Best friend

Victim no more?

(sentences type like this are someone's thoughts)

"Ring!" "Riing!" "Riing!!" You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock. You sat up from your bed and sigh. (Another day of torture)you tought to yourself. After lazing around your bed for 10 mins, you finally got up and prepare yourself for the day ahead in school.

 

 

In school, you avoided everyone in sight until you finally reach your locker.  "________-ah!" you heard your name but you ignore it and continued to take out your required books for the lessons.  "________-ah!! How could you ignore your best friend!!" you turned around and found out that the voice belongs to your one and only crazy best friend, Daesung, who was running full-speed towards you, managing to only halt 1cm in front of you. "Mianhe... im sorry Daesung oppa." He pouted while you gave a small chuckle at your crazy best friend. The only friends that you have were Daesung and his band members, BigBang, which comprises of other members,G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang and Seungri. 

 

 

Just then, you heard the bell ring. It was time for class. Daesung waited for you to close your locker before going for classes with you.

 

 

 

 

Hi! Hope you enjoy this story. The rest of the BigBang members will be introduced in the next chapter. I would try my best to update at least once a week. If i cant, then im sorry cuz im very busy. Till then byebye!