Aftermath~

Victim no more?

*Ji Yong's thoughts and speaking

You waited outside patiently the nurse's office while the nurse was treating Ji Yong's wounds.

After awhile, Ji Yong came out. It turns out that the wound on his arm was nothing than a regular scratch wound. You walked back to class with Ji Yong.

"_______?" "Ne?" you asked. "Would.. would you like to go out with me?" The question caught you off guard. You thought about it for awhile, before replying "Sure, why not?" 

You saw Ji Yong grinning a pure innocent smile upon hearing your answer. He couldn't believe what he has just heard (I don't believe it! She actually agree to go out with me! :D) "Um.. I'll pick you up at 7 on Saturday night?" 

You smiled and nod your head. "It's a date then." Ji Yong now had an even wider smile on his face. Finally you reached the outside of your class. Ji Yong mouthed the words 'See you later'. You nod your head in agreement and went back to resume your boring lessons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time passes by slowly, you drowned out most of the teachers' lessons, deep in thought about your date with Ji Yong on Saturday. You snapped out of your thoughts and took out your sketch book. Your sketch book is your most prized possession and you felt that you could only show your true feelings by drawing. The sketch book contains all of the drawings which you drawn. You flip to a new page and slowly sketch out a drawing of Ji Yong. Just then, you heard the last belling ring for the day, signalling the end of school day. 

Cheers erupted from the students next door can be heard. You got out from your class and walked to Daesung's class, planning to wait for Daesung. Just then, you remembered that BigBang had a music video to shoot and had left during the last period of lessons. You took out your earplugs from your bag and listen to music, making your way home.

If school day isn't good for you, it would be even worse at home...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello! Im sorry if i have update in such a looonnngggg time... I hope this would make up for my long absence. What would happen at home? Stay tuned to find out ...