Chapter 7: Extra Uninvited Guests!

~Opposites Attract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Extra Uninvited Guests!

Yun's POV:

“L.” I say coldly glaring at him. “What the hell are you doing here?” He smirks. “I heard you were making dinner. Can we join?” he asks. “No.” I say and start to shut the door on them but he stops it with his foot. “Is that any way to talk to a guest?” he asks. “You’re not a guest.” I say angrily at him still trying to close the door. But his gang help him and they the door open and walk in. *Darn it! Onew and his friends will be here soon…I don’t want them in the same room.* “Get the hell out of our hideout!” I yell at them. “Soo Ae is that On—Oh it’s them…” says a disappointed Jiyoung as she sees Infinite. “You invited the weakling but not us?” L asked amazed. “Don’t call him that!” I yell at L angrily as I aim a punch at me but L catches it. “You get careless when you think about him.” He says smiling. *What? I do? What no of course not! He’s just playing with your mind Soo Ae.* I glare at him. “Shut up.” “Hey is Onew her—Oh ew who invited them?” asks Dae as she comes in. “No one their uninvited!” says Jiyoung angrily. “Leave!” I say shoving L towards the exit. “What? But I’m hungry! And something over there smells good! Did you order in?” L asks not moving. “Nope she cooked it herself! It took 5 hours of long hard work! She was really determined!” says Jiyoung. “S-shut up!” I say to Jiyoung. *Now I seem so uncool…* “Aww ain’t that sweet? Little wifey cooking for her hubby!” Says L laughing with his friends. *Dam them!* “GET THE HELL OUT—“ I begin to say but then I hear knocks on the door. *Oh shoot their here!* I hastily ready myself straightening my clothes and my hair. I hear L and his gang laugh in the corner. “Pft. This is the famous gang leader?” I glare at them and then head towards the door.

“Hi!” I say smiling. Onew smiles and waves back. “Hi Soo Ae!” “Eww this place is a dump!” says Key coming in. which earns a whack from Minho. “Be polite.” “Noona!” says Taemin jumping and hugging me. *is this going to happen a lot?* As the 5 of them pile into the house I hope they don’t notice infinite in the corner but of course they do. “Hi there!” says Onew happily running over to them and extending his hand. “We met before in that alleyway. My name’s Onew! And this is Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and Key. How about you guys?” he asks.

“L, but you already know me.”

(Sorry for any bad descriptions I only really know L from infinite and a little about Sungyeol…)

“Sunggyu”

“Dongwoo”

“Hoya”

“Sungyeol” says a good looking guy.

“Sungjong” says a young looking guy.

“Nice to meet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter