Lunch time is here!! (part 2)

Victim no more?

"Pabo Seungri~" Top sang in a singsong voice before smacking Seungri's head. "Ow... hyung" Seungri rubbed the back of his head while Top let out a small chuckle. "Well, you deserved it.." Top muttered under his breath. Top was the oldest in the group and the second rapper of the group. He had a deep husky voice and charismatic eyes that make girls to fall in love easily with him. Although he was the oldest, he can be such a child when it comes to toys. He was also the most clumsy person in the group that we would always call him 'Bingu Top'. 

 

 

You sat down beside Ji Yong. "Hey _______~" Ji Yong smiled. "Hey Ji Yong oppa~" Ji Yong was the leader and main rapper of the group. He is also the composer of every BigBang's songs. In school, he was known for his quick change of mood. In one moment, he could be smiling or laughing. In another moment, he could be frowning. In your mind, you secretly kept to yourself that you had found Ji Yong to be cute.

 

 

 

Although you are the only girl in this group of friends, you felf safe and secure around them. You treated them them like they are your oppas. Likewise, they treated you like you are their sister.  You felt that school life is better than your life at home because of them. 

 

Hey~ Double updates in one day! yay!! The tragic event of this girl will be in the next chapter.. Will someone save her? Who will be her knight in shining armor? Stay tuned to find out! :D

Til then, Adios~