Chapter 20: Meeting Trouble!

~Opposites Attract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20: I Meet Trouble!  

Soo Ae's POV:   

"Watch it beach!" says a girl bumping into me at lunch and spilling food down my front. I see the whole cafeteria go quiet and everyone stares at us. *Beach!* I was about to punch her when I remembered *I'm in school! I'll get suspended or expelled! Relax Soo Ae...calm...take deep breaths...in...out...in...out!* I smiled at her and then walked away. But the girl wouldn't just let me go. "Hey beach! Who told you that you could leave?" she says smirking at me. I smiled at her. "Do you know who I am?" "Yeah a nerd." she replies laughing. *Ok Soo Ae you can only punch her if she hits you first.* "No I'm Soo Ae the gang leader." that stops her laughing. She stares at me eyes wide. "I--i'm s-s-sorry i d--didin't k-know!" she stutters bowing to me. The cafeteria laughs at her seeing how patthetic she is. *Well that should teach her.* I lean down to her and whisper in her ear. "Come near me again and I'll hurt you for real. Got it!?" I say glaring at her. She nods her head scared as heck. *I'm a bit sad to be giving up this fun life but I want an eduction and a real job.   

Soo Jin' POV: [Girl who bullied Soo Ae]   

*That beach! Who the hell does she think she is humiliating me in front of EVERYONE!? So what if she is a famous and merciless gang leader?* Soo Jin pulls out her phone and starts dialing a number.   

"Hello Oppa!" she says into the phone.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter