Lunch time is here!! (part 1)

Victim no more?

Time flies so fast when you are in the same class as Daesung. Unknowingly, it soon became lunch time. "Come on _______! Im hungry!!" Daesung whined. Before you had the slightest chance to reply, he grabbed your wrist and ran in the direction of the cafeteria. 

 

It was not unusual to see the long queue of students queuing up for their food. "Thank goodness that our lunch time is 1 hour" you silently thought to yourself. You and Daesung got your food after waiting in line for 15 mins and proceeded to sit at the usual table to eat with the rest of BigBang members. "Hey guys!" Daesung cheerfully called out to them while you gave a small smile to the rest of them. All of them looked at your direction. Ji Yong looked at you in the eyes and flashed a cute smile. You felt your heart melted when he gave you that smile. 

 

"_________ Noona!!" you turned your head upon hearing your name and saw the maknae of the group, Seungri, running towards you while shouting your name in his cute voice. You laughed at the maknae's cuteness. (Honestly, does he even know that he is in school?) "YAH! Seungri-ah! How many times do i need to tell you that this is a SCHOOL! Pabo!" Young Bae scolded the maknae. Young Bae was considered to be the most serious person in the group. He was also the best dancer and excellent chef that you ever known in your life.

 

Well, this is the end of part 1! dont worry~ theres a part 2 to this chapter that tells you about BigBang~