Chapter 19: Missing And Waiting For You...

~Opposites Attract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 19: Missing And Waiting For You...   

 

[6 Months Later]   

 

Soo Ae's POV:   

 

For the past 6 months I've been juggling my touch and crowded schedule. My friends, Infinite and I have decided to go back to school. It took some time to convince some people. *Cough INFINITE Cough*  We have decided to go back to school because I don't think I want to be a gang leader all my life, and Cha, Dae, Jiyoung, and Hana only became gang members to help support their families. But Infinite they only came because L, Sungyeol and Hoya made them. But why would these three want to come to boring old school with no interest in ever leaving the gang business behind? Easy their dating my friends well except for L... WHAT!? I know that was my expression too when I found out. Cha confessed to Sungyeol only to be turned down...Then Sungyeol confessed to Cha saying "The boys supposed to do it." yeah that was a bit weird I know.. Then Hoya is going out with Hana, who denies it. But you can tell they like each other a lot. Anyway I agree I saw NONE of this coming! Wowzers right!? And L? Well he came because I made him come.   

 

[Flashback]   

 

"Come now L! Education is a beautiful thing!" I say whining to L begging him to come. "Yeah! Sungyeol's coming!" says Cha smiling holding onto his hand. *Aww their so sweet!* "Yeah and Hoya's coming too!" says Hana. "What!? I'm coming?" Hoya says whining. "Of course you are!" she says s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter