First Performance

Falling For A Fan

 

 

“Junhongie~ Please! I’ll forget myself if you don’t get up any soon!” You heard an annoyed voice which belonged to the truly annoyed Himchan.

You felt arms around you and a body against you. The body was warm and you felt really safe. You took a deep breathe to wake up yourself and smelled something irresistible. You opened your eyes and saw that you were squeezed against Zelos chest with his head resting on yours.

“Oh __________ you’re awake!” Himchan called out as he saw your opened eyes.

“No~” You mumbled and cuddled your head deeper against Zelos chest. Zelo pressed you even closer to him and you knew that he was awake as well.

“Aww that’s so cute!” Himchan came closer and started with a whisper but soon got very loud: “But I’m slightly pissed off because we won’t get breakfast until we’re at TSE! So get your lazy asses out of the bed and get up!”

You opened your eyes in shock and quickly got up because you were afraid of what he will do if you wouldn’t get up.

“Thank you!” Himchan said sarcastically and threw his hands in the air. After that he disappeared.

“Sorry for Himchan but he’s always like this when he’s hungry…” Jongup excused Himchan.

You just nodded and went to change in your dancing clothes. When you came out of the bathroom Zelo asked: “ Why are you wearing these clothes?”

“Oh yes I didn’t tell you. Secret invited me to dance with them for their new song. I will perform with them for the last two performances.” You answered him excided.

“That’s great!”

“Yes, whatever is great… Let’s just go! I’m hungry!” Himchan interrupted your conversation and pushed you out of the door.

When you all were sitting in the van on the way to TSE Jongup asked you: “ So was it hard for you to learn the dance?”

You smiled at him. “Of course it was hard as I’m not used to dance seriously but I was ok with it since the dance is not that difficult.”

“Oh that was what was great earlier! Congratulation.”

“Yes that is what was great and still is but I guess you were to hungry!” You pouted.

“I’m sorry! Really I won’t..” He started apologizing.

“Aww don’t take it this serious. I was joking!” You laughed.

“Haha you should practice your intonation. If you’re saying it like this it sounds like you were serious!”  Youngjae explained.

So on the rest of the ride you practiced intonations with the boys.

 

 

When you arrived at TSE you first went eating in the caffeteria after that you went to the room of Secret. Luckily it was just next to B.A.P’s room so you didn’t get lost.

There Amy told you that you would have to replace her for all the performances because she would leave already today but she said that she isn’t too worried since you. Then she left you alone but she said she will keep in touch with you and that you should tell her how the performances were.

Soon after the dance teacher came in.

“So guys. Let’s practice really hard today! Tomorrow is our first performance. And think to go check for the costumes after you washed up ok?”

You all nodded and the practice started. Everything went fine.

After you washed up after the practice another dancer took you to the stylist to check your outfit.

You were really excited as you were in your outfit.

“Happy?” Someone asked and it was Zinger. You smiled to her: “Really really happy!”

She laughed: “Ok take it off we want to go eat. “

 

Also B.A.P noticed how happy you were.

“If you really like it you should try to be a constant dancer!” Daehyun suggested.

In the night Zelo slept next to you on the floor. You were lying on the edge so your hand hung out of the bed near Zelos face. As he noticed he locked hands with you without you noticing. You slept like this for the whole night.

 

The next day you all had to get up early and go to TSE. There the dancers waited for you and you went together to the performance. You were now really nervous standing there in your costume and just waiting all alone since the others went to meet their dance friends who were dancing for other groups.

Suddenly out of nowhere you got a back huge. You were startled at first but as you smelled the typical Zelo smell you relaxed. (Sorry I think normally you would use other words but I just don’t know how to say but I think you understand. (Can you imagine this good Zelo smell? Hmmmm))

Zelo let go of you. “Ya! You let just everyone hug you?!”

You laughed. “No but I knew it was you.” You turned around and hugged him.

When you moved back you saw Secret and the others standing there. Hyosung came to you and took your hand. “Come we have to go up there.”

“Wait a second!” Zelo stopped her. He came to you and gave you a hug then he peeked you softly on your lips and whispered: “Fighting”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU600N4HYhQ <- Ok this is the performance. You are one of the dancers. :)

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha Hi I'm here again! It didn't take me that long this time.

I hope you like it. The gif is not mine. I don't make gifs so the gifs and pics and whatever are never from me.

 

I'm so sad that Secret had that accident. I was so shocked when I read it! Let's pray and hope they get better soon!

 

Please comment! It's motivating me to continue fast

See you~