Scene 5: I Promise

Falling With Wings


"I think we should proceed with the mission details boys." Suho said

"Byul Rae, do you see that necklace you are wearing? The one Lady BoA gave you."

"Yes, it's lovely."

"That is the key to your mission."

"How?"

"If you look closely the crystals are hollow, like glass, like you. A facade that can be shattered with will."

"What Suho is trying to say is you have to fill the crystals. Five crystals to be exact."

"And how you will do that is to help hidden angels from losing faith in the love of humanity. Hidden angels by the way, are angels born as humans that secretly spread the love of God, but they don't know it. So you cannot tell them they are hidden angels!"

"Yep, and how you will help them is by showing them overwhelming kindness. Which nowadays is quite difficult especially for you. The way you show them is varied, this mission type is brand new for us so were not sure how you will do it..."

"But WHEN you do fulfill to help a hidden angel, their hidden wings will bloom that only angels, and now you, can see. And after, I suppose a crystal shall be filled with love."

"Doesn't sound to difficult right? But wait there's more!"

"Just helping those angels won't fully repair your hardened heart, you need to mend the bond between your family and friends, slowly you will, by our help and your growing will. You'll feel the warmth of love from your family...literally."

"Pardon?"

"Well, you can barely feel any love now for some odd reason so we created an interesting attribute, when you achieve in repairing a bond your pendant will grow bright and your temperature will rise. However, if you fail or worsen the bond..."

"We shall explain that later! We don't want to dampen the mood so let's carry on!"

"I have been wondering Suho, who exactly are the 'hidden angels'?"

"Well, we don't know..."

"How wonderful. You all are so helpful." your words thick with sarcasm.

"There you go again! We are trying to save your damned soul! Just start by asking politely, please!" you heard someone from the back say.

"Fine."

"We weren't notified who they are, but the description of one will be easy to decipher, and once we get close enough we will definitely recognize an angel."

"So basically they have to have almost heavenly personalities, so kind, generous, not to mention natural beauty, moral ethic that surpasses society, and an abnormal feeling of brightness and warmth from them, that they practically glow. It should be easy to decode."

"But right now you three have to go to your respective classes, later we will try to find the hidden seven. Oh, and Byul?"

"Yes?"

"Don't be surprised when you see us more frequently."

"I'm expecting it, so I bid goodbye."

(There are different EXO members talking..iwas too lazy to color/label them, so guess who you think they are XD)

It had been at least half an hour talking to the 12 so you were late for class, but thankfully you had the excuse of touring Sehun and Kai. You arrived to math and it seemed like the professor was late too, at most times you could be lucky like this. The auditorium was filled, for once they weren't gossiping about you when you entered but were discussing about the entrance of a few new teachers. How suspicious, the entrance of new teachers would be a bland topic for these brainless stick figures.

Silence resumed, as the door creaked open revealing a curly red colored haired man enter, you couldn't him clearly since you sat far away from the teachers desk but you grew curious when Sehun and Kai were giggling next to you.

"A-Annyeonghaseyoh, Class I am your new math professor,

SuHo."

A wave of ooos and ahhs followed despite Suho's stutter and he shuffled his papers filling up forms but rose back when he heard someone say his name.

"Seonsaengnim! Don't worry! I can already tell you'll be my favorite teacher! But will I be your favorite student?"

Instead of blushing madly like you expected this lamb like leader to do he responded differently.

"Oh really? I feel flattered young miss, but the only way you will be my favorite student is if you pass my expectations.... So how about you volunteer to solve this equation I prepared ahead of class?"

The hopeful gull wavered in her answer of sure, still she continued to the board and faced a problem that was presented only to mathematicians.

"Err...seonsaengnim, don't you think this is too difficult difficult?"

"Not at all! Didn't you say you wanted to be my favorite student?" asked Suho cheekily.

"O-of course.." it felt like eternity as the class waited for her to answer but was greeted with, "Mianhe, Seonsaengnim...I couldn't solve this question." and she dejectedly trudged towards her shamed friends.

Sehun and Kai were humoured at their hyung's unexpected playfulness.

"As you can see class, I'm not a person to please easily, however I can be as sweet and princely as the rumors described me." The class giggled once more to have a light hearted teacher like him.

"But we cannot leave this question unanswered I need someone to explain this so I can see the full potential of my students, anyone?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Fine I'll just have to call on someone..."

You met eyes with Suho as he smirked and you returned it with a warning glare, but was surprised when Sehun pulled your arm up.

"Ah! Yes, Byul-Rae thank you for volunteering!"

You cursed under your breath and strode angrily being called attention for a problem so easy. Less than 15 seconds you started to write and explain the equation and finishing with a glare towards Suho who smiled warmly at you.

"Wonderful! Byul Rae is quite a genius! So shall she be my favorite student?" the response was scoffs from all the girls, to say the truth it did cause you amusement at their reaction.

Class proceeded but Sehun and Kai played mini games not paying attention because they didn't need to(they're angels!) While you were bored with the slow progression and gave up on being focused you started drawing a portrait.

Sehun peeked over at you sketching.

"Wahh, Nice sketch but who is that? Why is the face not drawn yet?"

You quickly turned your body and hid the drawing unconsiously spitting a violent response of "mind your own business" it caused a small commotion not big enough to call attention so you calmed yourself and replied a curt, "Miane"

Sehun and Kai were used to your cold attitude but were intrigued why you acted that way just because of a picture, why would you care? They had to pay more attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun and Kai thankfully had different schedules and you walked towards your next class alone scoping for signs of any hidden angels near by. Fifteen minutes to and fro were given so you took your time because the class was on the same floor, the view outside was lovely as it was nearing fall.

Autumn was your favorite season, deep inside you respected how the colors changed like the emotions that were drained from you, however those leaves became art in itself. Even if the temperature dropped supplied with a breeze, you felt unnaturally calm and serene. The seasons come and go accepted by people and admired for their essence and impact on the world. Autumn to you was an art, a symphany played annualy but a melody you would love to hear over and over again. Its lovely tune stuck on reset, painting landscapes and images you could relate to. Few knew how you felt, if you even did, and few could make you feel anything. Autumn could be counted as your stimuli that slowly made you creep out of you case and live just a bit more.

You realized that you created a bond with the season, either just because of your love for it or a faint but important memory that lingered. You viewed fall as an expressive season, cold and harsh but in it lied a beauty so sereal and mysterious. In ways it was like you, however you were enclosed in a case of insensitivity and numbness. Forever left to be cold and hollow. To feel nothing and do all wrong with words and actions. A symbol of a modern day monster in a female mold. But your mold had a crack, a crack found by 12 figures of light. Could the light break your case to release the old you? And free your once beating heart that yearns for warmth and the circulation of love! Or have you lost and kept it to deep, have you locked it in an unpenetrable defense, or have you simply forgotten the feeling?

A breeze came through and rode through your dark locks answering you with an undefined agreement. Cold swept over as you remained still, but felt a healing seal of warmth hug after. How was this possible? You opened you eyes and turned around to face a dazzling youth.

"Byul-Rae ah don't ever think those thoughts! You haven't forgotten the feeling and you will come out of your mold. Do you know why?"

You shook you head.

"Because love will always come back, and will surely come for you. The 12 of us may be just your guardians on this mission but honestly we are bound to love you too. And I will make sure you feel that love. Byul-Rae you too are a symbol of beauty, not a monster. You are also art, in my eyes you are like the seasons. All desperately important for the survival of the world. You too are a symphany so beautiful and sweet in my ears that it is a melody one can be addicted to. Byul you are loved by many people and you will love again."

 

 

" I Promise."

 

AUThOR TIMe

HIIIIII! How was the chapter? Did you like it?...I hope you noticed that i put some hints in this chapter for my clever readers! WHo that knight in shining armor be???? O.O I KNOW! SOrry for the late update but monday was my birthday!! YAY!! *throws confetti and huggles*

ANNNNDDDD I GOT TIX TO KCON 12!! WOOHOOO! If anyone is comming too, PM me so i can meet a fellow AFF user. AND DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY WILL BE DOING A SIGNING BOOTH?? AM I MAKIN YOU JELLY? and ill just put the names of the ones who commented on my birthday from my blog post somwhere in the story..so keep your eyes open!

MAYBEEE i should give away..something from the con...who knows ;D

DONT FORGET to FRIEND, SUBSCRIBE, and especially COMMENT(ilovecomments)...short spam time.

An OTP is formingyes...

what...what iswrong with our fandom????? but i am intrigued by it XD

guys...i like BAP too..and theyre comming..btw does anybody know the show?

Kris MY body is ready

omo kris is cheating..leader otp?

done! i credit the interweb....TUMBLR