Chapter 8: Doesn't Believe In Love...

~Opposites Attract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Doesn’t believe in love…?

Onew’s POV:

I let out a sigh of air as I leave her house. I feel like a huge weight is on my chest. *What’s wrong with you Onew?* “Hey Onew what’s the matter?” Asks Key worriedly. “Yeah you’ve been sighing a lot!” says Taemin. “Nothings wrong…”I say *Except one thing…* “It’s about Soo Ae.” Says Minho. *How did he know!?* Key gasps. “Tell me it isn’t true! How could you like her!?”  “N-no it isn’t true!” I lie. Key slaps his forehead. “So it is true…” “Hey!” I yell. “I said it wasn’t!” “But you’re a horrible liar! It’s so obvious you lied! It’s even obvious you like her but I prayed and hoped it was just my imagination!” Key says. *Obvious?* “Is it really that obvious…?” I ask. “Yes.” They all say nodding their heads. “Does that mean Soo Ae knows!?” I ask worried. “No I don’t think she realized yet…” says Minho. “Yeah but her and that L guy seem close don’t they?” says Jonghyun. *Yeah I noticed that…And he’s so much better looking, and in a gang, and can fight…they have so much in common…All we have is our love for chicken…* “Don’t say that!” says Taemin to Jonghyun. “You just got Onew more depressed! Now he knows he doesn’t have a chance since it’s that handsome L guy!” Minho whacks Taemin’s head. “Yeah and that doesn’t help either!” I hang my head. “He’s right I have no chance! That L guy is handsome…and I’m just…” “chicken-obsessed.” Says Key. “Lonely.” Says Taemin. “Can’t fight.” Says Jonghyun. “Abless.” Says Minho bluntly. “No! Guys I was gonna say squishy…But yeah now that you say all those things…It’s a hopless love…” I say even more depressed than before.

[Lol abless! It’s because you never see him shirtless! He is the only SHINee member I haven’t seen shirtless! It’s killing us MVPs! Although I admire you innocence Onew.]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter