Chapter 17: The Talk

~Opposites Attract~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: The Talk   Soo Ae's POV:   "Uhh...Hi...Uh...Minho..." I say give him a weak smile. "Thanks..." I say and put the milk in my basket. *I could've just walked away and continued with my shopping, but I didn't instead I stayed...Why? I don't know...* "So..." I say. "How are you?" "fine." Minho says plainly. "Oh that's good...Well how is Key, Jonghyun, Taemin...and err...Onew?" I asks saying Onew's name a little quieter than the others. "Well Key is good as always, Jonghyun found a girl, and Taemin is fine..." Minho says. *What about Onew?!?* "Oh..." I say awkwardly. "And Onew?" I ask looking at the floor. There's a pause and for a second I don't think he's going to answer but he does. "Do you even care?" Minho says angrily. "w-what?" I say looking up at an angry Minho. "You just broke his heart, not even caring! You didn't even try! Why should I tell you how he is!?" I take a step back not accustomed to the new side of Minho I'm seeing. "Because I care." I say looking at Minho seriously. "You think I don't care?! He's been on my mind for the past 2 months! Do you think I wanted to hurt him!?" I say angrily. "Then what? What did you want to do?" says Minho. "I...Things...It's complicated..." Minho laughs. "Well sorry to hear that." he says sarcastically and turns leaving me feel rotten. *Great...*   Minho's POV:   *I just saw Soo Ae...And I completely lost it...Why? I don't know...* I slam my fist on the wall. *She probably hates me now...Oh Soo Ae I screwed up big time! I'm sorry...*   L's POV:   After about 2 hours of not hearing from Soo Ae I got worried. "L she's fine! Girls are slow shoppers!" says Hoya. "But the groccery store is just right around the corner! She shouldn't take that long! I'm going to look for her!" I say and head out the door.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter