Invitations

Falling For A Fan

 

You woke up by the sun shining in your face. At first you didn’t know where you were and got confused.

“Oh yes! I’m in Korea. OMG! I think yesterday a lot happened.

Or was it just a dream?”

You got of your bed and took your phone.

“IT WAS NO DREAM! YES!” You were so happy after you saw that Zelo send you a message.

It was a good feeling yesterday to have someone wishing you goodnight.

Now you wanted to know what you send you.

‘Good Morning Sunshine! Kkk

I don’t think you’re awake now but I am. So…

I can’t show you around today because I have a big schedule. ‘

*What?! It wasn’t a joke? He wanted to show me around?*

‘But  I’m sure you have to buy stuff you didn’t bring to Korea so… I recommend you to go shopping in Myeongdong. I’m sure you have heard of that place. It’s really good to go shopping there. ^_~

Eat a lot of Korean food it’s really good.

Have a nice day and take care if you’re walking around on your own.’

*Aww how nice. Now I have a good place to go shopping*

You quickly wrote him back

'Thank you oppa. I wish you a nice day too. <3'

“Oh what if Mrs. Lee wants to take me out?” (The family you stay at is called Lee. They have one son called Minam (sorry don’t have another coming to my mind…))

You quickly got dressed and went to the Kitchen where Mrs. Lee was making Kimchi.

“Oh good morning ________ You’re awake early.”

“Good morning Mrs. Lee. Yes, I woke up from the sunshine…”

“You must be hungry. Come eat breakfast.”

She made you breakfast and you eat it. You weren’t used to eat rice for breakfast but it was ok.

“Here taste some of the kimchi I’m making.”

 She handed you some kimchi and you were a bit afraid because you tasted kimchi at home and it was really spicy. But you still ate because Mrs. Lee was so kind to you.

It was good. Really good…. But hot!

“Haha you have to get used to Koreas spicyness. Here take some milk”

You were really thankful and your mouth stopped hurting after you drank the milk.

“________ I have something to talk to you.

You know we had no time for you yesterday and it seems like we really have to leave you here on your own for a week…

 I’m so sorry. But we’re flying to Japan since my sister is getting married.

We’ll leave you money and you can always call us okay?

I also informed my friend. She has a daughter in your age. She agreed to take care of you.

She’s really nice. Here’s her number so call her maybe. (Sorry I really had to do this XD)”

Okay, I have alteady packed our things. We'll leave tomorrow at 5am so for today I'll bring you where ever you want to go."

"Oh, well I met someone at the fanmeeting yesterday. He has no free time today but he said I should go shopping in Myeongdong."

"Yes that would be a good idea since you sure have some things you need. Than let's go shopping!"

So you went shopping in Myeongdong. You bought stuff like shampoo, a toothbrush and some food for the next few days.

Afer that she showed you some places where you could eat.

"I really like this restaurant. The food is cheap but really good.

You often should come here...

You know what? Let's eat here something since it's already late."

You ate a delicious traditional dinner and where really happy.

On your way back you saw that Zelo has send you a message.

 'Hey, how was your day? Did you really go shopping?'

When you were at home you went in you room and wrote back.

'Hi! Yes I really was shopping. Mrs. Lee came with me.

I'm staying at her house.

But since she has to leave for a week to Japan with her family because her sister is getting married.

How about you? '

Than you went to take a shower.

 

You put on your pajamas and sat down on your bed. There you took your phone and saw that he has send you another message. So you started chatting with him.

'Oh you never mentioned that you're staying at a family. But I guess it's the best way to practise korean. Not that you're not good already...'

'Kkk thank you. What was the fhe thing you liked most today? I now you had a big schedule so pick just one thing.'

'Well I liked the fact that you read my good morning message and wrote back ^_~'

You blushed at his words and didn't really know what to reply. In the end you wrote what you really thought it was like.

'Awww cute but not what I wanted to hear. But still really thank you for that message!'

'Kkk all for you sunshine. Or better moonshine. Hehe.

Okay the best today was the recording for show champion. I really enjoy performing.'

'Cool. I can guess how you feel. Until now I only danced three times in front of a publicum (A really smal one) but it was like the best feeling i've ever had!'

'You like dancing? Than you should dance as oft as possible infront of people.'

'But sadly it's not like I'm good at it...'

'Yes yes everyone can say that!

Listen tomorrow at around 6am I have some time free. Since you're at home alone how about I take you out?'

SHOCK!

'Do you really think that is a good idea? It's not like no one knows you...'

But instead of properly replying to your question he just send you the link to a map and wrote:

'Come to TSE. You only have to follow the map. It's really easy to find it. And if you have problems you can ask people since I'm not so good at explaining things and having to do it through messages would not help really.

Now we have a short practise and you should go sleeping.

So tomorrow I'll be waiting at 6am in front of the building.

Good night <3'

"Ya I haven't even agreed to this! But I will go anyway....

Wait does he think just beause he's an idol he can just tell me where I have to go?"

After you sent him a simple good night message you decided to go tomorrow but to be there at 6:15 since you wanted to show him that he had to ask you nicely and also to look what he's going to do if you don't appear.

You were kinda nervous because one: you liked him and two: the last time a boy invited you was when a guy invited you to his birthdayparty when you were six.

 

 

After B.A.P's practise

'Hey Junhong, what are you going to do during our free time?'

'Hmm I want to spend some time without you guys since I see you every day...'

*He's so going to meet her!*

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys~

Sorry I didn't upload earlier today but I just came home one hour and a half ago from school and really had to eat something first. It was the first day I had proper school since yesterday was only school opening and getting our books. And it's the first time I had school until 18:30. Not really normal here.

But I don't think you want to know that.

Do you like it. I hope so XD