The Bullies

Victim no more?
​After all of you had eaten, you kindly excused yourself and head to your locker.
While walking, you accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Im Sorry!Im Sorry!" you repeatedly say before you looking up at the person that you  bumped into.
"Well well well. If it isnt __________" Lee ~~~ said fiercely. You shuddered and took a step back. 
Before he could come to you any closer, you took off in the opposite    
direction. 

"Hey! Get back here! I wasn't finish talking to you yet!!" 

you heard ~~~ shouted. But you kept on running and running until you reach the school courtyard. You stopped for a breath. 
After 5 mins, you heard nothing but silence and thought that you had lost ~~~ and his  gang. 
As far as you know, ~~~ and his gang are the school bullies. Everyone, including the teachers, are fearful
of them. They bully everyone in school, but it seems that you are always the target of them. 

 

The school bullies (above pic)

 

Just then, you heard ~~~ shouting "______! Get back here!" 



You immediately took off until you unknowingly reached a brick wall. (Im dead. This place is a dead end) you thought.
 "You can run but you can't hide.." ~~~ said, while walking closer to you. 
"How is the pretty little bruise on your face? Do you remember how you got the bruise?" ~~~ said and 
touch the bruise on your cheek. You felt a chill running down your spine and shuddered at the coldness of his hand.


You felt his hand leaving your face before you saw him lifting up his hand, prepared to give you a big slap on your cheekagain. 
You closed your eyes, prepared to feel the impact. But after awhile, nothing happen to you. No sting of a slap, cheeks not feeling any pain, nothing.. 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw... none other than Ji Yong! He was standing in front of you, protecting you from ~~~'s attacks.
 Just then, ~~~ did something which made you stood rooted to the ground. He slapped Ji Yong on the face before pushing him onto the ground.
 Afterwhich, he and his gang ran off, their look on their face clearly shows the pleasure that they always have after taking down a   victim. 

After they left, you ran over to Ji Yong's side, carefully helping him to stand and examine his wounds. 
He had a red handmark on his cheek and a scratch wound on his arm, which was bleeding profusely. 

"Im sorry... I got you into this mess" You told Ji Yong, tears formed up in your eyes. 
"Hey ________ , don't cry. This wound is nothing much. Don't worry too much about it, arasso?" Ji Yong weakly said and use the pad of his thumbs to clean your eyes, clearly not even having a thought about his wounds. 
"I.. I bring you to the nurse's office to clean up your wounds." Ji Yong nod quietly and with 
that, you brought him to the nurse's office. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the way, there was an awkward silence between both of you. Even though both of you are friends, the only person whois very close to you in the group is Daesung. 
Both of you wanted to talk to each other  but just do not know how to start a conversation, since the maknae, Seungri, is always the one to start a conversation with anyone. 

"Um.... thanks for saving me just now" you shyly said to Ji Yong, finally breaking the ice between both  of you, who were the only two people walking along the corridors.
 "Uh.... its okay." Ji Yong stuttered,rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey every1! This is the latest update! Sorry ifits lame...I'll update soon!