Wrong Bed

Falling For A Fan

"Wow, my first kiss!" You smiled at him.

"Me too."

"Thank you for being my first kiss." He hugged you tighly then he kissed you again.

 

*OMO!* The rest of the B.A.P members who were also walking around a bit where now close to the rock where you were standing and Daehyun saw you.

"Hyung~" Daehyun whispered to get the others attention.

"What?!" Himchan called out loud. "Aish! Be quiet and look at them!"

"Who? Where?"

"Junhong and _______ of corse. Look there." He pointed to the rock. "So cute!"

,click!' All looked at Himchan. "Yah! Did you just take a picture of them?"

"What? Can't you see how beautiful this looks with the sun in the back? And I'll give it to them later...  Look it came out well!"

"Woah! He's right! The sun behind them makes it really beautiful. On the picture you can only see their shadows." (Immagine that!!! Woah I'm shivering!!!)

"I can't believe what I'm seeing..."

"Haha you better believe it because it's real! So cuuuuutee~"

"Leader are you okay???" All looked at Yongguk because he just spoke in an aegyo voice.

 

"Please stay forever with me!" He looked at you then he started rapping.

"I want to heal all the deep wounds in your heart. I I can't let go girl... I let you go to easily. I don't think I can go on without you."

"The words "It's over" it's all lies~" You started singing quietly and kissed him again.

"I had to practice the last sentence for so long but when I'm saying it to you it's so easy!"

"I love you!" You smiled at him.

"I love you too <3" He hugged you and then when he looked up he saw the others.

"Oh the hyungs are there..."

"They were watching?!"

"Aish! Let's go to them..."

 

"Um... I think they saw us..."

"Yes, they're comming towards us.

"Um..."

"Haha hi you two!"

"Errr... how about going back, sitting down and eating something?"

"Oh yes~ I'm hungry!" You said cutely.

"Kkkk how cute~!"

Zelo took your hand. "Let's go."

You all walked back to the blankets and sat down. Jungup gave out sandwiches.

"Here _______ Himchan made them."

"Thank you!" You tasted the sandwich and it was really good.

"Wow Himchan. You are really a good cook!"

"Hehe that's why he's our umma."

"But I heard Youngjae also acts a bit like an umma..."

"Yes, he's like our second umma..."

"I think I am the real umma!"

"He thinks so but because Himchan is the second oldest..."

"I am the real umma!"

"Haha I think you two really look like ummas..."

"Mwo?! Do you think we look like women?!"

"No of corse not. You just look carring..."

"But I am also carring..." He pouted.

"Haha yes with clothes..."

"And from now on also for... _______!"

Zelo looked at you, smiled and squeezed your hand.

You all sat there and talked, ate and had fun together.

 

Soon it was getting a bit colder so Zelo got up and gave you his jumper.

"Here! I don't want you to catch a cold..."

"Thank you oppa."

You took it and put it on. It was huge for you but you liked it. It smelled like Zelo.

You sat down again but shivered. So Zelo took you in his arms.

 

When you could finaly see the stars clearly Zelo laid down with you in his arms so you laid on his chest.

The others also laid down and Youngjae told you the constellations. You where amazed by how much he knew but soon you fell asleep.

"_______ which animal do you like best?"

After he got no answer from you Himchan looked at you.

"_________ are you sleeping?"

The others also got up.

"Haha Junhong is also sleeping. I was wondering why they didn't say anything but I thought they might have their reasons..."

,click!'

"Himchan!" They all shouted but he just answered : "Gather memories for them..."

But you and Zelo woke up from the shouts.

"Where... am I?" You where confused.

"You're on a mountain in South Korea and I think we have to go home as long as this two kids can walk by themself."

"Let's pack the things and go.."

They packed their things and you and Zelo almost fell asleep again.

You walked down and where a bit faster than when you were going up because it was going down but you would have been faster if you and Zelo were full awake.

 

"Hyung... I think we should let her sleep at the dorm. It's closer..."

"Yeah your right. She can sleep on Junhongs bed he sleeps on the floor anyway..."

 

You didn't have to walk far anymore but you didn't know and because you were really tired you just sat down.

Yongguk kneeled down in front of you. "_________ get up it's not far anymore." But you where already sleeping so Yongguk picked you up and carried you.

"Poor Hyung! Is she heavy?"

"Compeared to Junhong she's like a feather!"

 

But you could see that he was glad when you where in the dorm and he could place you on the bed.

"Hyung! That's not Junhongs bed!"

"Oh sorry Jongup. Would it be okay if she sleeps in your bed? You can sleep in Junhongs instead."

Jongup nodded. When Zelo came in he laid down on the floor without saying anything.

"Good we didn't even have to tell him to sleep on the floor. Daehyun would it be okay to give him one of your blankets?"

"Why?!" Daehyun was protecting his three blankets.

"Because ______ is using Jongups and Jongup is using Junhongs!"

"Okay..."

"Umm hyung... I think you should take her of Junhongs jumper if you don't want her to  melt!"

"Uhh?" But he saw that Jongup was right. But after he took you of the jumper he asked a bit angry: "Why didn't you do?!"

"I don't like touching my friends girl. Or any other girl... And I'm underaged!" He smiled brightly.

 

Soon all of them where sleeping.

 

In the early morning woke up.

*Why am I sleeping on the floor? Oh yes ______ is sleeping here. But it's uncomfortable without lying on a blanket and without a blanket over me it's too cold! Hmmm... _______ she's sleeping in my bed... I'll just sleep with Jongup!*

So he got up, let the blanket fall on the floor and crawled to you and covered himself with your blanket and cuddled with you.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys~

Sorry I didn't update for a week.... But I hope you like it.

I hope you all know that it was the lyrics of it's all lies. I kinda liked the idea of putting in a part of a song so...

Haha now they're even sleeping together! How cute. I was always thinking how I could do that and in the end this seemed the best solution.

I try to update as soon as possible.

See you~

(And don't forget to comment!)