Blond Again

Falling For A Fan

                                                                    

You slep very good and felt very good the next day.

You didn't hear the alarmclock which rang early in the morning.

"Aish! Already morning?" Daehyun murble when he got up and went to wake up the other.

"Ya! Youngjae wake up!" Youngjae opened his eyes and so Daehyun moved on and then he saw Zelo laying on the floor and then he remembered that they had now a girl in their dorm. So he went to Zelo next.

"Junhongie get up! You have to wake up _______. I won't do that. I didn't know how girls react to being waked up eary in the morning..."

But Zelo just turned around so Daehyun went to wake up Himchan and Jongup. They got up without any problem.

"Himchan hyung can you please wake up Yongguk hyung?"

"Aish why can't you do it yourself?" Himchan asked a bit annoyed.

"Because I don't want to be killed early in the morning! Please~!" Daehyun made some aegyos.

"Okay." Himchan gave in. "I'll do it but then you have to start prepairing breakfast. I'll help you later."

"Jongup can you try wake up Zelo. He won't get up..."

"Yes hyung~" Jongup shouted from the bathroom.

On the way to Zelo he picked up a lamp and flashed it on Zelos face. When Zelo started moving a bit and waking up Jongup took his phone and played some music. It was really quiet in the dorm and then suddenly : WE GOT THE POWER! I GOT THE POWER!

Poor Zelo got a big shock and quickly got up. "Ya hyung. Not nice!" He whined.

Jongup just laughed then Youngjae appeared and asked: "Jongup you didn't forget that _______ is stil sleeping right?"

"Oops!" Jongup whispered.

 

Zelo quickly crawled to your bed. Then he layed his head on the bed so he could see your face really close. Then he kissed you on your forehead and whispered in your ear. "______ get up."

Although he said it really soft you woke up. When you saw Zelo so close to your face you smiled. "Morning oppa."

"Um... you should get dressed now. The bathroom is free. But wait until we call you to come out so we also can get dressed." You nodded and picked some clothes to wear and left for the bathroom.

"Ya!" Yongguk shouted from his bed. "Now I have to get up if I don't want to run around in my pajamas all day!" Zelo just laughed and got dressed. He waited until everyone changed then he called you.

"_______ you can come out." You already where waiting since you changed really quickly.

As you got out Himchan shouted: "Breakfast is ready!"

His breakfast was delicious.

"So _______ we have to go to the hairdresser now. Do you want to come to? You could also go shopping around the area where our hairdresser is..."

You smiled. "I'll go shopping. I need some things."

 

Soon the manager picked you up. He first dropped you in front of a mall and before he let you go he tiped in his number on your phone so you could call him if you had a problem. You quickly called him so he also had your number.

Then you went in while B.A.P went to the hairdresser.

You bought some clothes for yourself and then you saw a cool shirt. You thought that it was Zelos birthday in a few days so you bought it. *I hope it fits him. What if it's to small?*

 

After an hour the manager called you and told you that he would pick you up now if you want to join them at their photoshooting. So you quickly left the mall. When you got in the van you where really shocked. They where all blond.

"Um why are you all blond again?"

"We'll leave for america this afternoon right? There we will also take some pictures so..."

"Oh yes your going to KCON I totally forgot..."

"Saddly you can't joing..." The manager pointed out.

"That's... okay. I'm used to being on my own." You said even though you were a bit sad.

 

At the photoshooting they just had to take some pictures. After that you left to eat something.

Then you went back to the dorm and the boys started packing. You first watched them but soon you went to watch some TV.

After about two hours they had to leave.

"I'm so sorry you can't come with us... And it's better if you also don't come to the airport. We have an interview and it will be really crowded..."

You gave him a warm hug and kissed him on his cheek. "It's okay. I'm gonna miss you oppa. Have a safe trip and take care of yourself."

 

You watched trough the window as they left. Then you picked a korean study book and started reading. But you couldn't really concentreate so you went on your twitter. There you saw all the fanbases post pictures and videos from the boys leaving korea. And you got sad again. But you didn't want to just sit around and be sad so you picked your shopping bag and took out ingredients for a meal.

You ate in front of the TV and enjoyed the programms which where far better than the ones you used to watch at home.

Then you went on twitter again where many conversations about B.A.Ps blond hair where running. Then you wrote Zelo a message.

'Oppa. I hope you're fine. I'm going to sleep now. Godnight. :X'

Then you laid down and tried to sleep.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~

How is this? I actually wanted to write Zelos birthday but since I first had to send them to America...

And I don't know when B.A.P will come back. Aish can someone tell me?

I finally can put in pictures. nasydonghae showed me how. Thank you again!

And  don't forget to trend #HAPPYBDAYBABYZELO ON TWITTER FOR ZELOS BIRTHDAY.

(AND FOR ALL ELF ALSO #HappyUriFishyDay (but I'm not sure about this))