Stay With Us?

Falling For A Fan

Zelo opened his eyes. Your face was close to his. He didn't say or do anything. He was just looking at you. After a while you also opened your eyes. You didn't do anything either.

*She's so beautifull. And appearing in every single dream."

"What are you doing?"

You looked over Zelos shoulder and into Daehyuns face. Zelo who froze after hearing Daehyuns voice and after seeing your expression slowly turned his head.

"Hyung~ What are you doing in my dreams? You shouldn't be here..."

"Pabo! You're not dreaming!"

"Huh?" He turned back to you.

"Junhong??? Yah Daehyun do you know where Junhong is? He's not on the floor..."

"He's in your bed!!!"

"Yah! Be quiet I'm trying to sleep here!"

"But you have to get up anyway...!"

"Yes and wow! You should defenitely see this! Junhong and ________ are hugging each other..."

"Yes? Nothing new! And I'll sleep ten more minutes!"

"But they're hugging each other while lying in the same bed!"

"What?!"

,Took' Yongguk got up too fast and hit his head on the bed.

But also you sat up and because of that Zelo almost fell out of the bed.

"Yah! Jongup why did you not sleep in your own bed?"

"Um... Yongguk hyung placed sleeping ______ on my bed so I took yours?"

"But it's cute somehow how you two slept while hugging each other..."

Zelo looked to you. "_______ I'm so sorry... I didn't .... I didn't want to ... get... to close to you."

"It's um... okay."

"Haha admitt it______ you also thought you where dreaming!" You blushed.

"Good morning by the way."

"Good morning oppa!" You send him a big smile.

"Kyah how cute!"

"Enjoying every second of your life ______? First sleeping with your love then getting a good morning..."

"So what if I did?"

"Wow wow wow I thought I could tease you with that but you're just admitting it. Um. What about breakfast?"

"What?! They slept together and you want to let them go?!"

"What happened!? Choi Junhong what did you do!?"

No one noticed the manager comming in when you where talking. Your host mother was also with him. You all froze,

"Ya! You dirty thing! You erted! What did you do with my innocent angel?"

"Noona!"

Your Mrs. Lee ran to you. "My little angel. Are you okay? Come let's go away from these people."

"Um Mrs. Lee... I think you misunderstood. They didn't..."

"I don't want to hear anything. _______ Let's go!"

"Noona calm down!"

You finally managed to say something. "Mrs. Lee we just slept in the same bed... Nothing happened!"

"Oh really?!"

"Yes and on top of that it wasn't even on purpose..." You explained the whole story to her.

 

 

After a long explaination. --------------

"So you are a couple now... I think I have to apology to Junhong... I'm really sorry! I totally overreacted..."

"Err... it's okay. That... can happen..." He smiled.

"But make sure to not hurt her okay?"

"Yes of corse. I won't let that happen!"

"He's by the way really protective over her!"

"It's so cute to look at them."

"Oh that's good."

"Noona why don't you tell her here?" You where surprised.

"What?"

"Um _________..." You rised your eyebrows.

"That sounds... not so good..."

"Yes, it's not good in fact. Look _______ it lookes like we have to search you a new host family. "

"What?!"

"Listen_______ We where offered to buy a really cheap house in Japan... But we had to decide really fast... And we decided to buy it."

"But" You didn't know what to say.

"We HAD to buy it. The rent for the house here in Korea is really expensive and that house in Japan was really cheap. And we have a part of our family in Japan and everyone in the family speaks Japan fluently... It's the best for us."

"What about me?!" You remembered the words your mother has said before you decided to make an exchange year.

 

Flashback----

You mother discussed really long with you: "You know everything could happen. It could become the best year but it can also easily become the worst year of your life!"

"Can't we just not think about the worst cenario? I believe it will become on of my best years! I'll learn a lot new things and..."

Flashback end-----

 

You almost started crying. Zelo came to you and hugged you.

"NO NO NO NO NO!"

"Listen________ there are lot's of other familys..."

You where silent. A tear started falling. Zelo brushed it away then he asked:

"Can't she live with us?"

All looked at Zelo. Then: Silence.

"Um... Junhongie I don't think that's a good idea..."

"But..."

"Um... Noona and Yongguk come out for a second please."

"Yes~!"

"Don't make yourself hope!"

 

In the kitchen-----

The manager close the door.

"Don't you think that would be possible?"

"Noona please listen first!"

"Please make it possible. I don't want to ruin her dream."

"Noona!        Okay I don't think it would be good to do that since the dorm is really small..."

"Maybe they get a bigger soon!"

"Yes maybe. But maybe also not! And we can't put in one more bed.."

"I don't want to say anything but Junhong often sleeps on the floor."

"Don't you remember what happened today?"

"He sometimes sleeps with Jongup and today ________ was sleeping in Jongups bed."

"Ok but what if and I say what IF they're not a couple anymore? What if they hate each other and don't want to see each other every day? You know how it is often when you break up with your girlfriend..."

"I don't want to immagine that!"

"But I'm forcing you to do it!"

Yongguk got a bit angry. "Ok I'll tell you now what I think about the whole situalion! Junhong is normally really shy. Not only to girls but also to boys he doesn't know well. I have never seen him going to a girl and talking to her first. It was a really big step for him and I don't think he would do that if it was just a flirt. Plus he does everything to make her smile!"

"And just because of that their love will last forever?"

"Yes! I never saw him fighting with his feelings like that before!"

"And remember you owe me something..."

The manager looked from one to the other.

"Okay, we'll give it a try. But if it doesn't work, it's up to you to help her out of that sh*t!"

"Nothing what I like but I'll do it for Junhong and I don't think it will happen anyway!"

"Thank you! You really are my favourite brother!"

"Are you kidding me? I'm your only brother!"

They went back to the bedroom.

 

"Okay guys we decided that ________ can stay with you. But I want to know... Are you all okay with it?"

"Yes of corse!"

"Yes she's really nice!"

"And she can relax us when we are stressed! I don't think she noticed it but I was really happy she was lifting up the mood when we were on MCounddown... I was so nervous!"

Now they all started cheering. You and Zelo where in the middle of it.

"Hyung! Thank you! I know it must be because of you!"

"It's okay maknae! Everything for the members happyness!" He smiled.

 

,ring ring' Your host mother phone rang.

Mr. Lee: "Honey! _______ is not here! It's eary in the morning! Where could she be? Do you think something happened?"

"Yes something happened. But she's fine. Something good happened. She's here. I'll bring her over and tell you at home okay?"

Mr. Lee:" Okay bye~"

 

"_________? We should go home and pack your things."

"When do you leave did you say?"

"Too soon... I don't want to bother________ with our packing."

"Can I come with you?"

"Yes of corse"

 

 

When you arrived Mr. Lee came towards you.

"Hi______ and Hi um... you're Zelo right?"

"Um yes. Hello Mr. Lee."

"_________ there is chocolatemousse in the fridge. Did you make it?"

"Oh yes~ I almost forgot..."

Minam came around the corner and asked: "The chocolatemousse. Can we eat it? I'm so hungry!"

You picked him up. "Of corse. I made it for someone to eat it didn't I? It's not only to look at it! Oppa do you also want some?"

"OH YES I LOVE IT!"

You went to the kitchen and started eating.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi~

This chapter is a bit longer... I hope you like it! Do you prefer short or long chapters?

I want to thank you for the great support I get form you!

 

I have so many ideas but they are all in the future so I need some others to get to the future.

Maybe I'll make a chapter of the Taiwan trip... What do you think? Would you like it?

 

Hehe and please comment~