complicated things. You just followed them.

After a while Jongup said: "I'll leave you now alone. I'll go take a shower so have fun and don't come to late ok?Junhong?"

"What? Yes we won't be late."

"Don't forget you'll also have to wash up!"

"Ne Hyung!"

*Wow I never got so little attention from our maknae... Well at least he answered!*

 

"Why were you so shy when Jongup was around? Do you like him?"

You overheard the jealousy in his voice.

"You know I like you the best right? No it's just that I have this... problem?... with boys..."

"Then I'm not a boy to you?" Now he was standing in front of you and looking in your eyes while holding your hands.

"No it's more that I really trust you. I don't know why and I never felt like this to anyone. Boy or Girl..."

"Can... can I ask you what your problem is?"

The music in the back was now slow and you started dancing.

"Is it... did you have a...boyfriend?"

"No not really... I... I just really liked a boy... and..."

"Did he treat you bad."

"Yes and no.... We lived in the same town. Went together to the playground and kindergarden. Later the same school. Until I left to Korea. We were even neighbors... And we saw each other like everyday... But... We only talked two or three times together. And the first time was acctualy in kindergarden when I got hurt because of him... Then his mother told him to come and apologize to me... But he came to my house and was like: it was not my fault right. I didn't do anything!"

You smiled at the memory and Zelo squeezed your hands.

"I just let him go... Yes and when I was in the fifth grade in primary I fell for him. But that time he already had like 20 girlfriends, and I'm not exagerating! And that time of course he had a girlfriend... I only told my best friend... Later I thouth it made no sense to love someone who will never love me back...

So I told my best friend I was over him. But I actualy was not... In first grade high school I told my new bestfriend that I loved him because back then he had no girlfriend and I felt encouraged... But then suddenly other people knew it...

Then he said during english class that he didn't have a girlfriend and I was like: wow he's alway looking at me and now he's saying out loud that he doesn't have a girlfriend!

I don't know if I imagined the looks he alway gave me... And when I looked back he quickly looked away.

Then one day I thought by myself that I should talk to him. So when we went to the busstop I really wanted to talk to him.

But then I saw him with a girl... his.... Girlfriend...

I was so sad and for like a week I cryed myself to sleep.

Then I told my friends that I was over him... But since then I somehow couldn't trust any boys...

Last year I noticed that I still love him... I didn't tell anyone. Because I couldn't trust my friends since they babbled out last time. So I kept it myself. But I never wanted to see him again so I could forget him... So I decided I wanted to go to Korea... Just to forget... him..."

So you told Zelo the story of  your first love while dancing slowly in his arms.

"You know... he didn't deserve you! You were to good for him. But if you allow... I want... I want to help you forgetting him... because... I really really like you. No...

I love you!"

Then he softly kissed your cheeks and hugged you tighly.

"I think I love you too." You softly whispered.

You didn't notice that someone was watching you.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there~ It's my second update today. Since I didn't update yesterday...

The story about that boy is actually exactly my story. I'm not sure if I'm over him. I hope I can get over him trough this fanfic...

It may not sound so dramaticaly but for me it is... Now we're in different classes so it's better. But... I somehow always end up thinking about him and it hurts!

I just wanted to talk about it and here I can ( since I can't talk about it with my family or my friends...)

So, yes~ I hope you still liked it!

See you~